Starcraft 2 Beta usernames/handles

Just got a key earlier.

Samson.nekronic

Edit: I am placed in the copper division currently.

Last edited:
Added you guys. Note that the rankings get reset all the time but I will try my best to keep it updated :)

Just finished my placement before I left to work. Rank 26 Platinum!! need 2's partners lets gooooooooooooooooooo someone in platinum preferably ^^

Just finished my placement before I left to work. Rank 26 Platinum!! need 2's partners lets gooooooooooooooooooo someone in platinum preferably ^^

Ya placement matches are kinda easy to get through, its just staying in part thats been a challenge imo. I can't believe I dropped from rank 6-8 1v1 platinum to like 80!! LAWL. Over 4 days my division just played like hell cause my ranks dropped like mad.

Ya placement matches are kinda easy to get through, its just staying in part thats been a challenge imo. I can't believe I dropped from rank 6-8 1v1 platinum to like 80!! LAWL. Over 4 days my division just played like hell cause my ranks dropped like mad.

Ya i stay consistent top 20 i was under name quy for awhile

not like it matters once koreans get the game its over for americans. They'll win with a marine and 10 scvs an shit

Last edited:
Morpheus.hard just got it installed and I am having a ridiculously hard time finding a match.

Ya i stay consistent top 20 i was under name quy for awhile

not like it matters once koreans get the game its over for americans. They'll win with a marine and 10 scvs an shit

I don't think so. What people don't seem to realize is that koreans came onto the SC scene late, most or lots of the good SC players have quit by then, therefore letting korean take the crown.

I believe americans/europeans will be about the same skill level as koreans or even better. Its just that koreans take their e sports really seriously (as in ads/ shows). Other than that, they're nothing special.

Updated with the latest. Remember to add people on the list you're interested in playing with, thats the whole point of collecting usernames :)

So I have developed a nice fast carrier strat if anyone wants a copy of the replay, I just won a 2v2 in 16 minutes and had like 10 carriers (and 5 more already being built) and I got attacked before it. I actually have 2 demos, but the first one was kinda sloppy. Shoot me a PM and I'll figure some way to get it and send it to you.

kencheeto, I just re-registered changed my id from jub.jbit to jub.jub. Haven't done my placement matches but I am guessing I will be either bronze or silver.

Added everyone I could back in since patch 10. Still looking to do some 2v2s with people. Quix.quix

Just finished my placement matches again. Placed in Silver.

Samson.samson is my new id

I just finished my 2v2 placements. Gold league.

samson.samson

Ok, i think i have everyone's latest info. lmk if it needs to be updated :)

Also, there are quite a few of you that haven't done your placements- i highly recommend this if you're looking to get better, as blizzard's AMM (auto match making) is really good and gives you opponents close to your level. Placement games are also very hit/miss, so once you get put in whatever division keep playing and AMM will put you at your true level :)

Mid to low end Gold League player looking for friends/2v2 partner.
I placed Gold Division 80 but have worked my way up to around Division 60.

Starcraft 2 Username: CRSharff.uwt

Ok, i think i have everyone's latest info. lmk if it needs to be updated :)

Also, there are quite a few of you that haven't done your placements- i highly recommend this if you're looking to get better, as blizzard's AMM (auto match making) is really good and gives you opponents close to your level. Placement games are also very hit/miss, so once you get put in whatever division keep playing and AMM will put you at your true level :)

I agree, I don't see the reason for some people to just hit a league after doing placements and never playing it again..

I keep playing and I've been adjusting my strategies.. my biggest problem now has become zerg. I need to figure out a decent playstyle against them.. I used to beat them a lot easier than I do now. Maybe I'm just playing a lot of good zerg players. TvT is always horrible.. TvP is somewhat manageable.. I think? lol.

Ranked copper right now.
Man I was truly horrible at this, so I started watching my replays to see what the other guys were doing. That helped a lot!
Name is canes.tdr

Anyone up for some quick 1v1 scrims later this afternoon? Just got my beta key and want to warm up before doing placement matches since I haven't played sc in about 8 years. Looking to play against gold and lower players :)

username: tmickey.tmickey

You can add my Bnet name. Kangg.kanggster. Unranked atm. Just finished my Practice noob matches.

I know its almost over but, runudownquik.runudownquik
Just got it a few days ago, been getting spanked ever since!

Flooberjobby/SoilentGreen

Just got 2 more beta keys... and if my friends don't want them. I'm going to sell them.

pimm.pimm

just installed last night, played 2 vs CPU and i suck ass. So if you want someone to rape this weekend, hook me up!

Back