Steam Link $2.50

Doesn't matter as the link is only 100 Mbit Fast Ethernet but its most likely cat5e. My house is all cat6 and ubiquiti gear and I never had a problem streaming FO4/GoW4 at highest quality.

Ah, okay then, I know 100mpbs is plenty of speed for streaming but if it was capable of it (Gig) I wanted it to be the fastest it could be! lol Thanks for the info though!

I've had my Steam Link for a while, grabbed it on a previous $5 sale. Haven't used it at all but for recently, since I found Stardew Valley, which is more of a "couch chill" game than the other titles Of frequent.

I used it with my Logitech F710 wireless for a while without issue, then ponied up for the Steam Controller in the current sale.

Been loving both. If you've ever considered that you might maybe want to stream your games someday, $2.50 is a stupid price to pass up on.

Enable WOL on your gaming machine and you won't even have to go turn it on first to sit and game on your couch - the Link can turn on your computer and shut it down all remotely.

What is your reference to the fire TV? Steam link can connect to a fire TV on another television?

If you have a firetv for example - and have access to the Android Market on it (not hard to achieve) - then you can just use the native android app that is realeased to give you steam link functionality (just take a look on android market to get an idea). Also works on some android powered tvs direct.
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.valvesoftware.steamlink&hl=en_GB

Back