Spore: 50% off.
City of Heroes: 50% off.
Trine: 50% off.
THQ Pack: 50% off.
Resident Evil 5: 50% off.
Order of War: 50% off.
Ghostbusters: 50% off.
L4D GOTY: $7.49

ty sir, buying trine, was waiting for that one desperately.

the steam store isn't posting up the page with the prices, i keep getting a page failed to load error

going to the actual steam site, it won't load

i think their servers are overloaded

Borderlands: 33% off.
Spore: 50% off.
City of Heroes: 50% off.
Trine: 50% off.
THQ Pack: 50% off.
Resident Evil 5: 50% off.
Order of War: 50% off.
Ghostbusters: 50% off.

My estimation...
Borderlands -> $33
Spore -> $20
Trine -> $10
THQ Pack -> $50
RE5 -> $25
Order of War ???
GhostBusters -> $10

yes but the fail isn't on my part however

unless you can see the prices for us :p

Borderlands: $35
Spore: $20
City of Heroes Architect Edition: $10.
Trine: $10
THQ Pack: $50
Resident Evil 5: $25
Order of War: $10
Ghostbusters: $10
LA Pack: $50

Border lands: $33
Spore: $20
City of Heroes:$10
Ghostbustrers $10
RE:5: $25
Trine: $10
Order of War; $10
L4D: 7.50

BAH, you beat me to it, lol
Anyway, I will save someone by saying, 'DO NOT buy spore'
It's ok, but the endgame phase is very hard and inordinately complicated. Graphics are ok, but it's an expansion pack whore, like the Sims.

I'd say Borderlands, Ghostbusters, RE:5, L4D, and maybe Trine are worth it.

Just checked some videos on Trine and it looks like a fun game.

I've grabbed Far Cry 2, Dead Space, KOTOR, and now they have Left 4 Dead for 7 bucks?! My poor wallet! I've never finished L4D, and I've never owned a copy. Guess this is the time to get it. =P

MY WALLET CAN'T REPEL SAVINGS OF THIS MAGNITUDE.

I've grabbed Far Cry 2, Dead Space, KOTOR, and now they have Left 4 Dead for 7 bucks?! My poor wallet! I've never finished L4D, and I've never owned a copy. Guess this is the time to get it. =P

MY WALLET CAN'T REPEL SAVINGS OF THIS MAGNITUDE.

I'd save more if I walked away from the computer, LOL

I'm still kicking myself for not buying KOTOR. I bought Babo, and I should have bought KOTOR as well.

Been wanting to check out Trine, but seriously, Torchlight is just so good, I don't think I'd even try out Trine.

datamaggot.png

I'd love to have City of Heroes and City of Villains to tide me over until I can finally pick up Champions Online.

Today's deals are pretty amazing, there's a lot of good selection on there, and nobody's posted it, but also you can buy a L4D gift pack for $22.49, which is like buying 3 of those $7.49 specials and paying a buck more for the 4th, good deal there.

I'd buy resident evil 5(since I already have trine, l4d, and borderlands) but my wallet has been beaten to a pulp and reconstituted as corn flakes by all the sales

Your credit card has been charged as detailed below. This email message will serve as your receipt. You can also access your Purchase History online at any time.

Trine 9.99 USD
Subtotal 9.99 USD
Tax 0.00 USD
Shipping 0.00 USD

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Total 9.99 USD

The following items have been shipped to you by Amazon.com:
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Qty Item Price Shipped Subtotal

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Amazon.com items (Sold by Amazon.com, LLC):

1 Borderlands $19.99 1 $19.99

Shipped via USPS

Today's deals are pretty amazing, there's a lot of good selection on there, and nobody's posted it, but also you can buy a L4D gift pack for $22.49, which is like buying 3 of those $7.49 specials and paying a buck more for the 4th, good deal there.

I bet you could buy that now, wait a few weeks, sell them for $10/each on the FS/FT forum and make a quick few bucks... $10 still isn't a bad deal for those who were on the fence, so it's not like you're ripping anyone off... Even selling them for $7.49/each (no loss to anyone who just misses the deal, SOMEONE always misses these Steam deals!) will still net you a few bucks...

Can you gift all four? (I assume it's for you and three friends, so maybe one ties only to your acct?) If so, I might snag it just for those who missed the deal, or for those who apparently have such a tight budget that they can't afford $7.50 'til their next paycheck...

I'm tired of people missing out on these deals if I could have helped out... (I certainly have the dough, and I buy games I'll never play anyway, what's another four, in the event I never sell 'em? :D )

(don't anyone PM me, and I'll make a FSFT thread if I decide to do this...)

edit: apparently if you already own it, you cannot even buy it with the intention of gifting it? Steam right now won't let me buy the pack at all...

your cunning plot has been foiled, good sir!

but you could always make multiple accounts

I asked on the Gamespot forums but I'll ask here too. I'm tempted to buy Resident Evil 5 but I don't want to pay for a game that was made for co-op. Is the game enjoyable playing solo or do you need to play with a friend to have fun?

I'm thinking about Spore, and possibly Trine.

As I mentioned above, be wary of Spore. It's really not what the hype made it out to be. It's pretty much The Sims for creatures you create. Then, you suddenly enter a pseudo-civilization type game in space that just isn't very good or sensical.
They they try and get you to buy all kinds of expansions with extra traits. I was VERY disappointed.

As I mentioned above, be wary of Spore. It's really not what the hype made it out to be. It's pretty much The Sims for creatures you create. Then, you suddenly enter a pseudo-civilization type game in space that just isn't very good or sensical.
They they try and get you to buy all kinds of expansions with extra traits. I was VERY disappointed.

You know, I keep hearing stuff like that. You just finalized my decision not to buy it, thanks for saving me $20. :)

You know, I keep hearing stuff like that. You just finalized my decision not to buy it, thanks for saving me $20.

You can use that $20 to get tomorrow's deals!

No go for todays deals, I already got L4D2 and played L4D 1. Only deal that makes me wonder is the re5 but i already played the game.

Hopefully some good deals tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back