Star Wars Humble Bundle

You know, I didn't enjoy Unleashed 2 as much as the original (it was far too short, for one thing) but I didn't hate it, either. I think it's worth the play-through.

Yeah I'm not getting the hate for Unleashed 2 either. Sure it wasn't the greatest but it's by far not one of the worst.

I'm not hating the gameplay... Maybe it's just me but it is a stuttering mess with a ton of graphical glitches. I'm running on a 2600k, gtx780 at 1080p...

I bit since the only one I had was empire at war. Any mods are anything for KOTOR 1 or 2 I should be looking out for or any other of these games for that matter?

I'm not hating the gameplay... Maybe it's just me but it is a stuttering mess with a ton of graphical glitches. I'm running on a 2600k, gtx780 at 1080p...

use Afterburner or EVGA precision X to set the frame target (frame limiter in afterburner work as frame target also) to your monitor refresh rate.. it will solve any problem with the game.. the stuttering its due the 780 its way too powerful for that game and the clocks are low.. (it also happens to me with my GTX 780 i've solved that way).

Pretty good collection of games, except for TFU2. Unless someone wants Empire at War just stay away from the $12 tier. TFU1 is okay, not great. TFU2 is a complete piece of shit that is pretty much as bad as Episode 1. TFU2 was quite literally the final nail that made me give up entirely on anything Star Wars from the time it was released until Disney bought Lucas.

They were not worth $60 so if you bought them at release, I agree. I'm a star wars nerd so to me, they're totally worth playing. Both were way too short, but for 99c...I would recomend them as worth a play through. They were kind of fun to play on wii with the motion controls. The PC versions were a lot less fun to play through for me, but I know the motion controls arn't for everyone.

use Afterburner or EVGA precision X to set the frame target (frame limiter in afterburner work as frame target also) to your monitor refresh rate.. it will solve any problem with the game.. the stuttering its due the 780 its way too powerful for that game and the clocks are low.. (it also happens to me with my GTX 780 i've solved that way).
Thanks for the info. That said, shouldn't a game that still retails for $20 have this patched? That's such a crappy fix for someone that just wants to jump in the game from big picture mode.

Thanks for the info. That said, shouldn't a game that still retails for $20 have this patched? That's such a crappy fix for someone that just wants to jump in the game from big picture mode.

I think its more a think of the power saving features of nvidia cards, if you disable adaptive mode and select instead full performance (to keep the card at full clock) you will not suffer from the issue.. (same thing as diablo 3, for example). the card its just too much powerful for that game and you normally play at low clocks.. that kind of issue occur with my 780 but no with my 280X because this card at any kind of load its at full clock... i'm playing right now Empire at War gold pack with my 280X, and suffered from some micro stutter because even with this card the game run at 2D clocks unless I select via afterburner the frame target to 120fps..

yep. Which is why the game is universally not-recommended. Unless you are a star wars geek, the game is pretty much a waste of money. I enjoyed the series, but I would never tell anyone else who isn't a star wars buff that the game is worth msrp. The game has maybe 10 hours worth of gameplay. For a buck, the PC version played well for me, but a controller will help a lot. I had a hard time with keyboard controls on this game for some reason. Buy it, but don't expect miracles. :D

I own and loved many of these games. Good times.

Currently playing through KOTOR on my android.

Still, I really wish that Steam had the older titles. I'd jump on a bundle with Tie Fighter games in a heartbeat.

Definitely...I wasted a lot of time on the original X-wing and Tie Fighter. I think I wore out more than one mouse trying to change directions.

I bit since the only one I had was empire at war. Any mods are anything for KOTOR 1 or 2 I should be looking out for or any other of these games for that matter?

Only one I know of for KOTOR 2, "The Sith Lords Restored Content Mod." There was a ton of unused data Obsidian planned on putting in but was forced to release it as is. Modders cleaned it up and added it to the game like it was meant to be.

Jedi Outcast, Starfighter, and Dark Forces 2 were added to the BTA tier. Fantastic.

KOTOR runs on a phone/tablet? I feel old now.

Me too. I distinctly remember my P4 3.0GHZ and Radeon 9500 Pro overheating while playing KOTOR. Now we have more power than that in our pocket.

Jedi Knight: Dark Forces 2, Jedi Knight II: Jedi Outcast, and Star Wars Starfighter have all been added to Tier 2 (Beat the average).

OP updated.

Ive bought like 5 cd copies of jedi academy off ebay. So glad theres a steam version. I know im saying it again, but the Movies battle II mod was one of my favorite mods released for any game... period. Love that shit. Going to play it tonight now

http://www.moviebattles2.com/

I have a copy of star wars ultimate sith edition force unleashed for pc and ilike to know is the key useable on steam? i already have the star wars humble bundle.

Back