Show Your LCD(s) setups!!!

Wow! Some of these setups are incredible!!!

Here's my "little" setup....

dsc00226xq.jpg

http://klank.org/images/office.jpg

My current setup.

I love it. Multiple PC's, tons of displays on mounts...and it's all setup on a folding table and an $8 power strip. :p

Honestly though man, that's pretty decent. I had to use a table for a bit myself, it's kind of hard finding good desks that fit all the hardware most of us use. For all that's good in the world though, buy a UPS! ;)

Looks like that's a lot of fun to use. :cool:

I love it. Multiple PC's, tons of displays on mounts...and it's all setup on a folding table and an $8 power strip. :p

Honestly though man, that's pretty decent. I had to use a table for a bit myself, it's kind of hard finding good desks that fit all the hardware most of us use. For all that's good in the world though, buy a UPS! ;)

Looks like that's a lot of fun to use. :cool:

LOL, yea I can't settle/find a desk that I can truly stand. So I am going to have to custom build something when I get some time (counter top wrapping the room very likely.)

Also there is a UPS for the systems, its at the bottom left of the frame just out of view. My servers are powered by a 6U 3000VA APC with extra battery packs.

Love how you have that room set up. I don't think I have ever told someone their shelving is bad ass, but that looks sick haha. Where did you get that at?

Love how you have that room set up. I don't think I have ever told someone their shelving is bad ass, but that looks sick haha. Where did you get that at?
Desk and shelving are from Ikea...all three are the same just put glass doors on 2 of them but yeah it's all from Ikea. thanks for the comments.

I've posted my room before but I wanted to show my 5.1setup...notice the surround speakers on the shelf of the center book case in the last picture.

Two questions for you:
First, what is the name of the books shelves. I checked IKEA site and can't really find the same style

Second, how is the quality of those shelves.

Two questions for you:
First, what is the name of the books shelves. I checked IKEA site and can't really find the same style
Second, how is the quality of those shelves.

I'm pretty sure that it's the Billy model as shown here http://www.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/products/13690607
I think the quality is great...I replaced some of the shelves with glass ones that are also available through Ikea.

So many great setups guys, respect.

Here's mine, new hardcore gaming desk, it's a pity I get my ass kicked every time I join an online game though... I almost feel poor here for having only one display!

img0016mct.jpg

img0019ox.jpg

So many great setups guys, respect.

Here's mine, new hardcore gaming desk, it's a pity I get my ass kicked every time I join an online game though... I almost feel poor here for having only one display!

Nice setup... you may only have one monitor but you have two mice!

great setup. is that an eluminx keyboard? i had one in like 2003 but the backlight went dead...been searching for one ever since. best keyboard ive ever owned.

^^, hah, i just fixed one of those XPS machines for a customer, man those things put out alot of heat :( i would hate to have one. AND the one i was working on was liquid cooled too, *video cards * created most of the heat.

I love this thread I posted years ago and thought it was time I did an update.
Dell 2408wfp ips panel and Dell U2410 H-ips panel connected via a monitor arm I got from Amazon, it was surprisingly cheap as well.- Been happy with both screens.
Also have a viewsonic vp201b in portrait which has been a fantastic screen as well.
Hope you like...

mht4w8.jpg

Last edited:
great setup. is that an eluminx keyboard? i had one in like 2003 but the backlight went dead...been searching for one ever since. best keyboard ive ever owned.

It's a Creative Fatal1ty Illuminated by eluminx...I still have a an old eluminx as well.

It's for Verizon Fios internet...I have the 35/35 package :)

so it's a fiber cable and you have a fiber to the home connection right?
that technology is gonna take like 10 years to come in greece:D:D.
my connection is 15000/1024 and i think it's fast.

Back