Sold brand new 6990, buyer refuses to claim the warranty....

Status
Not open for further replies.
What exactly did I do? Offered a standard refund, offered help with the RMA so he can still have his card. What exactly am I doing that's so shady or wrong? Explain that. I was extremely polite with him at first. Than the ridiculousness came out and I started to get angry.

I have no insights into what transpired before. All I will say is that both of you are just bickering back and forth. I am sorry that your $600 is locked by paypal but it is now sunk cost. All you can do now is make the best out of the current situation. He agreed to send it back. Get it back, inspect it to make sure nothing is shady, refund his money.

I might take a few month before you have access to your money but I don't see any other resolution that both of you guys will agree too.

Look, theres 2 pages of what happened documented in this thread. Take it as evidence to small claims court if you need to.

Act like god damn adults. Maybe it would be best if you both didn't buy or sell again.

As the seller, it is your responsible to make sure your customer is satisfied about his purchase.

As the buyer, it is your responsible to make sure you tell your seller whats wrong, and keep in contact.

You didn't get the point. It's perfectly reasonable for the seller to ask for the card back first before sending the refund. Because once the refund is sent, it can't be REVERSED.

And NOW you say you will send first. This whole fiasco could have been averted if you had agreed to do that in the first place.

No, he won't. He's only sending first once the paypal dispute goes through. He's not closing the dispute.

Even if you do send me the card now, I can't refund you until the dispute is closed. I literally am not able to. Paypal has frozen the funds.

It has $3000 worth of other merchandise on it that I have already sold to other people. I can certainly give him a copy of his item line and the other info, which I have already offered to do. All I would block out would be the other items that I bought and any potential financial info.

I've already said I would do this, but he won't explain why he won't accept that. Just keeps saying he doesn't have the receipt so he can't RMA, which is not only wrong, but he can have a scan of his item on the receipt. But for some reason he ignores this.

That doesn't make much sense to me. You really can't do anything with a receipt, that's why you can find them laying around stores all of the time. Just give him a scan and be done with it. You have spent way more time arguing about it in the time you could have scanned it and emailed it. If you do that and he still won't cooperate then I think this is on him, not you.

Act like god damn adults. Maybe it would be best if you both didn't buy or sell again.

As the seller, it is your responsible to make sure your customer is satisfied about his purchase.

As the buyer, it is your responsible to make sure you tell your seller whats wrong, and keep in contact.

How have I not done that? Offered a refund, and offered help with the RMA. What exactly have I not done? I have a feeling people aren't reading the thread.

How have I not done that? Offered a refund, and offered help with the RMA. What exactly have I not done? I have a feeling people aren't reading the thread.

You are right about the refund. No one in the right mind would offer a refund unless they had received the item back with the buyer paying the return shipping. Hell, that's ebay 101.

But you still should give him a copy of the receipt so he can RMA. Don't hijack him by making him cancel the dispute first. Be the bigger man and give him a copy of the receipt. If you do that then you've pretty much done all any reasonable person could expect.

Your the one that stop the refund from going further, which is why I up it to a claim, you keep saying youll help youll help with RMA. NO HELP RECEIVED. ITS A RECEIPT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT AM I GOING TO DO WITH YOUR RECEIPT????? I still don't know where you bought it, or when you bought it cant rma.

That doesn't make much sense to me. You really can't do anything with a receipt, that's why you can find them laying around stores all of the time. Just give him a scan and be done with it. You have spent way more time arguing about it in the time you could have scanned it and emailed it. If you do that and he still won't cooperate then I think this is on him, not you.

I offered to do that, he kept saying he didn't have the receipt. He never said he wanted to see the other line items, he just kept saying he wanted the receipt even though I kept and keep saying I can give it to him. I said that before the sale was even done. He never came back asking for a copy of the receipt. Not once. He just said the RMA was too complicated and that he didn't want to do it then filed a dispute once I said I wouldn't refund him without him returning the money.

Your the one that stop the refund from going further, which is why I up it to a claim, you keep saying youll help youll help with RMA. NO HELP RECEIVED. ITS A RECEIPT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT AM I GOING TO DO WITH YOUR RECEIPT????? I still don't know where you bought it, or when you bought it cant rma.

Dude, just stop. Just say:

I don't want to go through the hassle of refunding the product. I will send the card back so that you can RMA it. Please send me back the money.

