Show Your LCD(s) setups!!!

Nice setup but what are the sizes of your four monitors and what is the spec for that giant ass Dell server you have that is laying on its side with the 1U ontop of it?

tops are 20.1 and then 24'ers

the big server is just a dual intel 1.4 2gb ram got that for 75$ and the 1u is a Dual Dual core AMD with 2gb ram got both servers off C-List

Im with you on that...I had the same chair and had to replace it. After sitting down for more than an hour I felt like I just got done riding sea bisquit.

Solution $40 clearance chair from Office Depot and a Pillow ;)

DSC_0417-1.jpg

DSC_0411-1.jpg

DSC00062.jpg

your mouse looks quite giant compared to the keyboard... i wish they made the bluetooth with a numberpad

Frraksurred

Awesome set up man, congrats!

Any chance you'd tell us where you got the desktop background from? ^^

Frraksurred

Awesome set up man, congrats!

Any chance you'd tell us where you got the desktop background from? ^^

Thank you.

I found the wall at DeviantArt by an artist who goes by "Kol". You can download it here: http://-kol.deviantart.com/art/Desert-Journey-53559246

It includes all the separates (left-center-right) for both 4:3 and 16:9 / 16:10. Res ranges all the way up to 2560x1600. I had to download Ultramon to use the designate specific walls to specific screens.

--

Nice setup MzL. What kind of mouse is that your using?

The blue and black one looks like Razer's Lachesis. Not sure on the white and red, looks like a Mac knock-off.

Last edited:
just got some lcd arms but here's current setup with two sp2309's...
dsc1128.jpg

Last edited:
3796114685_5685fe8959_b.jpg

3796114939_6dcaf80895_b.jpg

I ran out of space in the office upstairs (plus thats work related)
So i moved the play area down stairs. I ordered an Argosy desk last week so that
should clean up quite a bit.

The two on the left are the Dell SP2309W's I picked them up when i ordered the new Mac Pro.

Workstation080709.jpg

I don't care about the cords like I used to. This is 100% functional and as long the cords out of my leg space... I'm happy.

You guys have absolutely beautiful desk setup.

My desk is comparatively pathetic...

Using Gigawork S750 7.1, replaced 2 sats with Energy sats. This thing really has withstood the test of time :cool: The year was 2006, and It was a 3 way between Z-5500 (like what MzL has), Promedia 5.1 or what I got with the Creative Gigaworks, but I got a deal too good to be refused on the 7.1.

I shall soon moveup to a 2408wfp A01 or A02 for secondary, although I am not sure if all of it can fit on 1 desk. May have to give up the VX2025WM.

thepawn has the Bose Companion 5. Interesting choice.

Last edited:
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2505/3796114685_5685fe8959_b.jpg
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2494/3796114939_6dcaf80895_b.jpg
I ran out of space in the office upstairs (plus thats work related)
So i moved the play area down stairs. I ordered an Argosy desk last week so that
should clean up quite a bit.

The two on the left are the Dell SP2309W's I picked them up when i ordered the new Mac Pro.

What monitor is that on the right? Looks nice.

random request but i was trying to look for someones setup and could not find it. a year back (or more) some guy posted his basement(or living room) which had a couple of macs and a pc and was in a larger room setting. it looked very professional and had a very wide open space. anyone think they know what setup i am referring to since i cant find it (i looked through the last 200 pages)

look in the home theater thread zainali i think it's in there.
I know who you're talking about.
Nice brick house (exterior) wall mounted monitors interior..

the worst part is . . . the more you read, the less you are satisfied with what you've got.

Boy isn't that the truth!! Always want to add one more thing to my setup, always one more thing and than you look on here and seems so sad to everyone elses, oh well just need one more part. ;)

the worst part is . . . the more you read, the less you are satisfied with what you've got.

i agree and i have a dual 24 inch with 37 inch monitor in the middle setup :p

i try not to get too many toys though, because can't play with them all at once ;)

This place is not a good representation of the majority of setups out there, but then again, why would the peasants and their single display that came bundled see it as a source of pride for them? :D

Seriously though, this place really does spoil us. However, it's not really about the screens you got, but what you actually use them for that really matters in the end. The people with dual 30" calibrated might have graphical needs, those with multi-monitor setup might be doing stock monitoring, which the guys using TN might actually be doing gaming. That's the [H] attitude about gears after all.

Last edited:
Got the same Batmobile I think, Hot Wheels sells it. Too bad Nicole Kidman doesn't look like that anymore. She's been looking quite haggard for the last few years.

Is that Nicole Kidman?
I always liked Nicole Kidman.......
in Batman Forever

Yep, it is. She has a lot of large JPGs on the Internet to choose from as wallpapers. If I need an alternate, there is always Jennifer Love Hewitt:

JLH_2009.jpg

I'm actually not fond of that wallpaper because it is vertically oriented - because my center monitors are not the same size (upper is 20" widescreen, lower is 22" widescreent), there is a distinct offset.

If I need an alternate, there is always Jennifer Love Hewitt:

Bro, she should be primary... not alternate. I love her :D
If that was my setup I'd do everything on the leftmost four screens and just leave Jenny all up in my face on those rightmost two screens :p

Back