Show Your LCD(s) setups!!!

Thats a really nice setup. Not normally a fan of built in desks, etc but it looks really slick.

Thanks, I wasn't a fan at first but I did some minor changes to the woodwork for wire management and it ended up a lot better than I anticipated

WHAT?!

You're saying that Eyefinity doesn't support 20-30-20?!

nope, only if all monitors are running the same resolution. So our 30 inchers would have to run 1600x1200 :(

I have the same 20x30x20 setup, but I got another 20 (2007fp version a05 refurb) so I could game with eyefinity proper. It is awesome, but now I dont know what to do with my 30!

Yea, I have to reconsider if im gonna bother with eyefinity at all now... im looking at doing 22"+24"+22" ..

Here's my monitor setup:

monitors.jpg

Dell U2410 on the left and Dell G2410 on the right. The U2410 is on an Ergotron Neo-Flex HD Swing Wall Mount and the G2410 is on an Ergotron LX Wall Mount.

Please tell me you're getting a new chair soon! ;)
Actually, I'll be getting my old one back. I have a nice one that I've used for years, but it's kinda 3000km away from me right now. Probably will do it in early january.
This one in the photo is a set for a dinning table where the PC was before getting this desk (it was very bad, as the table is higher and ergonomy was just better than before, when the PC was on the ground, where I sat too :p).
What is that desk called and where did you purchase it? :eek:
Dezoris 1.0, a custom project of mine, made here in Brazil. So, for now, it's not available for purchase.
Made it modular, I can split the main desk from either side (of course, I lose the top shelf if I opt for that) and it fits most chassis and monitor configurations, so I have room to spare for future upgrades. :)

IMG_1361.jpg

IMG_1362.jpg

IMG_1360.jpg

My new P221w's from the refurb NEC deal. The middle LCD is a 26" KDS which I will soon be replacing with a Dell 3007 when I get the cash.

First let me say some of you really have some nice setups. My current setup is a 19/24/19. The outer monitors are Dell 1901FP and the center is a Dell 2405FPW. Over the last week I have been eyeing the Dell 3007FPW-HC. The price has dropped until Dec 24.
photo.jpg

Last edited:
IMG_1361.jpg

IMG_1362.jpg

IMG_1360.jpg

My new P221w's from the refurb NEC deal. The middle LCD is a 26" KDS which I will soon be replacing with a Dell 3007 when I get the cash.

Is that an ATI 5800 series running that, or Soft TH ? Like the the two sides are in Portrait, and center is Landscape, but the image lines up across all three perfectly :cool:

Is that an ATI 5800 series running that, or Soft TH ? Like the the two sides are in Portrait, and center is Landscape, but the image lines up across all three perfectly :cool:

I have two 4850's running the setup currently. Saving to pick up a 5870 for eyefinity. As far as why the image lines up, I tweaked the layout so the image would line up across all three monitors. I'm using Ultramon to setup the wallpaper and windows 7 x64 does the rest in the display setup.

Here is my current but not final setup

Almost full view. need wide angle lense..
Right side
Middle
Left side
Side view

I modified the desk from its original "layout" but if anyone is wondering which desk this is, its from the Mikael Selection at Ikea. this is the exact desk that i modified. (I dont have any before pics :( )

The monitor is a 22" Asus and if you saw i hav e2 more sitting in their boxes next to my desk lol.
Asus Monitor

*EDIT*
Forgot to add my Completed TV setup
Front view
Underneath
Side view
Where we game. (have no idea why it looks sideways on the picture lol.

40" Samsung
Halo 3 Xbox 360
Blueray player
AT&T u verse equipment (because we cant get Verizon Fios here...)

o and sorry for the blur on some of the images... cant find the tripod

Last edited:
@ psgao
Are you sure that's not your computer setup (with cute flowers) just joking.
Its really a nice and clean setup that stands out on top of black or dark brown desk.

Here is my current but not final setup

I modified the desk from its original "layout" but if anyone is wondering which desk this is, its from the Mikael Selection at Ikea. this is the exact desk that i modified. (I dont have any before pics :( )

The monitor is a 22" Asus and if you saw i hav e2 more sitting in their boxes next to my desk lol.
Asus Monitor

*EDIT*
Forgot to add my Completed TV setup

40" Samsung
Halo 3 Xbox 360
Blueray player
AT&T u verse equipment (because we cant get Verizon Fios here...)

o and sorry for the blur on some of the images... cant find the tripod

looks great, eyefinity setup on the horizon with the 3 22" LCDs?

is that a Dell Studio 14z? it looks nice

sorry for the mess - in the midst of a rebuild right now - but you get the idea. Two Acers - a P243W (left) and a P241W (right), which are more or less identical.
IMG_4985.jpg

looks great, eyefinity setup on the horizon with the 3 22" LCDs?

is that a Dell Studio 14z? it looks nice

Yes to both. and thx

the 22 in screens will cover the whole back of the desk which will look really cool. then imma build shelves for above the monitors

@ psgao
Are you sure that's not your computer setup (with cute flowers) just joking.
Its really a nice and clean setup that stands out on top of black or dark brown desk.

LostStorm, thanks for the comment
You are partially right. It is indeed her computer but I did all the work. One day she saw the INWIN ALLURE computer case (with pink flowers and Swarovski Crystals) and she wanted it so bad! Then I did a major upgrade from her old xps 420 as a Christmas gift.

psgao, Your girlfriend made the white theme look sick! Haha whats here specs?

lillimon04, thanks

here is the specs
In the case:
Intel Q6600 with ARCTIC COOLING Freezer 7, CORSAIR XMS2 4GB, HIS Radeon HD 4670 1GB, Samsung 320GB, IN WIN ALLURE White Steel MicroATX Mid Tower Computer Case
Display:
BENQ V2400eco and BENQ M2400 both with Ergotron desk mount
Desk:
Ikea GALANT system

lillimon04, thanks

here is the specs
In the case:
Intel Q6600 with ARCTIC COOLING Freezer 7, CORSAIR XMS2 4GB, HIS Radeon HD 4670 1GB, Samsung 320GB, IN WIN ALLURE White Steel MicroATX Mid Tower Computer Case
Display:
BENQ V2400eco and BENQ M2400 both with Ergotron desk mount
Desk:
Ikea GALANT system

She is doing it big

dslrjunky, the 2nd shot of CoD looks pretty sick. Is it by chance the menu is right-aligned to the leftmost monitor, or does it place it differently depending on your monitor setup?

Edit: Actually, judging from the fact that the W in "warfare" got cut up, it was probably indeed a fluke about the menu positioning.

Last edited:
A bit mismatched on the monitors but it works for me.

IMG_0989.jpg

Also, the ceiling setup

IMG_1024.jpg

(yes that is a bunk bed and yes that really is on my ceiling.)

Back