Aren't you already sending the card back? Why am I still reading this thread?!?!:confused:

You wanted me to give you money before I had the item in my hand. That's what you wanted to get via the dispute. That's not going to happen. Paypal will tell you the same thing.

You don't know where I bought it? What, do you think the receipt won't say where I bought it? Honestly man. I think you're trying to avoid RMAing it for some reason. Maybe you've voided it. Otherwise you would close the dispute and get the info you need off the receipt I send you. It's really not that hard.

WE AGREED TO REFUND THROUGH PAYPAL, WE AGREED TO OPEN CLAIM AND YOU PUSH THE BUTTON FOR RETURN, THEN REFUND.

Then you try to push $40 dollars down my throat, and accuse me of trying to scam you.

No where, EVER. Did I say I was not shipping first, I just wanted to do it through paypal so I know theres a record of it and I can get my money back.

A retailer wouldn't issue you a refund without sending back the item, so why are you asking for a trader with everything to lose to do so?
Let's think logically here. You have to prove that your item is defective by sending it back. Right now all we have is your word without the item in hand to test that your claim is true.
Paypal has the seller bank account by the balls and if he refunds you, you'll have the card and the money and he'll have to trust you to send it back.

Newegg RMA Process:

The RMA Process – Four Easy Steps

Create an RMA for your item
Your product needs to be returned with an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number so we can identify it. You can create an RMA online,or request one from Customer Service.
Send the product to Newegg
Once your RMA is issued, you can print a UPS shipping label from our web site!
Box up the item you’re returning and send it to:
Newegg Returns
ATTN: [Your RMA Number]
9997 Rose Hills Rd.
Whittier, CA 90601-1701
If you choose not to use our UPS shipping label service, we recommend using a courier who provides package tracking and basic insurance coverage.
Your RMA is Received and Approved
You’ll receive an email once your shipment is received at our RMA facility.
You’ll receive another email once your package has been opened and your RMA has been reviewed & approved. It usually takes 2-5 business days from the time we receive your shipment to review and approve your RMA.
RMA Resolution
If you requested a Replacement, a new order will be generated once your RMA is approved. You’ll receive standard email updates for the replacement order, just as you would for a newly placed Newegg order.
If you requested a Refund, a credit memo will be generated once your RMA is approved. You can expect the refund amount to be credited to your original payment method 3-5 business days later. The turnaround time for Refunds often depends on your bank’s policies for making the funds available to you.
The overall turnaround time for a return is about 5-8 business days from the time we receive the shipment; (that is, 2-5 business days for RMA processing and 2-3 business days to expedite your refund or replacement).

Now, do you see where most of the other posters are coming from?

Here's a section of Paypal's Buyers Protection Policy:
https://cms.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/?...Agreement_full#13. PayPal Purchase Protection.

13.5 Dispute Resolution. If you are unable to resolve a problem directly with a Seller, you can go to the Resolution Center and follow this process:

Open a Dispute. Open a Dispute within 45 Days of the date you made the payment (or the date of the transaction if using Pay After Delivery) for the item you would like to dispute to negotiate with the Seller for resolution of the Dispute. We will place a hold on all funds related to the transaction in the Seller's Account until the Dispute is resolved or closed.
Escalate the Dispute to a Claim. If you and the Seller are unable to come to an agreement, you can escalate the Dispute to a Claim within 20 Days after opening the Dispute.

You must wait at least 7 Days from the date of payment to escalate a Dispute for an Item Not Received (INR), unless the Dispute is for the equivalent of $2,500 U.S. Dollars or more (or currency equivalent). If you do not escalate the Dispute to a Claim within 20 Days, PayPal will close the Dispute.
Respond to PayPal’s requests for information in a timely manner. During the Claim process, PayPal may require you to provide documentation to support your position. You may be asked to provide receipts, third party evaluations, police reports, or anything else that PayPal specifies.
Comply with PayPal’s shipping requests in a timely manner. For Significantly Not as Described (SNAD) Claims, PayPal may require you, at your expense, to ship the item back to the Seller, or to PayPal, or to a third party and to provide proof of delivery.

