Staying up for Half-Life 2?

Staying up for Half-Life 2?

• Hell YEAH Half-Life 2 PWNES Halo 2

Votes: 253 50.5%
  • Nope I am sleeping tonight beacause I have school/work

Votes: 232 46.3%
  • Halo 2 PWNES HL-2 and Consoles RULE!!!

Votes: 16 3.2%

• Total voters
If the servers can handle the onslaught of connections I would be very surprised. Hopefully the unlocking files can be downloaded quickly.

Do you think Steam will download the files needed to play automatically or will I have to initiate something?

prolly just sign on and ur done...but idk...i hope its quick real quick ive been waitin for this all week inpatient as hell

OK, its 1:30 am CST and I'm done freakin waiting around. At least this gives me time to make some labels for my soon to be freshly minted game DVD's.

Work tomorrow... ahahaha!

Okay, my guess is you start in a hammock in some kind of tent city. A rat scurries by. Some guy offers you coffee in a mug and you say thank you. Then some kind of amazing DX9 pixel shader 3D drinking effect takes place, steam and all (no pun intended). Then you have to go find the latrine and while you are searching for it the poop hits the fan and you are on the rollercoaster that is the HL2 storyline. Place your bets on the opening sequence now.

They better be up when it hits midnight PST, or I suspect a cyber-riot will be breaking out!! :eek:

What would you guys do if that time came and WHAMMO! Sorry, we had to push this back a few days! :p

UrielDagda said:
They better be up when it hits midnight PST, or I suspect a cyber-riot will be breaking out!! :eek:

What would you guys do if that time came and WHAMMO! Sorry, we had to push this back a few days! :p
The servers are going to just crash and catch on fire at 12:00:00:01 PST.

well my universitys interent has been going up and down for the last past 3 hours. HOPEFULLY it will be up in time for me to activate it.

Arkanian said:
well my universitys interent has been going up and down for the last past 3 hours. HOPEFULLY it will be up in time for me to activate it.
Funny you should say that...So has ours here. This is the first time its happened at campus too, seems about half the students are out of internet

if not kill university professors i suspect they have some kind of shadowy deal w/ valve and the headcrabs

I'm getting scared. Universities Internet goes up for like 30 secs then down for 7 mins.

My rooms internet is way down, but luckily I'm able to snag someone else's wireless from the second floor..!

btw.. 5 minutes!

lol everytime i refresh this page theres a new post, thats crazy, this few minutes are going by really slow.

Back