Show Your LCD(s) setups!!!

he could either work for the distribution company of the game, work @ a store that got the shipment early.
work for M$ in some role in that game department....

i got a friend @ EA whos in the mastering division, gets every EA title a week or 2 before public release....

Well I finally got something worth posting so here is my meager setup:

p903075566-5.jpg

2x 24" Princeton Graphics
Dell XPS M1710
Onair USB HDTV

AMX Netlinx Controller SIG 3101
AMX Netlinx Controller NI-2000

Put the new Sony 40" in a few weeks ago, came with a free PS3 from Sony so i couldn't pass up on the deal. Blu-ray and HD footage never looked so good...

wow I see we have surpassed 4 MILLION views on this thread! That has to be the most of any thread here!

well they also don't restart this thread every year like they do with the workstation thread, just try to find out the collective views/posts of those threads and you may be surprised :D

This is actually the longest thread on the forum. It's been going for almost four years now.
Not quite. Record right now is 44017 posts in a single thread. If you add in part 2 and part 3 of the thread (original was locked due to it taking forever to load), then you are up to 74764 posts.

Not quite. Record right now is 44017 posts in a single thread. If you add in part 2 and part 3 of the thread (original was locked due to it taking forever to load), then you are up to 74764 posts.

Which thread would that be?

^ that is one sweet looking asus laptop you got there... is that the new S101 model? I think that's the new model #.. i think im wrong

^ that is one sweet looking asus laptop you got there... is that the new S101 model? I think that's the new model #.. i think im wrong

It's the G50V-X1 from newegg.

Damn I really need to start looking for some better wallpaper.

Nice man, but why did you put the PS3 on the floor?! o_O

Not in the way when its on the floor, and its keeps it quiet (not that its loud like a 360). Gets too warm on the shelf above the drawers with the enclosed space and the fan really had to crank up to keep it cool.

Where else should it it be......

Not in the way when its on the floor, and its keeps it quiet (not that its loud like a 360). Gets too warm on the shelf above the drawers with the enclosed space and the fan really had to crank up to keep it cool.

Where else should it it be......

Carpets are a haven for dust, if you keep your PS3 there its going to suck up dust quite fast which will lead to overheating.

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

I got one with a remote this time! Also I got 2 USB wires! Maybe I can control all three monitors with one remote :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

The bottom one is the one that came with the accessories, the other two on top didn't:(:(:(:(:(

P1000905.jpg

Some preliminary pics for my set up on my $25 Galant desk:D:D:D

I got one remote at least but now I can control all 3 at the same time with the remote!:eek:

P1000967.jpg

P1000968.jpg

P1000969.jpg

any plans on what your going to do with those 3 monitors? like whats monitor 1 going to be and then 2 and 3...

So this is my setup…it hasn’t really changed much over the past year or so. I had been trying to figure out for a long time how I wanted to position my monitors without buying a desk that took up an entire room, so I went to Ikea with my gift card and went coffee/side table crazy and came up with something that takes up a 15-foot wall. It’s working for now, but I’m wanting to buy new monitors, so the whole thing might have to change. Right now I have five Dell 2405’s (the fifth one is in my bedroom), so I’m thinking about going with three 3008’s for one of the new rigs I’m building. This one has served me well for 4 years...I’m thinking about incorporating the older monitors with my TV in the game room...like an ultimate football/basketball room.

Sorry for the poor picture quality...I think it looks much better in person.

Picture096.jpg

Picture101.jpg

Picture098.jpg

Picture102.jpg

[IMG said:
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b144/SFaznSpEEdSTeR/P1000969.jpg[/IMG]

Oh my god.. did you get those refurb'd? Where can I pick them up in that variant?

Dam! I wish I had (4) 2407's....Nice Setup...:eek::eek:

I was thinking of going (4) screens as well with the 20WMGX2's but...yea...o well...

any plans on what your going to do with those 3 monitors? like whats monitor 1 going to be and then 2 and 3...

Monitor 1 is going to be the middle one with SLi for gaming...

Monitor 2 and 3 will also hopefully run on my SLi setup but will be used for programming and research and stuff...

I hope Big Bang II will let me use all three while still in SLi but I won't use them all when I game.

Ikea desk?

$25 Galant desk with extension :eek::eek::eek: Grabbed two and the other one is sitting in my basement

Oh my god.. did you get those refurb'd? Where can I pick them up in that variant?

I got them refurb'd for about $155 each after 25% Cashback from TechforLess...They might come back in stock later but I'm not sure...

Do you like that desk, I was thinking of getting that

I haven't even been able to use it yet as it is at my new house but I love it so far...so much room for stuff, and I really wanted a L corner desk as that was going to be more space saving for my room...

Can't go wrong!

I do suggest looking around your local Craigslist first...I personally think spending almost $400 for a setup that I have is kinda insane but if it suits your needs, go for it

Back