For transactions that total less than $250, proof of delivery is confirmation that can be viewed online and includes the delivery address showing at least city/state or zip, delivery date, and the URL to the shipping company’s website if you’ve selected “Other” in the shipping drop down menu. For transactions that total $250 or more, you must get signature confirmation of delivery.

This is important. Since the seller has said that he sold the card to an unverified buyer, I doubt he will qualify for Paypal's Seller Protection.
Also, did he send the item with insurance and signature confirmation since the item was above $250?

It's not looking good for the seller. That's why I say that the seller was more than generous, but wrong for selling a high dollar item to an unconfirmed/unproven trader.
I think the buyer should see things from the sellers point of view and send the item back because the seller will lose big time if Paypal has to rule on this matter.

I don't want to go through the hassle of refunding the product. I will send the card back so that you can RMA it. Please send me back the money.

Aren't you already sending the card back? Why am I still reading this thread?!?!:confused:

He only wants to send the card back AFTER he receives refund, not BEFORE.

Hence the reason this is going on for so long.

I don't think he is, but even if he is, I can't grant a refund with the dispute open. So even if I get the card back and everything checks out, I can't give him a refund because it's frozen due to the dispute.

Which is why he needs to close to dispute. No matter what happens, he literally cannot get any money until the dispute is closed.

Since the buyer seems to be reading this thread, maybe the seller could put in bold red letters where and when he purchased the card. With this info the buyer could fill out the RMA form with MSI and get a new card in a couple of weeks. Once his RMA is accepted by MSI he could then drop the dispute and both guys could move on.

Otherwise, just send the card back and keep your proof of shipment, packaging and such. I'd even pay a UPS store to package it so that you could prove you did ship the video card back and not just an empty box.

One of these ideas is the way to go. No sense in continuing the bickering.

I offered to do that, he kept saying he didn't have the receipt. He never said he wanted to see the other line items, he just kept saying he wanted the receipt even though I kept and keep saying I can give it to him. I said that before the sale was even done. He never came back asking for a copy of the receipt. Not once. He just said the RMA was too complicated and that he didn't want to do it then filed a dispute once I said I wouldn't refund him without him returning the money.

OK, got it. Again, I definitely see your side of the argument.

WE AGREED TO REFUND THROUGH PAYPAL, WE AGREED TO OPEN CLAIM AND YOU PUSH THE BUTTON FOR RETURN, THEN REFUND.

Then you try to push $40 dollars down my throat, and accuse me of trying to scam you.

No where, EVER. Did I say I was not shipping first, I just wanted to do it through paypal so I know theres a record of it and I can get my money back.

A retailer wouldn't issue you a refund without sending back the item, so why are you asking for a trader with everything to lose to do so?
Let's think logically here. You have to prove that your item is defective by sending it back. Right now all we have is your word without the item in hand to test that your claim is true.
Paypal has the seller bank account by the balls and if he refunds you, you'll have the card and the money and he'll have to trust you to send it back.

Newegg RMA Process:

The RMA Process – Four Easy Steps

Create an RMA for your item
Your product needs to be returned with an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number so we can identify it. You can create an RMA online,or request one from Customer Service.
Send the product to Newegg
Once your RMA is issued, you can print a UPS shipping label from our web site!
Box up the item you’re returning and send it to:
Newegg Returns
ATTN: [Your RMA Number]
9997 Rose Hills Rd.
Whittier, CA 90601-1701
If you choose not to use our UPS shipping label service, we recommend using a courier who provides package tracking and basic insurance coverage.
Your RMA is Received and Approved
You’ll receive an email once your shipment is received at our RMA facility.
You’ll receive another email once your package has been opened and your RMA has been reviewed & approved. It usually takes 2-5 business days from the time we receive your shipment to review and approve your RMA.
RMA Resolution
If you requested a Replacement, a new order will be generated once your RMA is approved. You’ll receive standard email updates for the replacement order, just as you would for a newly placed Newegg order.
If you requested a Refund, a credit memo will be generated once your RMA is approved. You can expect the refund amount to be credited to your original payment method 3-5 business days later. The turnaround time for Refunds often depends on your bank’s policies for making the funds available to you.
The overall turnaround time for a return is about 5-8 business days from the time we receive the shipment; (that is, 2-5 business days for RMA processing and 2-3 business days to expedite your refund or replacement).

