TD Invites

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrdlouisd

Limp Gawd
I'm back with my third round of invites, got 5 available first five emails gets it.

TD is torrent-damage.net, a bit torrent website. I rather enjoy it, and to anyone who didn't get an invite here, I'll have more to give out soon, so watch the forums.

Thanks for the invite a while ago mrdlouisd! I've not got 5 to give out as well. If anyone else needs one I'll invite the next 5 people that post an email address. Really cool site for the torrent lovers out there. Please don't take the invite unless you are going to use it. These things are gold. :cool:

Well, I still would like one (guess mrdlouisd ran out). Email posted above. Thanks.

you may sign up for an account (I just did) and no registration was needed. Perhaps I am missing something...is there an advantage to a referral?

DiztortN said:
you may sign up for an account (I just did) and no registration was needed. Perhaps I am missing something...is there an advantage to a referral?
"Sorry, maximum user limit reached: (40000). Please try again later or get an invite." :(

Sent the four invites off, dj you should have an invite check your email. Im all out, but UnlnvlslblE said he had a couple. Ill post back when i get 5 more invites.

mrdlouisd said:
Sent the four invites off, dj you should have an invite check your email. Im all out, but UnlnvlslblE said he had a couple. Ill post back when i get 5 more invites.
Thanks a ton mrdlouisd! I'll post whatever invites I receive, whenever that shall be.

The 5 invites are sent out. I screwed up on a couple so if you get 2 emails pick the second one you get.

-(Xyphox)- said:
why is everyone typing out the at and dot now?
tread i miss out on or something
It's so spiders have a harder time harvesting your email address for spam purposes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back