Star Citizen - media blowout, Chris Robert's new game

the lock isnt officially happening, was just said in passing, like they were looking at different ways to do things. with nothing set in stone. there are not many ships ready to fly yet either.

Aurora, Hornet, 300i, should be ready to fly for dogfight first release, all of the other ships are not ready to fly. pretty sure constellation isnt flyable in first dogfight release either

Mouse pads have been released!

Edit: wow it just popped up on the site for me but it says its 7 hours old, hmm weird

Last edited:
$23,000,000 Stretch Goal Achieved!

EDIT: Weenis beat me to it...nice job!

ROFL@ Wingman and his meat bucket plus we broke $23M. I also downloaded a copy of Wingman's new office tour video. Gonna mirror it on my channel for those who haven't seen it.

tumblr_lf0arrIOdb1qc3hvmo1_1280.jpg

it should make seeing how much the hornets bring in easy, since it wont be much over 23m once they arrive tomorrow

btw wingman confirmed alien seamen

25m

Enhanced Alpha – We will use additional funding to build a wider alpha test than we had originally intended for the first phase of Star Citizen’s launch. The initial plan was to first launch servers in North America and then expand to areas such as Europe and Australia to decrease latency in these areas, perfecting the game as we improve the experience around the world. This funding will allow us to invest in a wider infrastructure for our early testing, spinning up remote servers earlier. Hitting this goal will also allow us to increase the number of remaining alpha slots. Extra alpha slots not only means more Star Citizens will travel the ‘verse at launch, but that we will receive more feedback and more stress testing. This in turn will allow us to better balance and enhance the Star Citizen experience!

There's the answer to the alpha slots running out and fuck mirroring the video, stupid youtube asking me to use my real name bullshit and wanting to create a retarded Google+ account.

Google said:
Before you can upload a video to Youtube please let us repeatedly pester you with using your real name so we can sell your information to anyone we want and use your name in advertisements because you are just data to be used for profit by us.

Me said:

There's the answer to the alpha slots running out and fuck mirroring the video, stupid youtube asking me to use my real name bullshit and wanting to create a retarded Google+ account.

Yeah, youtube had been hounding me for months to use my real name. Bump that, if I wanted my real name all over youtube I would have put it there when I signed up.

You can tell the huge disparity there is in the quality of the newer ships' modeling to the early ones. The interior of the Retaliator looks so much better (at least from the concept) than ships like the Constellation. If they created a stretch goal solely to ensure all the older ships get improved modeling/detailing I'm sure I would not be the only one pledging more money.

I thought they said that they already plan to go back and enhance the original five to bring them up to par with whats been coming out lately.

And yes the tali looks great, I mean just look at the view from the pilot's seat. Its amazing.

I thought they said that they already plan to go back and enhance the original five to bring them up to par with whats been coming out lately.
I know, but if there was a stretch goal devoted to just that we could guarantee it.

i use a fake name

Mouse pads have been released!

Edit: wow it just popped up on the site for me but it says its 7 hours old, hmm weird

And they are HUUUUUUUGEEEEE

Just the size I want, ordered 1!

Had a great conversation with the wife of how I want my son to have these awesome memories of flying through space with his dad, and raiding unsuspecting people while flying through space as we will be pirates and scavengers together, and I want those memories myself.

After much deliberation, the wife decided I could build the second rig and get him an account too! :)

Had a great conversation with the wife of how I want my son to have these awesome memories of flying through space with his dad, and raiding unsuspecting people while flying through space as we will be pirates and scavengers together, and I want those memories myself.

After much deliberation, the wife decided I could build the second rig and get him an account too! :)

That's awesome. Glad to hear it. I'm sure it will be a great bonding experience for you both..

but will you guys be pirates? Haha

That's awesome. Glad to hear it. I'm sure it will be a great bonding experience for you both..

I forever plan to scavenge, but if he wants to pirate and I can scavenge for him, that I will do! :)

So have they released anything new yet? I hate being at work and not being able to view anything

once the pc is bought along with the account, is the time we break the news to the wife that we plan to use her son as bait and send him through jump points first before we send the fleet so we fully disclose that we are not reliable for him being traumatized.

Back