13.5 Dispute Resolution. If you are unable to resolve a problem directly with a Seller, you can go to the Resolution Center and follow this process:

Open a Dispute. Open a Dispute within 45 Days of the date you made the payment (or the date of the transaction if using Pay After Delivery) for the item you would like to dispute to negotiate with the Seller for resolution of the Dispute. We will place a hold on all funds related to the transaction in the Seller's Account until the Dispute is resolved or closed.
Escalate the Dispute to a Claim. If you and the Seller are unable to come to an agreement, you can escalate the Dispute to a Claim within 20 Days after opening the Dispute.

You must wait at least 7 Days from the date of payment to escalate a Dispute for an Item Not Received (INR), unless the Dispute is for the equivalent of $2,500 U.S. Dollars or more (or currency equivalent). If you do not escalate the Dispute to a Claim within 20 Days, PayPal will close the Dispute.
Respond to PayPal’s requests for information in a timely manner. During the Claim process, PayPal may require you to provide documentation to support your position. You may be asked to provide receipts, third party evaluations, police reports, or anything else that PayPal specifies.
Comply with PayPal’s shipping requests in a timely manner. For Significantly Not as Described (SNAD) Claims, PayPal may require you, at your expense, to ship the item back to the Seller, or to PayPal, or to a third party and to provide proof of delivery.

For transactions that total less than $250, proof of delivery is confirmation that can be viewed online and includes the delivery address showing at least city/state or zip, delivery date, and the URL to the shipping company’s website if you’ve selected “Other” in the shipping drop down menu. For transactions that total $250 or more, you must get signature confirmation of delivery.

This is important. Since the seller has said that he sold the card to an unverified buyer, I doubt he will qualify for Paypal's Seller Protection.
Also, did he send the item with insurance and signature confirmation since the item was above $250?

It's not looking good for the seller. That's why I say that the seller was more than generous, but wrong for selling a high dollar item to an unconfirmed/unproven trader.
I think the buyer should see things from the sellers point of view and send the item back, because the seller will lose big time if Paypal has to rule on this matter.

Newegg RMA Process:

https://cms.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/?...Agreement_full#13. PayPal Purchase Protection.

I think the buyer should see things from the sellers point of view and send the item back because the seller will lose big time if Paypal has to rule on this matter.

This is all totally true. Seller is in a rough position here. A real lesson for all of us!

It has $3000 worth of other merchandise on it that I have already sold to other people. I can certainly give him a copy of his item line and the other info, which I have already offered to do. All I would block out would be the other items that I bought and any potential financial info.

I've already said I would do this, but he won't explain why he won't accept that. Just keeps saying he doesn't have the receipt so he can't RMA, which is not only wrong, but he can have a scan of his item on the receipt. But for some reason he ignores this.

There is absolutely no harm at all in giving him a $3000 total receipt with other items on it including the card in question.....what's he gonna do with the other information, ridicule you for paying too much for something? I can understand the feeling of giving up "private" info but honestly there's nothing private or personally identifiable on any receipt where I would spend $3000. It doesn't matter honestly that he doesn't really NEED the receipt if you wanted quick resolution and to make him happy, you would give him a copy of the receipt. There is absolutely no risk whatsoever in giving it to him. Suck it up and give the receipt to him. Had this occurred way back when you would not be here now. Unless you bought it refurbed or something sketchy and just made a couple hundred bucks off of him by misrepresenting the part as factory new. Just putting it out there, not accusing, but it happens. Or bought it used yourself, or bought it from a non-authorized retailer, which while new would still not qualify it for warranty service......these are "valid" reasons to nto want to give him the receipt. You should actually be fine with scanning the receipt and posting it here in this thread. No harm in that even.

On the other hand the buyer even said, he needed only the place of purchase from the receipt. He doesn't actually need the receipt itself. Just the relevant info, when and where. I can't figure out why the buyer didn't say, "hey, I need to know the place and when you bought the card" instead of demanding a copy of the receipt That should have satisfied the requirements for RMA. Case closed. But if the seller had provided a copy of the receipt the buyer would not need to badger him for the info either.

