- Joined
- Jan 12, 2007
- Messages
- 1,645
Has anyone heard about this game? I just read a few articles and watched a video about it. It looks pretty good. I love games like Sniper Elite. I wish there were more "hardcore" games involving snipers and the mechanics involved. The graphics almost look Cry-Engine-ish (Actually, it looks like there are some textures/models from Crysis). Although it is from City Interactive, looks to be somewhat promising. I am definitely subscribed. Coming out for PC and X360
Check out the links!
TRAILER:
http://www.eurogamer.net/videos/first-sniper-ghost-warrior-trailer?size=large
TRAILER (ON YOUTUBE)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K8eBrJNQG-Y
SCREENS:
http://pc.ign.com/dor/objects/64505...s/sniper-ghost-warrior-20100319054732525.html
***EDIT***
New trailers, do not show promising gameplay. Hopefully not a real representation of full game. Read below. (issues with gameplay mechanics, semi-accurate marksmen methods and tactics)
Check out the links!
TRAILER:
http://www.eurogamer.net/videos/first-sniper-ghost-warrior-trailer?size=large
TRAILER (ON YOUTUBE)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K8eBrJNQG-Y
SCREENS:
http://pc.ign.com/dor/objects/64505...s/sniper-ghost-warrior-20100319054732525.html
***EDIT***
New trailers, do not show promising gameplay. Hopefully not a real representation of full game. Read below. (issues with gameplay mechanics, semi-accurate marksmen methods and tactics)
Last edited: