Star Citizen - media blowout, Chris Robert's new game

Here we go, this is closer to what it'll actually look like. Taken from Elijah's CG hub page: http://cghub.com/images/view/714337/

VVDaJ38.jpg

Yep you traded a wrx for an escalade. I got rid of my Stella a while ago, just wasn't a fan. but it all depends on what you want to do.

I gave Lorien my Cutlass, which I am missing, but I love my Hunter, I dont mind driving a ford focus st around ;)

Merkur XR4Ti, methinks. I have an Avenger and a Cutlass. Very different craft, but I love them both. I really can't wait to be able to do more than walk around them!

I am considering on getting myself a joystick as well. Was planning on just using a 360 controller, but we shall see when DFM comes out.

Eh- they can claim 'working title'...
Love that targeting and Hornet bootstrap though!

and SCF is?

"shifty's children farm" of course!

i hope they have a very basic targeting hud. i really don't like the ones i have seen them working on. I really don't want a shitty, overblown, 3d, iron man like, fluff hud.

Last edited:
"shifty's children farm" of course!

i hope they have a very basic targeting hud. i really don't like the ones i have seen them working on. I really don't want a shitty, overblown, 3d, iron man like, fluff hud.

I will call my Avenger............. Iron Man!

i will call my Retaliator, FGM-172 SRAW

No fair, your deadly with those

If they ever make a laser guided missile launcher in SC that can be controlled, and you have it, I will be far far far far far away from you.

I'll let you guys hammer it out like men, I'll just be waiting here to see who (barely) survives so I can collect 2 ships worth of scrap :D

I really like the look of the asteroid hangar.... the cutlass.. mehhh.. It has its bonuses but I don't like the weird winglets on the front of it. They seem out of proportion and completely useless... now if those were little pylons with thrusters that would be way cooler.

That aside... /me pets gladiator. I think that would look right at home in an asteroid hangar.

16 GB RAM, lol wat. I'll believe it when I see it.

If true it would suck balls for me, since I'd basically have to upgrade my entire machine.

16 GB RAM, lol wat. I'll believe it when I see it.

If true it would suck balls for me, since I'd basically have to upgrade my entire machine.

I am pretty much planning on that. I abandoned ideas of upgrading my current system. Just gonna use it to ride out all the pre release star citizen stuff and once the game launches I'll drop more than a few grand on a pc

Just recently plopped down money on a new 780 and thought that'd suffice for a while.

Seems I'll need more ram though, 16gb, holy crap.

I have 16gb of RAM, so I'd be ok if that was the requirement. I still have my doubts about that being the minimum though. I've never had anything come remotely close to using 16gb.

edit:
Just watched the video. He states that 8gb is the minimum to run the game. He recommends 16gb for the extra overhead for the OS and whatnot in the background.

I have 16gb of RAM, so I'd be ok if that was the requirement. I still have my doubts about that being the minimum though. I've never had anything come remotely close to using 16gb.

edit:
Just watched the video. He states that 8gb is the minimum to run the game. He recommends 16gb for the extra overhead for the OS and whatnot in the background.

Guess I"ll probably be upgrading my RAM, but I think I might just stick with my 7950 and turn down some graphics settings. Not sure I care enough anymore to be on the cutting edge...

I am guessing that my 12 GB should be fine, then. I don't think the OS needs more than 4 GB.

Back