It sounds to me like I have provided two very reasonable ways to deal with the card and without any accusing or screaming or threatening. Send the buyer a copy of the receipt, done, he got a new card with new purchase receipt, he got his $600 worth. If this is REALLY still too much to ask (just because you shouldn't have to is not a reason).....then the buyer can STILL file the RMA with the purchase place and date info as many people have confirmed the actual receipt is not required. But at this point there's hard feelings and the above simple amiable solutions seem to be lost on you both...

here's to happy endings:p

Last edited:
Since the buyer seems to be reading this thread, maybe the seller could put in bold red letters where and when he purchased the card. With this info the buyer could fill out the RMA form with MSI and get a new card in a couple of weeks. Once his RMA is accepted by MSI he could then drop the dispute and both guys could move on.

Otherwise, just send the card back and keep your proof of shipment, packaging and such. I'd even pay a UPS store to package it so that you could prove you did ship the video card back and not just an empty box.

One of these ideas is the way to go. No sense in continuing the bickering.

Or he could claim the warranty, keep the dispute open, and then send me a box of nothing.

Which is why I haven't sent it to him yet. Although it's already been said by multiple people that nothing other than the serial # is needed to claim a warranty with MSI. So the fact that he keeps asking for the receipt is shady. He could be wanting to attempt to return it to the place I purchased it from.

Someone please explain to me that IF YOU ONLY NEED THE NUMBER ON THE CARD THAT THE BUYER HAS then why the hell is this all still going on why is he crying for the other thing? A 6990 for 600 and you can RMA it and get a new one that works but no your throwing a fit and both you are acting like your 14 pointing fingers. Just stop once the deal is done its done. If it arrives messed up then ASK if he will cover the shipping fees for RMA? He has already offered 40 to shut you up? so thats a 6990 for $560? but no your making a huge deal about this and just want your money back THAT IS FROZEN and will take awhile to get back?

Someone plz explain to me!

Yes, hence not closing the damn thing.

For the last time, not closing it. and will send first.

I think he agreed to send the card first.

Step 1: Buyer send back the card. Paypal is still disputed and locked
Step 2: Seller gets card, inspects it. OKs it, contacts buyer
Step 3: Buyer resolves the dispute in Paypal. Unlocks Paypal
Step 4: Seller refunds the money
Step 5: Everyone learns their lesson

Eh Eh? not bad ?? not bad ??

I don't think he is, but even if he is, I can't grant a refund with the dispute open. So even if I get the card back and everything checks out, I can't give him a refund because it's frozen due to the dispute.

Which is why he needs to close to dispute. No matter what happens, he literally cannot get any money until the dispute is closed.

When he can prove the card has been returned to you, PayPal will close the dispute and refund his money.......since you guys cant seem to come to any other agreement, its probably in the best interest of both parties to just follow through with the dispute process now....

This is all totally true. Seller is in a rough position here. A real lesson for all of us!

How am I in a rough position? Paypal dispute isn't going to refund the money to him until he returns it to me. So I'll eventually get either the card of $600 back unless he sends me a fake package.

Or he could claim the warranty, keep the dispute open, and then send me a box of nothing.

Which is why I haven't sent it to him yet. Although it's already been said by multiple people that nothing other than the serial # is needed to claim a warranty with MSI. So the fact that he keeps asking for the receipt is shady. He could be wanting to attempt to return it to the place I purchased it from.

He could try that. But to keep that from happening you just have him ship it and take photos of the box unopened with a witness there. Take photos as you open it. As a matter of fact do it in front of the delivery man.

When he can prove the card has been returned to you, PayPal will close the dispute and refund his money.......since you guys cant seem to come to any other agreement, its probably in the best interest of both parties to just follow through with the dispute process now....

I needed that money. Literally needed it for Christmas. The fact that one simple action on his part could solve everything is what's so frustrating. He doesn't understand it.

Vestito: The card was bought Through Tiger Direct. Go claim the RMA and drop the dispute. If you don't then we'll know you're bsing because you have already said you need the place I bought it for the RMA.

There. He said he needed that to RMA it. Let's see if he actually does. He won't because that info isn't even needed. He's BSing to avoid the reason why he won't RMA it.

That was simple enough. Buyer can now go RMA thru MSI and have a nice shiny card in about 10-12 days at a great price.

That was simple enough. Buyer can now go RMA thru MSI and have a nice shiny card in about 10-12 days at a great price.

$10 says he doesn't. I told him a long time ago that all he had to do was pm and ask for the info, he never did. Didn't hear anything about it until the dispute was filed.

