Show Your LCD(s) setups!!!

lol, thanks guys. As much as the case is actually missing I'll still take the award. And yeah, there was a time when I had porn on alll 8 screens there.
 
you sleep on a double decker? damn I'd love sleeping under you or over you or whichever you prefer.... but damn, hate to have an earthquake with that thing on top of you...
 
00564.JPG


00510.JPG
 
With overdrive set to 60 do you get corona effects (visible on bright surfaces when you move ex. smoke from cars in GRID, the doors in CSS/CS, edges of mountains in Borderlands etc.)? I have to set OD to 40 so i dpn't get this blurring effects, but the display isn't that responsive.

PS. Default OD i think is 80, atleast on my display.
 
OK.. just sort of a follow-up post. I added the "desktop" attachment, updated my keyboard / mouse and added a "beauty trim" piece around my monitor.

(Computer components listed in my signature)..


DSCN1993.jpg
 
With overdrive set to 60 do you get corona effects (visible on bright surfaces when you move ex. smoke from cars in GRID, the doors in CSS/CS, edges of mountains in Borderlands etc.)? I have to set OD to 40 so i dpn't get this blurring effects, but the display isn't that responsive.

PS. Default OD i think is 80, atleast on my display.


Ya know , I think i do. Sometimes like with bright light reflecting off a mirror or something or like when the sun is shining. I get a corona like effect . also I get it when like in replay, and it switches views of the car there is a transition were it looks like rainbow.
 
2x NEC EA231wmi and 1x Dell SX2210. Looks a bit weird but it works. =)
Will probably sell the Dell soon so I can get a 3rd NEC to completely match the setup.

103_6357.jpg
 
Also, the ceiling setup

IMG_1024.jpg


(yes that is a bunk bed and yes that really is on my ceiling.)

I really can't make heads or tails of that. I think you'd need to zoom back a bit to give us some perspective on what that 'thingy' actually is.
 
catawalks, I'm going to go out on a limb here and assume that you do NOT have a girlfriend.
 
I really can't make heads or tails of that. I think you'd need to zoom back a bit to give us some perspective on what that 'thingy' actually is.

348r0r4.jpg


it wasn't weird for me, until I noticed that its water cooled!
Sandi Thom said it ....I was born too late :(
 
i almost feel nausea when i see double or triple LCD. having the frames cutting of each the image would drive me to murder. ill stick to my single 32" 1080p ty.
 
snip

Small upgrade.. ditched the cheap 22" TN for a used 23" S-IPS monitor - HP 2335 :D
 
Last edited:
IMG00359.jpg


So here is my setup. As you can see i have 3 HannsG 28" monitors, however, one is acting as a TV until i buy a real TV. Holding out for LED tv prices to drop.

The desk is a bit messy :). Been busy. and there is a stack of VCR's where the third monitor will go. Digitizing some old family films.
 
SDC10916-1.jpg


This is my home theater, using a samsung ln40a550. It's connected to a pc, but the pc has been moved over to the desk next to it:

SDC10921-1.jpg


The specs are:

Core i7 920
Asus p6t
6 gigs xms 3 1600
gtx 260 (Probably going to upgrade to a 5870 soon)
1 tb internal samsung spinpoint f1
300 gig internal
1 tb external wd mybook
antec 900
g15 rev 2
g9
logitech usb mic
ratpadz xt

That pc is under this desk:

Sdc11006.jpg


Sdc11007.jpg


This is my workstation. It has a 23" monitor, 24" on portrait, and a 15" touchscreen. Here are the specs:

Core 2 duo e6400 (Bought at core 2 launch, 2 megs cache disabled) @ 2.8
Asus P5b
4 gigs gskill ddr2 1066 ram
ATI 5750 1 gig PCI-E (It's mainly to avoid driver isues when running three monitors)
250 gig hdd
100 gig external
g15 rev 2
g5
logitech webcam (high quality vga)
Ratpadz GS
creative i-trigue l3800 speakers
23" LG W2361V-PF 1920x1080 monitor
Dell 2407 monitor (portrait mode)
Elo 15" touchscreen, SAW tech
Thermaltake Swing window case

I just added eyefinity to my bedroom:

Sdc11022.jpg


Sdc11025.jpg


Sdc11066.jpg


Machine sucks (Pentium D), but it actually plays games at high quality at 3600x1200. Left 4 dead actually plays at highest settings (But I haven't tried crysis yet).

Here are the specs for this one:

Pentium D 805 @ 3.2
Asus P5nd2-sli
ATI 5770 1 gig PCI-E
4 gigs various ddr2 667 ram (OCZ+other company can't remember)
200 gig internal sata
100 gig internal sata
Triple Samsung 204b monitors (eyefinity)
Logitech Z-2300 2.1 speakers
G15 Rev 2
razer deathadder
airflo ex controller
Ratpadz Xt
Thermaltake Mambo Case

Here is my bedroom tv. It's a 32" toshiba 1080p tv, with a ps3.

Sdc11036.jpg


Here is my kitchen pc, for making and storing recipes. It's a eee box piggybacking on a coby 15" 720p tv:

SDC10786-1.jpg


This is my guest pc. It means if you come to visit, I don't give a shit about you.

Sdc11071.jpg


Athlon 1800+
Asus A7N266-VM
512 megs ddr1 2100 ram
Nvidia 6200 AGP
120 gig PATA drive
g15 rev 1 (one I had since 2004, keys almost gone)
Creative fatality 1010 mouse (wrapped in tape all ghetto like just to work)
Some cheap random case from geeks.com
Logitech X-230 speakers
17" Acer lcd (700:1 contrast, 2005, actually decent colors)

Here is my banking pc.

Sdc11074.jpg


Athlon 2500+ (Overlocked to 3200+)
Asus A7n8x-x
1.5 gigs ddr1 3200 ram
ati 3650 512 AGP
Logitech MX3200 wireless keyboard/mouse combo
80 gig samsung hdd (pata)
Thermaltake Mambo Case
Cheap GE Speakers
Sceptre X9 lcd monitor from 2004 (crap)
 
Last edited:
@ nowwhatnapster: ah no offense dude, but maybe a little dusting is in need, I bet your computer is full of dust as well. Might want to look into that...
 
Back
Top