Steam Summer Sale leaked? 2015 edition.

For several hours you could only buy the bundle.
Ah, I see. The children of Reddit and the Steam forums are raging due to a brief, non-impacting pricing error. An event that has happened every Steam sale, for at least one game, for several years.

And they say gamers are entitled.

I'd rather the sale happen during July, since I'll have gift money available. I usually have passed up most summer sales the past few years due to this. My backlog is already long as a hot summer day with no end in sight. Maybe I'll get lucky for the next big sale.

So far the cuts on what I wanted to have (original sin, wolfenstein, dark souls 2), still didn't lower the prices below retail prices in my country. Looks like I'll come empty with this sale.

Is redux that much better than the original ?
Yes. Better AI, better engine (64-bit executable). Runs way, way better than the old Metro.

Only complaint is that on some models of I7 CPU, you'll experience stuttering, Unpark your cores to fix it.

So far the cuts on what I wanted to have (original sin, wolfenstein, dark souls 2), still didn't lower the prices below retail prices in my country. Looks like I'll come empty with this sale.

The sale hasn't even been going 24 hours and there are 10 more days. I'd say relax and see what happens.

The million dollar question is whether Ikaruga is going to be on sale, or if dumb fucks are going to vote for something else again.

There isnt any voting this year, all the community sales are unlocked by playing some lame clicker heros type game.

I picked up Fallout 4 and Tales of the Sword Coast I thought I would get like a trading card or something I got nothing back cause it's not part of the Steam Sale.

Way too soon to preorder games like Fallout 4. No point. Wait for the goodies and swag to show up.

Way too soon to preorder games like Fallout 4. No point. Wait for the goodies and swag to show up.

Agreed. I'm waiting for them to reveal what the special edition will be. As long as it's under $100 that's probably the one I'll go for.

I'm the person who walks into Gamestop and preorders Bloodborne 9 months in advance =)
I would Preorder Dark Souls 3 if you could cause I know it will be great.

Makes more sense to pre-order a physical copy to guarentee yourself one (and it does in fact make sense).

Pre-ordering an electronic copy with no benefits is what doesn't make sense.

I'm the person who walks into Gamestop and preorders Bloodborne 9 months in advance =)
I would Preorder Dark Souls 3 if you could cause I know it will be great.

I would've pre-ordered FO4 the instant it popped up if I wasn't waiting to see what the CE will be.

Any of you who haven't done it yet: Get both of those Wolfenstein games. Play Old Blood first as it seamlessly sets you up to go into New Order. Do it!

Any of you who haven't done it yet: Get both of those Wolfenstein games. Play Old Blood first as it seamlessly sets you up to go into New Order. Do it!

Agree 100%. I played The New Order a while back, but picking up The Old Blood today. The New Order is one of the best games I've played in years.

Yeah, it took them a bit to update the price, i was already pissed when i saw the initial price for Wolfenstein games :D

So, Old Blood first, then New Order, copy that.
I'm proud of myself so far, self control still there, without buying lots of shit i'll probably never touch.

Yeah, it took them a bit to update the price, i was already pissed when i saw the initial price for Wolfenstein games :D

So, Old Blood first, then New Order, copy that.
I'm proud of myself so far, self control still there, without buying lots of shit i'll probably never touch.

Trust me, you're going to want to move those up high on your priority list.

This is my first (and likely only) purchase. I don't need any new games, but I can't ignore these anymore. Hearing too much good stuff. I had $18 and change in Steam funds sitting around, so it only cost me $6 out of pocket for both.

They're definitely worth it at the sale price...managed to beat New Order last boss is annoying as hell on Uber...for some reason Old Blood gives me headaches so I can only play it 30 min at a time. :confused:

Is it preferable to play old blood before new order?

Yes. Old Blood ends right where New Order begins. Seamless.

GMG just sent out another email with 40 percent off a bunch of games, too. There is action all over the place this weekend. :)

Damn you QB-Z, just when i think it's safe to walk away after dropping $30 the first day, you come in here with this wolfenstien shit. Ughh..In for new order and the old blood.

Damn you QB-Z, just when i think it's safe to walk away after dropping $30 the first day, you come in here with this wolfenstien shit. Ughh..In for new order and the old blood.

I guarantee you won't regret it. :D

What makes them good? (Grapics, story, gameplay, atmosphere, etc..)

All.

Best straight up single player FPSes I've played in a long time.

The issue I have the TNO is its actual plot. It's good, but it has far too many holes in it.

For example, the Battery. Seriously, how the hell do you even manage to still have that at the time you needed it given what you have been through? Nevermind about how the other guy just pulls his thing out of his rear.

Apart from that, no major issues with it. It plays well on a single 970 at 1440p.

So far I have purchased:

Dark Souls: PTD Ed.
Hitman: Blood Money
Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning
Octodad: Dadliest Catch
Rogue Legacy
Witcher EE DC

Not too shabby for $20 heh.

Debating the Metro Redux package for $10. I have played the original versions of those games before.

Back