Commander FAT
2[H]4U
- Joined
- Nov 23, 2000
- Messages
- 3,565
Got the demo off Fileplanet but when I tried to run the game it said it had expired.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
This game is a JOKE! Do not waist your money on it. I played it at a friends. It is worthless. Hell, if you download games this one will still be a waist of your time. No such thing as using cover, or sniping, because the enemies see you from miles away. And once 1 guy sees you they all see you.
if a guy gets suspicious and he has an infinite line of sight to you then he will point his gun and then alert goes off.
be nice if someone would do a little research and build a real sniper game...something closer to the ARMA type of blend between a shooter and a simulation.
Taking into account bullet drop and wind drift, Coriolis drift and gyroscopic drift.
Also if you want to be really anal about making it a simulation
The spotter should be with the sniper...1) to help give him ranging and wind information and 2) to cover his back....
Also the bullet in that trailer had a cannelure and no boat tail. US sniper bullets do not have a cannelure and they do have a boat tail.
I would peg the HFOV at about 60 on my 16:10 display. Potentially less. Absolutely, positively fucking unbearable. It's like sticking icepicks in your eyeballs.
Game has potential otherwise, apart from the obvious "enemies can see you pretty much no matter what" part.
Unfortunately I have only been able to get the game to play once. The first time, and every time after the second time (the only session that worked) I have been plagued with video corruption:
This game is a JOKE! Do not waist your money on it. I played it at a friends. It is worthless. Hell, if you download games this one will still be a waist of your time. No such thing as using cover, or sniping, because the enemies see you from miles away. And once 1 guy sees you they all see you. BFBC2 sniping is a lot more fun and satisfying.
How can you watch that trailer and think of Multiplayer at all? Honestly... lol. I mean, what, is multiplayer just going to be a bunch of campers waiting around for others to move around a sandbox level? I wouldn't buy or consider this game at all if you're wanting a multiplayer experience. This seems strictly single player to me.
Sounds like most of the players in Battlefield 2, whats the difference.