Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Pictures with brown Lider chair.
How do you like the chairs? I have been thinking about getting one.
Actually not much. Maybe a game or 2 of Counter Strike Source. A couple years ago I was a huge CS:1.6, CS:S, and Team Fortress 2 gamer. Then I got an xbox 360 and forgot how to use a mouse and keyboard. lol. Now I really want to get back into it. I need a 20ft HDMI cable and a HDMI to DVI connector and I'll be all set. A week or 2 maybe. PM me and once I try the mouse out and PC games on the Dynex I can let you know how it works out.
I must add that I am a Best Buy employee. But I am a Inventory Specialist and work in the back. Selling is not my thing, and neither is ripping people off. lol. But I do highly recommend Best Buy brand products. The best bang for buck based on most items.
You guys like my setup? (A)
I hate you.funny story. a buddy of mine does the the price adjustments on open item tv's at work. When I walked in today he told me to go check them out. There was a open Toshiba 40XV645U marked down to $455. I got the 40 Dynex for $490. Long story short, returning the Dynex in the morning and getting the Toshiba. 120hz for $455, cant beat that.
I hate you.
Actually I think LG makes Dynex tvs.that dynex looks like a rebadged philips actually...
I did a small update to my home entertainment unit. I added a set of 'wireless' (by wireless, the surround speakers connect to a wireless adaptor, so not actually wireless) Sony 5.1 surround speakers, and mounted the speakers on the wall behind the couch.
Looks pretty good, everything is glossy black now.
![]()
![]()
Just got my NEC 3090 in, plus just bought an Ikea Galant desk off craigslist for $50!!!
Here`s my EyeInfinity Setup
3x 24" Dell Ultrasharp`s with 5870 card!!!
![]()

had that exact Lord of the Rings poster when I was a high school student 35 years ago.![]()
Just got my NEC 3090 in, plus just bought an Ikea Galant desk off craigslist for $50!!!