Sniper Elite V3

I just started SP last weekend & a few hours today...

I never thought about how this game would work as MP.

Playing through on PC now. I really enjoyed V2 despite its flaws, and Sniper Elite 3 improves on everything. Loving it.

This game is kinda gross eh? I mean the close up shooting and showing the bullets going through.

SP campaign took me 14 hours on Normal which was too easy. The visuals were great, the level design was mostly great. The AI basically sucks, but that's generally true for all shooters. I paid $15 for it and don't regret it, though my advice is to wait for the $7.50 sale which is inevitably coming.

After playing v2, I could not resist & got v3 on sale @ STEAM.

I played thru in 11 hours on Cadet & then realized there is SOLO survival mode, MP, etc.

I skipped all the "bonus" xbox BS, but might play again on Normal & look for all the "extras".

Totally worth it @ any sale price!

Last edited:
After playing v2, I could not resist & got the STEAM version on sale.

I played thru in 11 hours on Cadet & then realized there is SOLO survival mode, MP, etc.

I skipped all the "bonus" xbox BS, but might play again on Normal & look for all the "extras".

Totally worth it @ any sale price!

I agree. I love this game on the PC. Support from these devs has been excellent on both part 2 and now 3.

This game is kinda gross eh? I mean the close up shooting and showing the bullets going through.

It gets old in the campaign, but in coop survival it's rare, the last shot of the map really. It works, and if you're drunk it's good for a laugh.

I got Sniper Elite v2 @ $7.50 and v3 @ $15 on sale @ STEAM.
~ recently finished both games on SP

After playing those two games, I installed 2 others from my backlog...
These are games that I bought on sale & then forgot I even had them.
Sniper Ghost Warrior Gold base + two DLC's = I got this @ $8
Sniper: Ghost Warrior 2 = I got this @ $7.50

I'm currently playing Sniper Ghost Warrior 2 & it's not bad...
Cry Engine levels look good, but very linear, omniscient radar, etc.
Cut scenes are remarkably low res for some reason...

I will shoot my way through Sniper Ghost Warrior Gold next.

:cool:

Last edited:
I thought about buying this when it was on sale at Steam. Looks like I should have purchased it after reading the posts here.

I had a blast with Sniper: Ghost Warrior and 2. Have V3 but have yet to finish the game. Been taking my time exploring each area and being a total sneak. :D

k, so the game has been out for some time, is 3 worth getting still, specifically for multi-player?

are there many people on playing? v2 has about 4 people on multiplayer right now..

Neither my wife nor I have been able to access multiplayer since I bought it on sale in February. Crashes at the multiplayer screen.

k, so the game has been out for some time, is 3 worth getting still, specifically for multi-player?

are there many people on playing? v2 has about 4 people on multiplayer right now..

I'll admit, I've never tried MP in any of the Sniper Elite games, but I really can't imagine any of them carrying a community. It just doesn't seem like a game that could compete with the likes of COD and BF in the multiplayer arena.

I really like these games single player, but I just can't imagine buying it for MP. And if you were, I imagine about the only time you stand to get your moneys worth is right after launch, or after large sales that will result in a (very) temporary surge of players.

For the record, there are 385 people playing the game on Steam right now. Being a Steamworks game, that should account for every (legal) PC copy globally. I can't say how many of those people are playing online versus campaign, but that still seems like an awfully small number.

Sometimes you can hit pay dirt and have some really good and intense, nail biting MP situations.

Overall I've never made any secret that I'm a big fan of this series and 3 has been the best one yet. Total package I can wholeheartedly recommend it. :)

Wow - the same deal up above is back @ $16!
All three Sniper Elite games on STEAM
http://store.steampowered.com/sub/70243/

RE: Sniper: Ghost Warrior...
OMG - it is so pretty w/ a PC that can max all visual options & run 75 FPS

I built a new PC during summer & I'm finally playing Sniper: Ghost Warrior
~ Sniper GW 2 is on my old PC & still not completed...

Anyway, do not miss this $5 deal!

STEAM - Sniper: Ghost Warrior Trilogy
AUTUMN SALE! Offer ends December 1
http://store.steampowered.com/sub/36904/

Last edited:
Is killing Adolf Hitler worth the price of the game I seen some guy on my friends list with Adolf in Sniper Elite v3

Back