Show Your LCD(s) setups!!!

most recent:

10p28gg.jpg

If you have 3 monitors and the video card only has 2 dvi inputs, how do you view images on 3 monitors?

If you have 3 monitors and the video card only has 2 dvi inputs, how do you view images on 3 monitors?

Some people have another video card that drives the rest of the monitors but like with the eyefinity setup higher on the page, the 5870 has 2 DVI, 1 HDMI and 1 DisplayPort output and to drive 3 one is on DisplayPort and the other 2 are on DVI.

SDC11393.jpg

SDC11394.jpg

SDC11395.jpg

SDC11396.jpg

Yeah yeah, looks off... I'm gonna get another vertical dual monitor mount for where the one monitor is. On the top left will be my dell 2407. On the top right, a dell 2007. Both bottoms will have the 22" asus monitors pictured now.

And yes, I will paint my touchscreen glossy black.

You may want to resize, not everyone has a large monitor :)

But..but..but...this is show your LCDs thread! It should be all about giant displays in large resolution pictures of said displays in all their glory :p

Tip: get a browser with a "fit to page" feature.

But..but..but...this is show your LCDs thread! It should be all about giant displays in large resolution pictures of said displays in all their glory :p

Tip: get a browser with a "fit to page" feature.

But it's not a thread about large resolution pictures. or giant displays. it's about showing your LCD's and that can certainly be done without the need of a 2,066 X 1,549 picture.
it actually takes away from being a good viewing experience.

^ wow, tilted shots this looks like an old episode of batman :D

the pics are a *bit* large...and this is from someone viewing on a 30"

Yeah yeah, looks off... I'm gonna get another vertical dual monitor mount for where the one monitor is. On the top left will be my dell 2407. On the top right, a dell 2007. Both bottoms will have the 22" asus monitors pictured now.

And yes, I will paint my touchscreen glossy black.

Be kind and re-size.They were too big for my 42 inch plasma screen.

Last edited:
It's a surge protector. I used to have my montior on it but I got a Hanns 28" (coming from a 20", this thing is a monster) and it doesnt fit on top nicely without the stand haning off the sides. Still dont know where to put it yet

Mount it on the wall like I did my 32.

PICT3507.jpg

Hi guys, this is my first picture post! Here's my setup currently. I just bought a big desk, which makes my Sammy 2443BW lonely. I have, on order, two Dell E2210H, one Dell P2210H and one XFX Radeon HD5870 1GB. So that soon I will have an Eyefinity setup and will post pictures ASAP. One question I have that I cannot get a straight answer to, is that I wish to still use my 2443BW (possibly in portrait depending on how well it holds up as a TN panel). Could I Eyefinity with my 5870 and still run a 4870 independently just for my 2443? Thanks guys!

My_Gaming_Setup_4_by_Spudnik2030.jpg

Out of focus, I apologize:
My_Gaming_Setup_by_Spudnik2030.jpg

Could I Eyefinity with my 5870 and still run a 4870 independently just for my 2443? Thanks guys!

Hmm I don't know if it's technically possible but if you sold that 4870 you could for sure buy 5870 eyefinity edition instead of normal one.
Then you would have all your monitors on single card which certainly would be better and that card would have 2 GB ram instead of 1GB.
And keeping 4870 just to power one monitor is waste of electricity - that's generating around 50W of unnecessary power draw.

Hmm I don't know if it's technically possible but if you sold that 4870 you could for sure buy 5870 eyefinity edition instead of normal one.
Then you would have all your monitors on single card which certainly would be better and that card would have 2 GB ram instead of 1GB.
And keeping 4870 just to power one monitor is waste of electricity - that's generating around 50W of unnecessary power draw.

Well the non-Eyefinity 6 edition will be in my hands tomorrow, so I can't really back out now. I haven't been able to find any buyers for my 4870s and I would like to hang on to them anyways for another build that might be coming soon. My idea to use a 4870 as a secondary card would most likely be a temporary solution as I do intend to Crossfire an Eyefinity 6 Edition as soon as one goes on sale. But regardless, it would be an interesting fact, I'm sure, for a few people whether you can or cannot sue two generations of cards simultaneously, independently for an Eyefinity 3x1 +1x1(or even 2x1) setup!

Eh I can kinda see what he's saying, but some of us are just OCD.

I'm also sitting in front of a big window...

There's a mess of cables underneath but you can't see them when you're using it so I don't really care :p

(Older pic... )

Eh I can kinda see what he's saying, but some of us are just OCD.

I'm also sitting in front of a big window...

There's a mess of cables underneath but you can't see them when you're using it so I don't really care :p

(Older pic... )

Yeah well then why isn't he comparing everyone's pics to those two? Wires can and will happen, and sometimes you can't do much about him.

Hi guys, i'm pretty new to this forum, glad to be here.
Here is my setup :)

img0070rh.jpg

Dell 2209WA x3

Last edited:
How exactly is it a mess though? I have no trash around, no emtpy pizza containers, just a few objects I use for daily use and that's it!

And I've wire managed the best I can, how elese am I supposed to hide over 100 wires?

I'm honestly perplexed by this. Are you guys SERIOUSLY saying that because I have wires going behind my desk and a few unnessecary objects on my desk I'm now a SLOB???

Slob, no.
I would say its more of an organization factor.
When people see very clean and nice looking set-up it sets up a 'bar'.
In doing so, people compare that with yours and other peoples set-ups.
It it's not how they like it or how the 'bar' is set, then they complain and talk crap on it.

To me, if it doesn't have to be there, then it isn't there.

If it interests you, google "wire management" and go to the first website.
[They're over priced, I'd get ideas there then buy else where]
They have cable tubes and raceways.
I hope this helps.

You're going to hate my setup, if you think his is a mess. We'll start from left to right.

Setup%2001.JPG

Setup%2002.JPG

Setup%2003.JPG

Setup%2004.JPG

I have 5 Lian Li's total, but only 3 in use. I probably would have made my setup cleaner, but I'm only here for a year. Also, S.Korean apartments are really small.

Edit: That's an old Lian Li PC-75.

Back