Slimtype Keyboards?

Going to a desktop keyboard was uncomfortable. Spent a good 6 to 7 years on notebooks before recently getting into desktops and it sucked whenever I had to type on those fat keyed keyboards.

Currently using http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16823201033, might switch to a X6 thx to Toobookoo's blatant advertising. I'd like to get a keyboard that is similar to the XPS M1530 which I felt was super crisp.

I've been using a Dell Inspiron laptop a lot over the last 8 months but I still much prefer my old MS Natural Keyboard Pro. Frankly I'm surprised it's lasted as long as it has, not one key has lost the letter print on it, and whenever I've thought it's gotten somewhat discolored (usually on the palm rests) I clean it with a rag and some rubbing alcohol and it turns out it was just dirty as heck, heh.

The 2-port USB 1.1 hub on it still works well, and all the shortcut keys have always worked perfectly w/o installing any drivers... I've actually stopped using the drivers as they caused a conflict with a macro program I used while playing a MMORPG once, but I'm fine with the default function for most/all of the shortcut keys.

I love the 'natural' layout personally, and I hate the rather short response of the keys on this work laptop... Though I'll soon be getting an Acer Aspire One, we'll see how I adapt to that, heh.

I have a Logitech Dinovo Edge and it great. Best keyboard I have ever owned. Yes it is a bit expensive but I got my for Bestbuy for $40 when they clearancing them out. I highly recommend this if you want a laptop style keyboard.

I have a Logitech Dinovo Edge and it great. Best keyboard I have ever owned. Yes it is a bit expensive but I got my for Bestbuy for $40 when they clearancing them out. I highly recommend this if you want a laptop style keyboard.

+1 and got mine for $39 at BB as well... unbeatable deal in my opinion... great keyboard.

I switched from a crappy Belkin keyboard that my dad got me to a Microsoft Comfort Curve 2000 about 3 years ago. I'm loving the low-profile, low-noise keys. I also like that the keys don't require as much pressure to register as some of the other keyboards I've used in the past. And I really like the slight curving, though it does make typing on the keyboards at work a bit aggravating.

Back