• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Some Hardware For Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

TDub

[H]ard|Gawd
Joined
Dec 31, 2005
Messages
1,384
Ok. I have the following components leftover from my last sale. I really want to move this stuff as I have no need for it anymore. If you think the prices are too high, please make an offer. I am only accepting Paypal as payment. If you intend to use CC PP, you must have a good trade history. I have Heat under TDub.

Trades:
What I don't need: cases, cooling, non-i7 mothboards, ram, sound cards. games.
Do need: series 2xx gpus, 24 plus inch monitors, a good dual/quad core2 cpu, nikon lenses, blu-ray movies.

Motherboards

Video cards


Cases
Thermaltake Spedo Advance (like new) - $180

Memory
Crucial 2GB DDR3 1333 (did 1900MHz) - $50
Patriot Viper 4GB DDR3 1800 (did 2000MHz) - $150
Kingston 2GB DDR3 1800 (did 2000MHz) - $100

Mac
Apple MacBook 13 inch (first generation, no OS, and battery is not holding long charge, everything else is fine, very scratches) - For trade only - want PC notebook (must support ddr2 and Intel based) or nikon d80 or higher, AF lenses for D40.

I will add a Cooling and Power Supplies section later.

Thanks for the space [H].
 
woops, wrong thread LOL, well, its a bump
 
Do you have pics of the 8800GTS?? Looking for a decent pic of the HSF damage.
 
what gives? payment sent since 02/06/09 for 8800gtx card. no tracking number given. can you send pic of billing for shipment of card? going on 8 days no card ?:confused:
 
what gives? payment sent since 02/06/09 for 8800gtx card. no tracking number given. can you send pic of billing for shipment of card? going on 8 days no card ?:confused:
he shipped slowly for me too

but he got it here
 
hmm, not sure about you, but I was bummed that I payed him and didnt hear from him until the next day, but the card made it in 2 days, and I think its just cause I was online at weird times that I missed him. Overall, he stayed in contact very well and shipping was very fast (I bought the first 8800GTX) and the card is running fine. Im gonna break the odds here and say it was a good experience for me.

would be nice if he posted a heatware review tho, ;)
 
all emails replied to. emails sent. BURNT i have emailed up my phone number and contact info.
 
Now that I've missed out on the 8800GTX, I'm regretting that I didn't buy it myself.

Damn my habitual procrastination :p
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top