Even if he files the warranty claim. I'll bet he keeps the dispute open and I'll still be without my $600 until paypal rules.

I needed that money. Literally needed it for Christmas. The fact that one simple action on his part could solve everything is what's so frustrating. He doesn't understand it.

Sab, I feel for ya man, but its either you settle this now and are out the money for this Christmas or keep arguing about it and have it possibly still locked for NEXT Christmas. Just chalk it up to a learning experience.

It seems like Sabiancym sold this stuff cuz he needed money for christmas for his familey (Assuming) and now the guy is like oh shit something happened and i am going to just return the card to get the money back. I mean a $700 plus shipping card for $560? and its brand new? You could Have him pay RMA and save even more thats a BRAND NEW card for 140 cheaper?

yeah, it would have been enough before all the fighting and arguing and hard feelings.....that's what I don't get, why didn't the seller give him a copy of the receipt to begin with?

How am I in a rough position? Paypal dispute isn't going to refund the money to him until he returns it to me. So I'll eventually get either the card of $600 back unless he sends me a fake package.

You sold to a non-Paypal verified buyer, so as stated before you probably won't be covered under Paypal's Seller Protection. Paypal is stupid as hell and I think you have more to lose than the buyer does. It's definitely not fair to you

Sab, I feel for ya man, but its either you settle this now and are out the money for this Christmas or keep arguing about it and have it possibly still locked for NEXT Christmas. Just chalk it up to a learning experience.

Me too, I feel for you also. Buyer is on my ignore list now as I never want to do business with him.

yeah, it would have been enough before all the fighting and arguing and hard feelings.....that's what I don't get, why didn't the seller give him a copy of the receipt to begin with?

He asked for the original. I couldn't do that because I was selling other items from the same receipt. I did offer to send him a scan of the receipt if he needed it. He never asked for it until after he filed the dispute.

He asked for the original. I couldn't do that because I was selling other items from the same receipt. I did offer to send him a scan of the receipt if he needed it. He never asked for it until after he filed the dispute.

He originally said he needed to know where and when it was purchased I think. Either way if you would have sent him a copy of the receipt it would be a done deal. That would have been enough for him to file RMA. He didn't even need that much, and I get that, but to save face, time and money....it wouldn't kill you to provide it anyways.

You said you were offering to send him a scan with only the line item, which would make me a bit worried as a buyer. Why would the seller not want to provide a copy of the full receipt? Next time you sell a "new" product to someone, photocopy the receipt and drop it in the box with the item. If he had this he would have no excuse for not getting his card replaced. Hope it works out well either way.

He originally said he needed to know where and when it was purchased I think. Either way if you would have sent him a copy of the receipt it would be a done deal. That would have been enough for him to file RMA. He didn't even need that much, and I get that, but to save face, time and money....it wouldn't kill you to provide it anyways.

You said you were offering to send him a scan with only the line item, which would make me a bit worried as a buyer. Why would the seller not want to provide a copy of the full receipt? Next time you sell a "new" product to someone, photocopy the receipt and drop it in the box with the item. If he had this he would have no excuse for not getting his card replaced. Hope it works out well either way.

I would have done this as well, just so you can say you did EVERYTHING possible.

But the buyer didn't even ask before filing the dispute, so I can see where the seller is coming from.

Not wanting to provide the full copy is also completely understandable. I wouldn't want to give out my personal information either; that's why I make sure to properly dispose of my receipts unless I'm paying in cash. Even if it's a baseless concern, it's kind of like an OCD thing, where you just don't feel safe doing it even if everyone else says it is okay.

He didn't say he needed to know where it was purchased until after he opened the dispute, so I didn't want to tell him until the dispute was dropped. I just told him now, and I bet he won't be closing the dispute and RMAing the item. I can guarantee it. He doesn't really need to know where it was bought, that's already been established.

And before the sale even took place I offered to send him a scan of it if he needed it and to just pm if so. He agreed. Yet for some reason never asked for the info.

It's all an excuse for why he's not RMAing it. I have a PM of him saying

'As much as I want to keep this card, I rather not deal with the headache, can you process the refund and I'll send the card back to you?"

He didn't really need the info. He just either didn't want to do it, or knows that he's voided the warranty somehow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back