Show Your LCD(s) setups!!!

pic007-1.jpg

i hear ya. im so freakn excited about it actually. its like christmas. cant wait to get back on my pc since its been a month. they have updated the nvidia drivers now to and unlocked the physx capabilies. cant wait to get ahold of all that plus the 8gb of ram im putting in. :D

hey duuuuuumb, what remote control holder is that. Looking for a glass one just like that for my harmony.

nice, love the room you got there. how do you like those logitech speakers. i almost bought the same set but opted for the 2.1 instead. dont really have the need/room for 5.1 on setup. just wondering if they are better quality than the logitech i have.

here is what i have...
http://www.logitech.com/index.cfm/speakers_audio/home_pc_speakers/devices/231&cl=us,en

The 2300's are essentially the 2.1 version of the Z-5500's. I've heard the 2300's in person before and they are quite impressive. If I didnt have to have a 5.1 system, I'd go for the 2300's or the Klipsch 2.1's. Im a Logitech fan-boy as you can tell from my room and signature so Im waiting for the next, newest 5.1 system from Logitech to replace the 5500's. Im just ready for something new :D

You should buy yourself 5 bookshelves, a sub, and a receiver, it'll blow away anything away from logitech for at least another 10 years :)

Hi, I have to LG 24" monitors and my dest is hella small for all the things I have. Can someone please recommend a long desk that can fit two 24" monitors and my computer and printer and xbox 360 please. Also I dont want corner dest but something that is long or tall that I can fit my stuff nicely. Thank You.

You should buy yourself 5 bookshelves, a sub, and a receiver, it'll blow away anything away from logitech for at least another 10 years :)

2.1 is good enough for me on the computer. living room is another story. if i didnt have the logitech i would definitely get some B&W bookshelf speakers. wish i had thought of it before i bought the logitech. that said i am a logitech fan, and i DO think what i have now sounds great.

also i had the klipsch promedia 2.1 before..they sound excellent.

just got a new toy.. sony 32 inch xbr6.. going to be used for gaming...

my camera makes the picture really blue for some reason.. or i just can't take pictures

in the back is my dell 3007wfp-hc and two 2007fps

enjoy!

DSC00145.jpg

DSC00144.jpg

Hi, I have to LG 24" monitors and my dest is hella small for all the things I have. Can someone please recommend a long desk that can fit two 24" monitors and my computer and printer and xbox 360 please. Also I dont want corner dest but something that is long or tall that I can fit my stuff nicely. Thank You.

Go to Ikea, if there is one nearby. The Galant or Fredrik should work. Lots of people have them here, so search and you should find plenty of pics.

wow! where in the world do guys get all this money for this stuff?!

everyone has 2 or 3 computers, a laptop, and 3 or 4 monitors. i couldnt even find a use for all that. i dont even know what i would do with all that. probably sell it and pay some bills. i thought i was doing good with our living room setup and our two computers. im starting to feel like we are poor or something the more i look at this thread :p

wow! where in the world do guys get all this money for this stuff?!

everyone has 2 or 3 computers, a laptop, and 3 or 4 monitors. i couldnt even find a use for all that. i dont even know what i would do with all that. probably sell it and pay some bills. i thought i was doing good with our living room setup and our two computers. im starting to feel like we are poor or something the more i look at this thread :p

x2

i would probably never use a dual or triple setup in my entire life

just got a new toy.. sony 32 inch xbr6.. going to be used for gaming...

my camera makes the picture really blue for some reason.. or i just can't take pictures

in the back is my dell 3007wfp-hc and two 2007fps

enjoy!

3007wfp-hc resolution too high for gaming on your rig?

One vertical set up (good for em sexy pics you see teh whole bodeh :D :D :D ) and one horizontal set up.. obviously for gaming. My 22" has a crack and I still wanna get it to good use so yeah, dual here I come in a few days time.

yeah but that doesnt answer my questions. where you guys getting the money to buy all these 30 inch monitors, more than 2 computers....etc. etc....

ive seen some on here with three 30 inch lcd, 1 laptop, 3 computers, speaker system, 2 lcd tvs....

Some people may make more money than others, some people may not have kids yet, and some people might work a second job to get fun toys.

We all have different priorities. For example, I drive a 96 civic, and I love it. As long as it runs, there is no reason to buy a new car. Theres 175,000 miles on it, and it still runs great. I probably save 300 a month by not driving a new car.

Also, being computer junkies, they are likely to hang on to old technology. Lots of people might have outdated laptops to use as secondary comptuers, or their work provides them.

Maybe your big hobby is golf, or you go on a more expensive vacation. We all spend money on different things.

yeah but that doesnt answer my questions. where you guys getting the money to buy all these 30 inch monitors, more than 2 computers....etc. etc....

ive seen some on here with three 30 inch lcd, 1 laptop, 3 computers, speaker system, 2 lcd tvs....
u have raptors and dual 8800 ultras? serious? :p lol

I'd say you saw my setup, but I don't have the speaker system. I've got more computers and laptops instead.

But really, I've got a girlfriend, just not married, no kids. We both make decent money and computers are my hobby, so it's where I spend most of my money. It's all about what's your priority and how much of the money you make you're willing to spend on it.

you don't understand how amazing they are until you have one :)

QFT!!! i thought that my 19in was HUGE when i first got it.. then, i got a 15in from a friend.. and i loved the dual screens.. now.. im running 22in and a 19in.. looking to get a new MOBO and processor and another video card to run 3 monitors!! hah

QFT!!! i thought that my 19in was HUGE when i first got it.. then, i got a 15in from a friend.. and i loved the dual screens.. now.. im running 22in and a 19in.. looking to get a new MOBO and processor and another video card to run 3 monitors!! hah

You'll love having 3 monitors. I think 3 is the sweet spot though. I've thought about picking up a 4th 30" but then it wouldn't feel natural. 3 30" fit perfectly into my view, so a 4th might be weird.

have update my system whit now 3 22 inch monitors. it are 2 lg's and 1 samsung. I like it use it for games and study.

DSC03769.jpg

On the left monitor is the download pc for downloading films. and the right one i use for internet and and typing. You can sea that little hp pc, that is the pc on the right monitor
DSC03763.jpg

DSC03764.jpg

the big one is my game pc and have the 3 monitors on it and a full 82 cm panasonic tv.
the black pc is my download pc connect to the left monitor where the time is on.

DSC03784.jpg

So this is my 32 inch/82 cm full hd tv

Sorry for the bad quality i did my best to make good foto's. The light isn't good today

Anno, thats one expensive clock you got there!

A 32" for monitoring downloads?

I'm jealous.

but it is a 22 inch. All of them are 22. The 32 inch tv i dont have a picture off it but i will put one in the post. know sameone where i can find a monitor arm for the 3 x 22 inch's?

Wow, tthe green devil shows it's face on [H]. I live alone, no kids, and rent and make good money. I spend MUCH more on my car hobby than I do my computing hobby and hear the same things all the time on the car sites I frequent. He's correct, it's all about priorities and what you are willing to do to get what you want. The problem is most people today have not the ability nor the want to actually go that extra mile for what they want. They expect it to just fall in their lap, and spend their lives wishing and dreaming when it doesn't. Sorry to go off topic!

I've seen some set-ups that have super extra large mouse mats (gaming surface) that you can set your keyboard, mouse, etc on - can anyone point me in the direction of where you can get these. Thanks.

anno, why you downloading with other PC? It's a big problem downloading while playing or working on your main computer?

Back