Smell Like Kirk

Rofl-Mic-Lofl

For Whom The Bell Trolls
I just had to post this, easily the geekiest thing I have seen all weekend.The amazing part is that it's out of stock! I thought about getting a bottle, but then I remembered that episode with the Klingon "babes". :eek:

1271000405T9s5OpxxUF_1_1.jpg

These colognes have been around for a while now although they're very, very rarely available/in-stock.

Other colognes in the line include "Pon Far" and "Red Shirt".

These colognes have been around for a while now although they're very, very rarely available/in-stock.

Other colognes in the line include "Pon Far" and "Red Shirt".

I'd be afraid for my life if I was wearing Red Shirt!

They should have went with "Kirk."

Tiberius was a Roman emperor who had little boys swim around, pretending to be water nymphs, who would nip at his various 'body parts' in the pool. Raised the future emperor Caligula, who would be sicker than him.

Klingon babes...I thought it was the episode with the green babes.

Kirk got all the babes, he must have used Axe, of course if he kissed them they died.

Wasn't Kirk always sweaty in every episode of Star Trek? I assume this is where it all went.

Tiberius was a Roman emperor who had little boys swim around, pretending to be water nymphs, who would nip at his various 'body parts' in the pool. Raised the future emperor Caligula, who would be sicker than him.

Care to cite a source? Preferably one that isn't based on rumors and slander from the time? Also, Caligula really did not come under the care of Tiberius until he was 19ish. He was hardly raised by Tiberius.

Anyway, Tiberius was a pretty good General but yeah, it probably should have been named "Kirk".

also note the "Terran Empire" markings :p

Have no idea if this is a licensed Star Trek item so perhaps that is why it isn't named "Kirk" but was safer to use his middle name instead. But if it isn't licensed, then I can't explain other pics of the packaging that have a Star Trek logo on it.. certainly that is copyrighted.

Wonder what "Red Shirt" smells like.. frightened, sweaty security guard about ready to meet his maker?? Or perhaps charred remains after being hit by a phaser NOT set to stun!!

Great tag line :D.. but what is with the bullet hole?? No bullets in the 23rd century!!
GK59560lg.jpg

Have no idea if this is a licensed Star Trek item so perhaps that is why it isn't named "Kirk" but was safer to use his middle name instead. But if it isn't licensed, then I can't explain other pics of the packaging that have a Star Trek logo on it.. certainly that is copyrighted.

Wonder what "Red Shirt" smells like.. frightened, sweaty security guard about ready to meet his maker?? Or perhaps charred remains after being hit by a phaser NOT set to stun!!

Great tag line :D.. but what is with the bullet hole?? No bullets in the 23rd century!!
GK59560lg.jpg

again you people never did watch much of star trek did you
as i said the other one has Terran Empire markings from the mirror universe eps
and as for the red shirt one they were shot at more then a few times with projectile weapons :p

Ohh.. the Terran Empire logo explains why it is called "Tiberius" instead of "Kirk".. this makes you smell like the EVIL mirror universe Kirk!!

Evil%20Spock%20Is%20Not%20Amused.jpg

I'd hope that none of William Shatner's bodily fluids were involved in the production of this stuff.

Care to cite a source? Preferably one that isn't based on rumors and slander from the time? Also, Caligula really did not come under the care of Tiberius until he was 19ish. He was hardly raised by Tiberius.

Anyway, Tiberius was a pretty good General but yeah, it probably should have been named "Kirk".
What, did you inherit his estate or something? ;)

No, I just learned some history on accident while reading books. Hate when that shit happens. :D

...Also...Caligula got a totally bum rap. Just sayin'

No, I just learned some history on accident while reading books. Hate when that shit happens. :D

...Also...Caligula got a totally bum rap. Just sayin'

What? Caligula was a bum and a rapper?

They did that back then?

Wow, Rome really was an advanced society...

;)

Back