Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
So I take it people were able to successfully trade on Steam ?
I tried a few times yesterday to trade with my daughter, but the network response was too slow and the trade window is time limited?! No luck here.
http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2446290
Here is one of the guys who must have had alot going on. He claims he only has 1 account. The odd thing is he is only interested in trades for games. I mean I do not get what the angle is? He is just bored and filling up accounts, he seems to be a savy trader meaning he only does deals where he takes advantage of someone who is willing to give alot just to get a game they do not want but then what is he doing with all these games?
does anyone have a copy of Section 8: Prejudice, or Darksiders for trade? Or anything to offer?
after the xmas event, I have:
Half-Life 2
HL2 Episode 1
Operation Flashpoint: Dragon Rising
-33% + -25% off Valve
-25% Id Software
-25% Paradox
-10% Codemasters
-50% Worms Reloaded
-50% Apox
-50% Bunch of Heroes
-50% Max Payne 2
-50% Mount and Blade: with fire and sword
-75% Garry's Mod
-25% Stronghold 3
haha not me, I did not even try crafted my last 7 coal into a garbage coupon. Figured my odds were alot better for getting a valve game.
And to the poster above ya last night I traded almost everything I had. Sometimes your inventory lags and oddly some things like coupons were lagging longer than others. But overall it worked.
Did you try near the first hour of the day changeovers when the sale items changed? That usually was the worst time as steams webservers don't seem to be able to take much before nosediving. Anytime after that was usually fine after the first few days.