TD Invites

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry y'all but the invites are still closed until they remove some leechers or something, going to be a few days for TD I'm guessing :(

azn712 said:
they finally opened up the registration for the site again.

Someone please send me a invite?

Thanks in advance.

I don't think they're back open, this is the latest news message.

2006-11-22 - Registrations Closed

Registrations for TD are completely closed at the moment. This means you also cannot use your invites. If you still choose to send out an invite, you will only loose the invite and the person will not be able to join.
Accounts are pruned daily. When the user amount drops below the limit, you will be able to sign up again.

Rofl-Mic-Lofl said:
I don't think they're back open, this is the latest news message.

2006-11-22 - Registrations Closed

Registrations for TD are completely closed at the moment. This means you also cannot use your invites. If you still choose to send out an invite, you will only loose the invite and the person will not be able to join.
Accounts are pruned daily. When the user amount drops below the limit, you will be able to sign up again.

i already got an invite earlier. I kept the invite in my inbox. I clicked on the link every day to check whether the registration is opened up again or not. Yesterday, i clicked on the link and they let me into the registration page instead of the "max number of users has reached" page. But after i filled ou all the information required for a new account. they told me the invite ticket number is wrong.

azn712 said:
i already got an invite earlier. I kept the invite in my inbox. I clicked on the link every day to check whether the registration is opened up again or not. Yesterday, i clicked on the link and they let me into the registration page instead of the "max number of users has reached" page. But after i filled ou all the information required for a new account. they told me the invite ticket number is wrong.
Same thing happened to me, perhaps our old tickets have expired?

Same here. Yes the tickets apparently are invalid, if the invite is sent out when they are closed for new registrations, it won't do any good. To register now you need a new invite...

sigh, not sure what to believe, one page still says to not send invites as they are still not accepted but another page has the warning gone, anyone get a successful invite in the last day or two?

"As of now the maximum user level is 42500. After that point you will not be able to sign up anymore, not even with an invite. When the user level is between 37500 and 42500 the site will be invite only, so sign up while you still can!"

Registered users 41,878

Can someone invite me as well?
I won't forget to throw in a little gift if someone is kind enough to send me an invitation ;)

Last 9 requests should be getting invites lemme know what happens

Koolance toss me your email if you still want one

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back