zero2dash

Supreme [H]ardness
Posted here linking sources here and here

Autumn sale
11/27 - 12/3

Holiday sale
12/19 - 1/2

[–]MrFreemanBBQ 1010 points 1 day ago*
Unfortunately to Valve and others, the screenshot is real and it is not a fake.
The screenshot was taken by a Russian developer who has a page on Steam Store (and whose game has been Greenlit some time ago). It was posted on a couple of forums. He also sent one of the copies to me (because I'm the chief editor of the Steam public page on VK.com so he wanted me to publish it).

tl;dr

Late as shit November, Early December, is anything but Fall, agreed.

Late as shit November, Early December, is anything but Fall, agreed.

Autumn sale is perfectly valid in early December...Fall goes from Sept 21-Dec 20...Winter starts on Dec 21 and goes through March 20

I never even knew Steam had a Fall sale

Autumn sale is perfectly valid in early December...Fall goes from Sept 21-Dec 20...Winter starts on Dec 21 and goes through March 20

I never even knew Steam had a Fall sale

It's basically snowing where I am, and I can feel my nostril hairs move. It's winter to me. It's also winter when my RWD car has serious issues cornering due to cold as balls roads.

It's basically snowing where I am, and I can feel my nostril hairs move. It's winter to me. It's also winter when my RWD car has serious issues cornering due to cold as balls roads.

It's not our fault you live in some sort of Eskimo commune.

Do people fail to realize the seasons are precisely the same all throughout the world?

hey whats that crying??? OHHHHH its my wallet blubbering all over the floor...

just what I need more games :D

October 1st is when Chicago starts getting cold as balls. 2 seasons, hot as shit and cold as balls.

October 1st is when Chicago starts getting cold as balls. 2 seasons, hot as shit and cold as balls.

Blegh, I grew up in Chicago and I'd take that weather over the bullshit in upstate NY any day. Here it's winter for 9 month out of the year, and for the 3 it's not, it's unbelievably humid.

Who cares really the summer sales was meh...

Pertty soon the public will be saturated with so many unfinished videogames where nobody cares about the sales.

Pertty soon the public will be saturated with so many unfinished videogames where nobody cares about the sales.

I actually thought the summer sale was pretty decent. Not amazing, but that's normally reserved for their Holiday sale.

amazon has been better the last few sales. i guess that is amazon's MO.. just be slightly cheaper than everyone else..

I hit that point about a year ago, maybe 2.

I hit that point about a year ago, maybe 2.

Yea, unless there is some crazy discount or a game I completely forgot to buy, I don't even care much anymore. I have about 8 games I need to finish before I'll allow myself to buy another.

Blegh, I grew up in Chicago and I'd take that weather over the bullshit in upstate NY any day. Here it's winter for 9 month out of the year, and for the 3 it's not, it's unbelievably humid.

I lived in Toronto for 4 years, some days had wind chill bring the temp down to -30. When ice starts forming on your face, then come crying to me.

The cold temperatures explain the Mayor's fondness for alcohol... and crack... and heroin...

Seriously, Toronto's mayor is like, the FATTEST crackhead you ever saw.

I actually thought the summer sale was pretty decent. Not amazing, but that's normally reserved for their Holiday sale.

The Holiday sale was shit last year, none of the sales have been really good since 2011 with the events. Dont even call that trading card BS an event...

I lived in Toronto for 4 years, some days had wind chill bring the temp down to -30. When ice starts forming on your face, then come crying to me.

I used to take a shower and walk to my job with my hair still entirely wet at -20. Not anymore, though. Now I have to put my hood on :(

Back