Show Your LCD(s) setups!!!

Web design, video production, photography, custom printing and just about anything else computer based.
 
Proweb: Awesome setup. The girlfriend said it was "pretty". I almost proposed on the spot. :D
 
Nice setup proweb but I'm just curious if you get a sore neck at the end of the day?

Not really. The three to the right are for my servers so I don't look at them much. The three to the left I use to keep track of news, weather and such.

I'm working on a custom desk right now so I can just turn either direction. Will post pics when I have it completed.
 
iphone quality crap pic but it will do.

Dell 2405FPW & Samsung Series 6 50" DLP connected to system in sig.

room_3.jpg
 
Does it get hot in that room with that many comps/monitors? :p

Not at all. It stays a constant 65-70 degrees year round. I do have one box fan running to circulate the air but I keep that on low. My system is in the basement so the temp doesn't change to much.
 
n1333170187_30262923_3163.jpg


Here's mine!

I've got a slightly different keyboard now - Keytronic Designer P2 - but everything else is the same!
And yes, those are Swans. I had to put the sub beneath the desk.. it was getting intrusive :(.
 
I've been reading this thread (all 600+ pages, as well as the workspace thread) and lurking these forums for a while and finally decided to post something!

The 2408WFP is my new baby, but there was a dead pixel... so I requested a replacement, and that's why there's 2! Temporary, but still sweet. I had fun placing them in different arrangements, but my (ancient) desktop can't run dual monitor! It even has trouble with the 1920*1200 resolution... :confused:

setup12az0.jpg

setup8bi5.jpg

setup10ow1.jpg

setup3gl4.jpg


Anyone know what game that is on the top screen? :p
 
Hey proweb, Where did you buy those rack's holding all of your monitors? I need something very similar to them.
 
Hey proweb, Where did you buy those rack's holding all of your monitors? I need something very similar to them.

Mine were given to me but you can get them at any Restaurant supply house. They have them at Menards but they are only 4 feet wide.
 
The problem I have with my Dual LCD's is that I always want one in portrait mode, so that I can use it for web browsing and not have to scroll as much. But it looks so much nicer having them both (or all three) in landscape.


UberGeek427, is that a jog wheel you have next to your mouse?
 
The problem I have with my Dual LCD's is that I always want one in portrait mode, so that I can use it for web browsing and not have to scroll as much. But it looks so much nicer having them both (or all three) in landscape.


UberGeek427, is that a jog wheel you have next to your mouse?

It controls the volume for my speakers.

2d0nn2s.jpg
 
I had posted once a while back, but now everything is in my dorm :) So here's the new set up. 32XBR6 and Samsung 932bw (19")

cimg0020oi6.jpg


cimg0004qs8.jpg
 
necdesktop.jpg

Just build a new PC with new LCD and speakers, so went and bought a nice desk from IKEA as well. Those red organizers on bottom left efficiently fit everything I had on my old desk's top shelves. Whole setup fits my efficiency apt quite well.
 
Back
Top