SOLD

I don't think that is how it works. He put price as 90-88%. Which number am I to take?

Oh, I see what you meant now. I don't know, then... He should clarify what he wants for the card :), you're right.

I don't think that is how it works. He put price as 90-88%. Which number am I to take?
I was offering a discount for someone who bought a larger amount.

$100 * .9 = $90
$100 * .89 = $89
etc.

paypal's fees would be separate from this

Here to vouch for this. He drop shipped a mobo from Newegg for me last week, super smooth transaction. Basically a bonus discount if you need something from there.

Can you place an order on newegg with a partial amount from that gift card? Say $700 or so?

Will also vouch for Zef - saved me almost $100 on a motherboard from Newegg.
Drop-shipped right to my front door - thanks!

Just to clarify are these physical cards you're shipping or you'll just be messaging codes? And we'd just enter the code (or scan) in the app to add to the balance?

Yes, just enter the codes into the smartphone app and it adds the balance. I just did this last night with one I got from someone else (125 GC for 99 PP)

I bought some codes from Zef, no issues, redeemed and combined all on Starbucks website, easier than navigating iOS app

Anyone else having this issue with Zelle? It was pending when I sent it yesterday and got this now. Do I need to call up my bank?
1000014450.png

My second attempt at using a different email that zef sent me resulted in the bank telling me there is fraudulent activity going on and I must contact my bank immediately or they will burn all my money and send me the ashes for a fee.
I used zelle many times and especially with members on this forum. Today I had to deal with bank idiots on the phone because at first they started guessing and told me they don't know why. I told them don't give me BS. If you are accusing me or the receiver of being fraudulent then tell me. Get to the point. After 4 transfers, a person said it's a system that has an algorithm that blocks transfers like this for reason they don't understand.
This is so stupid in my opinion. They didn't care about me verifying with bank app or text message. They were only happy to hear a human voice and went ahead and cleared the transaction.
Big thumbs up to Zef. He is very good and he very fast at getting me giftie cards

My second attempt at using a different email that zef sent me resulted in the bank telling me there is fraudulent activity going on and I must contact my bank immediately or they will burn all my money and send me the ashes for a fee.
I used zelle many times and especially with members on this forum. Today I had to deal with bank idiots on the phone because at first they started guessing and told me they don't know why. I told them don't give me BS. If you are accusing me or the receiver of being fraudulent then tell me. Get to the point. After 4 transfers, a person said it's a system that has an algorithm that blocks transfers like this for reason they don't understand.
This is so stupid in my opinion. They didn't care about me verifying with bank app or text message. They were only happy to hear a human voice and went ahead and cleared the transaction.
Big thumbs up to Zef. He is very good and he very fast at getting me giftie cards

Large percentage of Gift Cards are the final step of cashout of fraud of various types. Accounts that receive and transact with certain things and get risk scores and crypto platforms with medium risk scores (Paxful, Noones, Binance Pay gift refill, etc) eventually threshold.

Back