• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

STALKER Anomaly/GAMMA VR Mod

atarumoroboshi18

Limp Gawd
Joined
Nov 9, 2013
Messages
471
This is definitely going to be one to play. The completely free STALKER Anomaly/GAMMA standalone games now have a hearty VR mod complete with manual reloading and more. Anyone with a headset and a PC should absolutely check this one out! They've got a full Discord for setting up the VR mod and support.


View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EBwZ0yBCDjU
 
Looks clunky and tedious. I did not notice a reticle and you can't aim through scope or down the sights. How do you score hits?
 
Looks clunky and tedious. I did not notice a reticle and you can't aim through scope or down the sights. How do you score hits?
The video clip might be from a different perspective. A lot of VR games have a completely different perspective when rendering to desktop. The VR headset probably is look down scope/sights.

If movement is WASD only, this will be a pukefest for me. I recall turning on free movement in Alyx and I instantly got nauseous. My poor brain just can't handle continuous motion. It's snap turn / teleport or bust.
 
The video clip might be from a different perspective. A lot of VR games have a completely different perspective when rendering to desktop. The VR headset probably is look down scope/sights.

If movement is WASD only, this will be a pukefest for me. I recall turning on free movement in Alyx and I instantly got nauseous. My poor brain just can't handle continuous motion. It's snap turn / teleport or bust.

Most ports people do are joystick only. But if you're actually using a joystick for turning you're playing wrong. Turn irl!
 
I tried an earlier version of GAMMA VR, was pretty janky but I'm looking forward to trying it again with newer versions.
 
Back
Top