Staying up for Half-Life 2?

Staying up for Half-Life 2?

• Hell YEAH Half-Life 2 PWNES Halo 2

Votes: 253 50.5%
  • Nope I am sleeping tonight beacause I have school/work

Votes: 232 46.3%
  • Halo 2 PWNES HL-2 and Consoles RULE!!!

Votes: 16 3.2%

• Total voters
T-minus Valve is gay and once again missed a launch date. :p

Edit: Nevermind had to logoff and back on again.

Every minute or so I get it downloading about 1MB of stuff, then the bar moves some, wait another minute, repeat. :p

wow.......13 Gbps bandwidth on the Steam contect servers, thats insane......I'm jealous

Yeah I've been stuck at 82% for a while now.. hard drive is still cooking away thou.

This may well be the single most decrypted fileset ever. I bet it would be.

Tsu'

also lagging on 82%...must be a slow point or somethin for all you people who started late:cool:

Im overlcocking the shit outta everything - Execute PWN warp 9.9999999, rip the complete and utter shit mode :D steam 13GB :eek: :eek: and its getting pwned :(

almost 2 hours throught the game, its sweet. sure is demanding. im running best setting 1280x1024 with 4xaa 8xaf and sometimes the game hickups a little bit. definetly liveable though.

howly shit this game kicks ass...

now, for some reson it hangs a little when it saves(checkpoints) bot other than that, its amazing...

btw, im running everything maxed(16*12, 4xaa 8xaf) on my 6800GT at ultra

ps. i love how their are about 4 pages from 2:56-3:05 than it just drops dead :p i think thats going to happen alot on these forums for the next few houres(people trying to get through the last 10 mins than never comeing back :p)

*edit* its downloading hl:source right now... danm, they must be getting no just raped, but raped with their pants on

how often does it save checkpoints? does it only save checkpoints when it says its loading?

Crap this is a good game, I stayed up until about 4:30 playing it and I am quite impressed. I haven't even tried playing with AA/AF yet and I'm about to, because 1280x960 is silky smooth with my cpu at 3.5GHz and the XT-PE even still at stock clock....awsome. :D

Back