Steam 2012 Summer Sale 7/12-22!

What games are anyone still hoping go on daily/flash sale? I was hoping Splinter Cell Conviction or the series pack would get a steeper discount (the one Splinter Cell game I've got is the only one not in there, hah)... Hoping for a repeat sale on Worms too. That's about it tho, glad they put the GTA pack 50% off today. Probably won't even pick up those other two on the last day if they're not further discounted, I can wait for a future sale (considering the backlog I've def created...).

WHY DOESNT THE WISHLIST HAVE THE CURRENT FUCKING PRICES!?

Probably because they want you looking thru the sale and getting interested in other stuff, a good percentage of my purchases came that way and it's not even something I usually do.

Hoping Krater comes back as a flash deal. Really want that game but $15 is more than I pay for most big titles.

What games are anyone still hoping go on daily/flash sale

Dynamite Jack
Titan Attack
Mortal Kombat Collection
Pineapple Smash Crew
Transformers: War for Cybertron
Krater
Driver
Dustforce

I will be buying most of them on the last day regardless I'm just hoping for a bigger discount :p

Voted Torchlight. Fun game, and if you don't already have Oblivion, you're a failure. :p

Okay the past few community votes have been ridiculous, Sanctum really won this round? Next thing you know FarCry 2 will win next. Still debating to vote for Oblivion or Torchlight though, I already own all.

+1 done hope it wins ;) I already own Torchlight and Farcry could care less about Oblivion

Thanks, I haven't played Tourchlight but keep hearing good things about it. I already played Oblivion on the 360 back in the day but I never finished it. I already own Skyrim so no point of getting it anyways.

Okay the past few community votes have been ridiculous, Sanctum really won this round? Next thing you know FarCry 2 will win next. Still debating to vote for Oblivion or Torchlight though, I already own all.

Given the option to play Oblivion or Torchlight I would rather play FC2 a third time. :D Voted for FC2, even though I got it free years ago.

in4 double fine bundle (stacking, costume quest, psychonauts) Considering DNF...

I don't know what you guys see in these indie games, most of the are absolute garbage that i wouldnt play for free on a flash game site - from which many came from!

in4 double fine bundle (stacking, costume quest, psychonauts) Considering DNF...

I don't know what you guys see in these indie games, most of the are absolute garbage that i wouldnt play for free on a flash game site - from which many came from!

I bought only stacking from that bundle as I already own the other games and I decided to give it a try. So far it's a pretty amusing game, it feels and looks polished very well too.

http://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2012/03/09/stacking-review-pc/

I hope Torchlight wins. I've heard / read good things about it, and $3.74 would be the right time to grab it.

Back