Skyrim Mods - A Comprehensive List & User Support Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are there any mods that add some fancy hats? I have been searching for a while without success. Hats, and floral crowns and such wuld be really nice.

I haven't seen any besides maybe a retexture of the wedding floral crown. Probably some in less obscure sites than Nexus.

Started work on the first set of armor. Nif files be somewhat weird and have weird bones. Still can't decide where to put peices because of how the body is divided (the feet section is close to the ankle, and so are the hands, so longer gloves/boots have to bee divided somewhat. Not sure how to add height without shortening the legs, or whats really possible so will have to look into that. Probably going to end up pretty high poly...:D

Need to get hold of the vanilla bodys from somewhere as i've replaced them (the female ones) long ago. :D But it looks pretty simple to do morphs for all the different bodies!

Ohh thanks I didn't know it was called "wreath". I'm puzzled though, I saw the wedding clothes with "help" in the console; I tried wedding my follower in the game. How was I supposed to find the wedding dress or sandals? My character was dressed as usual at the ceremony, and Jenassa was wearing her default armor.

Started work on the first set of armor. Nif files be somewhat weird and have weird bones. Still can't decide where to put peices because of how the body is divided (the feet section is close to the ankle, and so are the hands, so longer gloves/boots have to bee divided somewhat. Not sure how to add height without shortening the legs, or whats really possible so will have to look into that. Probably going to end up pretty high poly...:D

Need to get hold of the vanilla bodys from somewhere as i've replaced them (the female ones) long ago. :D But it looks pretty simple to do morphs for all the different bodies!

Will it also work with different weights? And the female body files should be in your bsa files (Skyrim - Meshes.bsa).

Ohh thanks I didn't know it was called "wreath". I'm puzzled though, I saw the wedding clothes with "help" in the console; I tried wedding my follower in the game. How was I supposed to find those wedding clothes? My character was dressed as usual at the ceremony, and Jenassa was wearing her default armor.

Looks to be unique to Vittoria Vici only.

Will it also work with different weights? And the female body files should be in your bsa files (Skyrim - Meshes.bsa).

Forgot about that! :D

Yes, all the bodies work off morphs of the base body. So if you make a fatter character it will move out those vertexes by a certain amount. Well, thats what the documentation says! Will have to find out. But apparently this is so... I think you can also make edits to the base body at the same time (which is included with the armor parts file). So say if you had a corset and pulled in the waist 10%, all bodys would have a 10% thinner waist, which is how people do the "pushup bra" effect. etc.

Looks to be unique to Vittoria Vici only.

Could player.additem it? (I think the code is 0008895A according to this!)

List all up-to-date except for the new weapons/armor. I am simply out of room. If any of you have suggestions on mods that should be removed from the list then please let me know. I could also remove all the descriptions. Otherwise I'll have to close this thread and make a new one with probably the first 9 posts reserved. :) I may have to do that anyway due to the upcoming DLC and the mods that will be released as time goes on.

Here are the mods that need to be added:
Lost LongSwords
Adds several custom longswords.
http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/26261/

Dragonbone Ebonsteel Armor
http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/24941

Skyforge Shields
http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/26344

I've removed:
Fully Colored Map Markers
Fully colored all the map markers except those undiscovered locations.
http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/4003

Map Markers - Colored
Another mod that adds coloring to the map markers.
http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/16970

As they do not currently work with patch 1.8. However, I've added:
EzEs -Colored Map Markers-
http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/26556

Which does work with patch 1.8.

1GB is still good enough for visual enhancing mods as my GTX 470 was handling the game pretty well at 1.28GB.

Some things that worked for me with my GTX 470:
Download the 1024x resolution versions of the large texture packs (you can also mix/match the high res and low res versions if you want to give it a try). If you use ENB then you'll likely have to trim it down as SSAO + SSIL + DoF will likely be too much for the card. Mods like Realistic Lighting have little/no performance impact.

Weapon mods are usually light weight since there aren't going to be 100 weapons on the screen at once unless you are stockpiling or leave weapons laying around. This mod might be the most demanding since it uses very high res textures on common weapons:
http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/1754

And I will try to order the Visuals category better this week since it is quite lengthy. Basically, I will add subdivisions like "NPCs" and "Sky". Of course, it depends on how much space I have before the post size limitation comes into effect.

Dj,
3 months after I had purchased the game, I finally had a chance to play it for the first time last weekend. So far I have spent 10 hours of gameplay and I'm currently at Level 9. I have installed the Jaysus, katana swords and the bandolier mods. Both katana and bandolier works but the Jaysus swords do not work. I don't see them at the in game menu at all. Maybe I need to level up? Please excuse my ignorance as I'm new at modding but how do I make my menu look this?

I really like this game, I'll make sure that I will play mostly on weekends only or my wife will divorce me :D.

Dj,
3 months after I had purchased the game, I finally had a chance to play it for the first time last weekend. So far I have spent 10 hours of gameplay and I'm currently at Level 9. I have installed the Jaysus, katana swords and the bandolier mods. Both katana and bandolier works but the Jaysus swords do not work. I don't see them at the in game menu at all. Maybe I need to level up? Please excuse my ignorance as I'm new at modding but how do I make my menu look this?

I really like this game, I'll make sure that I will play mostly on weekends only or my wife will divorce me :D.

The weapons will be in the crafting menu at any forge. Most of the weapons are found under the Steel category, but there are a decent amount mixed into the other categories. You'll need appropriate smithing skills to make them (Smithing skill/perk tree). I think the mod also has an optional file that adds them to the leveled list. If you use that, then you can smith them and also find them around Skyrim. If you still cannot find the weapons then it was not properly installed.

That menu in the image is SkyUI.

The weapons will be in the crafting menu at any forge. Most of the weapons are found under the Steel category, but there are a decent amount mixed into the other categories. You'll need appropriate smithing skills to make them (Smithing skill/perk tree). I think the mod also has an optional file that adds them to the leveled list. If you use that, then you can smith them and also find them around Skyrim. If you still cannot find the weapons then it was not properly installed.

That menu in the image is SkyUI.

You're right seems like the Jaysus mod was not installed properly. I don't why it wouldn't install properly using Nexus Mod. Thanks for the SkyUI mod.

^^ Looks badass, where's it meant to be? Looks like he's sticking to the skyrim theme, so i imagine it's not far away.

^^ Looks badass, where's it meant to be? Looks like he's sticking to the skyrim theme, so i imagine it's not far away.

"Falskaar is an island off the Northeast coast of Tamriel. It doesn't exist in lore, but every aspect of it is lore friendly."

The player will be taking a ship transport to arrive at the location.

"Falskaar is an island off the Northeast coast of Tamriel. It doesn't exist in lore, but every aspect of it is lore friendly."

The player will be taking a ship transport to arrive at the location.

lol thanks. Sorry =P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back