SuperBiiz P67 motherboards and other stuff %15 off code

Good God, this would drop the Asus P8P67 down to $137 before tax/shipping. Probably been asked before, but how reliable is Superbiiz?

Coupon works

This is a breakup for a ASUS P8P67 Pro

Price:$176.99
Coupon: -$15
Total: $161.99
Tax+Shipping: $13.55
FINAL Price: $175.54

Last edited by a moderator:
Good God, this would drop the Asus P8P67 down to $137 before tax/shipping. Probably been asked before, but how reliable is Superbiiz?

I have ordered several times w/o issues. They used to be known as "ewiz".

I've ordered from Superbiiz several times and haven't had an issue. I've yet to order items like HDDs from them but the shipping seems to be fine for the motherboards and SAS cards I've ordered.

Good to know. Shipping costs will probably keep me from biting though.

The P8P67 Pro is coming out to be $190.54 shipped (without using the coupon)

If you use the $15 off coupon it comes out to be $175.54. Can you find anything cheaper than that?

Last edited by a moderator:
The P8P67 Pro is coming out to be $175.54 shipped

Can you find anything cheaper than that?

lol no! :rolleyes:
the costs of the pro without shipping or taxes is $190 in most places.

Basically, the sites prices are 10-15 bucks lower then most, and the coupon makes shipping free.

Actually only 10 P67 boards, you have to drill the list down to the P67 NB level.

Looks like they are out of Pro boards unless I'm blind. I'll probably just go with the Deluxe.

*edit - nevermind... they have the Pro, it's just not found when searching by socket type like all the other P67 boards

Since the code is good through the 9th I'll wait to see what Newegg pricing is like before purchasing.

Is there a big difference between the ASUS P67 Deluxe and the Pro? The only thing I can see is dual realtek NICs vs a single Intel and the USB 3.0 3.5mm front panel device.

ASUSP8P67SPECTABLE.jpg

ASUSP8P67FEATURETABLE.jpg

Just ordered a Pro - would have gone the Deluxe route, but my experience with realtek NICs has been anything but deluxe.

This and a 2600k should upgrade my IP35 Pro w/ Q9650 @ 3.6G nicely...

Thanks for the tables! Basically looks like there is no real reason to go with the Deluxe...my wallet is a bit happier!

Debating on the MSI P67A-GD65 I've been looking at.

Might just wait until it shows up on Amazon and take advantage of prime. Comes out to be the same price, assuming Amazon goes with the $175 price point.

Last edited:
The P8P67 Pro is coming out to be $190.54 shipped (without using the coupon)

If you use the $15 off coupon it comes out to be $175.54. Can you find anything cheaper than that?

With the base shipping the P8P67 is only $9 less than at Micro Center and I can get it at Micro Center before it would arrive. If I do 2nd day air they're basically the same price. There's no point. Even if you include the tax I'll pay at Micro Center, $10 for extra hassle isn't worth it.

wait, your MC doesn't have tax? Well there you go, that's a win then. With taxes MC is not as good.

I'm just picking up the 2500k there, cooler at directron, the mobo here, the ram probably at new egg. I haven't decided on where to get the blue ray burner from yet. I still need a case.

With the base shipping the P8P67 is only $9 less than at Micro Center and I can get it at Micro Center before it would arrive. If I do 2nd day air they're basically the same price. There's no point. Even if you include the tax I'll pay at Micro Center, $10 for extra hassle isn't worth it.

The $175.54 is for the PRO model (and Microcenter do not have the PRO model listed for sale).

The P8P67 from Microcenter is $159.99 + taxes Or $169.60 (after 6% tax)
The P8P67 from SuperBiiz is for $151.99 and after the $15 discount would be $150.54 (tax+shipping included)

So buying from Superbiiz you will save almost $20 bucks on the asus P8P67

my vote for superbiz, I ordered from yesterday around lunch.

I just came home to my p8p67 pro.

/happy

I was just coming to Report this! :eek:

They sold each and every ASUS motherboard on there! The prices and discount code were too good to pass!

F!#@* now there is no more stock and the coupon will expire on the 9th!

:mad::mad::mad:

I called them up, the kind lady who picked up told me they had two in stock; wasn't sure if I was being trolled or not but I bought one all the same. Nice to find out she wasn't trollin'.

Now just have to pray they don't pull some nonsense with shipping out times.

I bought the Gigabyte UD4... UEFI be damned!!!

$182 after shipping. Got every piece for the new build except the CPU.

/prays for no regrets.

Last edited:
ASRock = Asus, Asrock is a subsidiary of Asus if you didn't know. Same company and I've heard same engineering team / resources.

Also saw some screen shots of people digging around in the some of the Asrock bios and coming across Asus code / references.

Do not make the mistake of thinking ASRock makes cheaper motherboards. Their off-brand name allows them to sell to different markets while not diluting the Asus brand name.

Not surprising.

I bit on the Asrock P67 Extreme4 for 154.99 shipped after the discount code code. I have had good luck with Asrock, so thought I would give them a shot. There is a review on Anandtech for this board as well.

Whats the difference between the ASROCK Exterme 4 and Extreme 6?

Did they sell out? I'm unable to find any of the Asus P8P67 boards on superbiiz right now.

Since the ASUS boards are all sold out on superBiiz, how does the ASROCK Extreme 4 compare to the ASUS P8P67 ?

FYI...Both of them roughly come out to $150~$155 on Superbiiz after the discount code.

Back