Starcraft 2 Beta usernames/handles

I did not get to play SC2 yesterday, I was going to around 10pm EST...

So I downloaded the new patch and saw the Servers were down and I was a Sad Panda!! I didnt know they reset the DB. Now I'm interested to do the placement matches again to see where it puts me this time lol...

Updated the OP; if you've played your second round of placements let me know so I can put you in the right one :)

I'll be on tomorrow as much as I can, so hit me up if you see me online.

I hope I get to play against Hwani, if its the same one from eSTRO lol. He's in division 2 and #1 there playing protoss. Also Decko, sure thing we'll play sometime! I need to make up some new strategies to win some games in 1v1, my goal is to make it back into plat xD;

You can update me now.. Sadly i wasnt doing good at 1vs1.. I'm Copper in 1vs1.. and my 2vs2 i turned it around and got better with terran. I'm Gold on 2vs2.. I tried Zerg on my 1vs1 and didnt go to well so im copper on that.. But ya'll can put me at Gold for my highest.

updated 8) keep posting updates to so i can plug them into the OP!

gg's decko.. you me refraxion and mal should rock the 4's when they begin :)

If you can add me, I'd like to do some matches with fellow noobs, Quix.quix. Just recently got in, so I'm not ranked in anything yet. Have been watching a lot of streamed matches though.

updated first post- rankings are kinda bogus until you really play enough matches, but I'll do my best to keep it current as possible.

Also grats to refraxion on being livecasted on TeamLiquid :p

updated first post- rankings are kinda bogus until you really play enough matches, but I'll do my best to keep it current as possible.

Also grats to refraxion on being livecasted on TeamLiquid :p

Boo ken! Shouldn't have told me. After you said that I was like O shi-

Knowing that people are watching you.. I'm no good at that :(.

i got dropped, thecowofnow.thecowofnow
copper league in 2v2
unranked in 1v1

I lost 7 matches in a row today as Zerg, I played toss really well and just won one game. So much for zerg.

played 2 1v1's yesterday. I won one and I lost the other.

just hit 80 recently in WoW so ive been playing that w/ the wife trying to Gear up and get purps. got my bronze dragon mount last night mmm. so im bouncing between SC2 and WoW.

Add me Horsemama.Horsemama if anyone wants to play. Only had my key for a few days, so I'm not all that great.

Will play later on, and tonight

played 2 1v1's yesterday. I won one and I lost the other.

just hit 80 recently in WoW so ive been playing that w/ the wife trying to Gear up and get purps. got my bronze dragon mount last night mmm. so im bouncing between SC2 and WoW.

you are in a dangerous place my friend. I'm there too....

my friend just got in, and hes letting me play on his account since he mainly plays WoW, so add me at speedy.speedy

i still need to the placement (tomorrow) and also, for those who add me, it may not be me playing at all times, but most of the time it will be :D

Played some good 2v2 with speedy tonight, and though we are awful, we got into bronze. Looking forward to playing with some other non pros!

Going to change the format of this thread a little due to this new WGS sc2 beta league.

If you'd like to be a part of the team then PM or reply with out of game contact info; for the league I need the following:
- full battle.net name
- country
- race
to be on the roster. To be able to communicate it'll also help to have your
- email
- MSN/AIM/Yahoo

It'll be best to PM me your details so your info (email, etc) isn't published on a public forum.
Also need a team name, head manager, managers.. All of this is due by the 12th of April, so please leave the info asap.

Last edited:
Seems like a great idea, let me know on battle.net if you need any of my information ken.

I'm slowly becoming a TL fan so this seems appropriate. I'm not so sure if I approve of most of their users however. HA!

so far refraxion, redleader, decko, mal, and myself have expressed interest.. this should be enough to start the league. I'll decide in the next day or two if I want to take up the reins.

feel free to add me if anyone wants to play a game, whether practice or 2v2. In gold div 1v1. necous.elite

jub.jbit, currently ranked 4th in my copper division, hopefully will be getting bumped up to Bronze this weekend if things keep going the way they are. Protoss.

Back