Show Your LCD(s) setups!!!

Well it's that thing your monitors stands on ^^ homebuilt? :D

haha, its 2 wooden blocks from my brothers blocks.. (lawl) and a dark colored bookself.. haha

It works, and when im doing school, my keyboard slides underneath!

*curtains*

haha, well, those cant change. Im only 17, living at home, and they are moms curtains *shrugs* haha

The best headset I have ever used.

img3446rh3.jpg

What headset is that/how much did it cost/is it worth it?

Baww Gawd now thats a desk ! :eek:

wish i had the room. looks like we are going to move now too so i may. moving back to town so to speak. going back to the BIGGER town we lived in before about 2 years ago. im pretty excited about it actually..

something about this i really like. sorry i dont remember the owner..i stole your pic :p
pretty sure its an ikea galant. what color is the top called (white?). looks like it would be perfect for the wife and I. looking closely is it too desks together ?

2a64gax.jpg

what chair is that? I must have! :eek:

i almost asked that too. it looks nice doesnt it.
we are really thinking about buying two desks like yours. do you know what that color is called. is it just white ?

Oh well I know about that too( I'm 15), But I wouldn't let my mum put up pink curtains in my room ;) :D

See though, my PC isnt in my room.. its in the family room... >.<

@illuminate

what keyboard is that?

lol, i always get asked this. I live in Korea, and its just a 15-20 dollar generic keyboard..

illuminate
What kind of speakers are those?

Sony-MHC EC77
http://www.bizrate.com/minisystems/sony-mhc-ec77-shelf-system--pid577577411/

NOPE it fell about 5 times from the time I posted the picture till now. I always wanted to wall mount the center, but was never able to reverse the stand.

Yep is the astro gaming a40 audio headset, mlg edition.

I REALLY love the headset, I saw someone with three monitors earlier and one of their wallpapers was the astro gaming headset lol

My opinion it looks nice and all but i have no need for it. i have plantronics 520 voyager bluetooth headset i use on my ps3. got it at radio shack for $70, good enough for me. plus i dont like to cover both ears.

sounds like a colossal waste of money to me.
I have an old plantronics, that I spent 100$ or so...and I thought I had seriously overspent. They sound pretty good, fairly comfortable...and just like 99% of the headsets out there, it has a decent mic.

If I wanna listen to high fidelity music, I'll use my senheisers. *shrug

im just not a headphone person. i have never have a need for them other than to bullsh** in games on the ps3 with it.

The A40 is roughly equivalent to a HD555. Not sure how well the amp works though.

old and new

old (exactly 1 year ago)
DSCF1333.JPG

new
DSCF1669.JPG

and I thought the 24 incher may have been too big when I first got it a year ago... lol

The A40 is roughly equivalent to a HD555. Not sure how well the amp works though.

False.

My HD555 are MUCH better headphones for quality than the a40 system. The a40 really lack in the lower bass tones (I'm no audiophile, excuse my language use), the use of surround sound in them makes it sound like it jsut has multiple tweeters in them, but that have a MUCH better immersion factor and are the mot conferable headphones I have ever worn.

The amp is way worth it becuase it allows you to use optical audio straight into the headset. It also allows you to adjust game and voice volume so you can hear teammates better. Well basicaly if you have a console you NEED the amp becuase it has all the connections for voice and audio. If you are using it for a PC the amp isn't completely necessary, as it comes with a pc cable that has a volume control on it.

Another thing about the headphones is if you have two amps you can daisy chain them together so you can directly talk to someone else if they have it, and the voice is so loud and clear its amazing.

SUMMARY:
Sometimes when I have the a40's on and turn on my console I have to take the headphones off just to be sure there really isn't sound coming from somewhere else. That sums up how good they are.

Yep is the astro gaming a40 audio headset, mlg edition.

I REALLY love the headset, I saw someone with three monitors earlier and one of their wallpapers was the astro gaming headset lol

Well... I have an excuse... I'm the Producer for ASTRO Gaming. :)

(That picture was actually my home theater)

Here's a flickr set with my place (no triple monitor pictures yet... everything is still in progress) : http://www.flickr.com/photos/storm_shadow/sets/72157603348537550/

Well... I have an excuse... I'm the Producer for ASTRO Gaming. :)

(That picture was actually my home theater)

Here's a flickr set with my place (no triple monitor pictures yet... everything is still in progress) : http://www.flickr.com/photos/storm_shadow/sets/72157603348537550/

Fair enough, my compliments to you guys on making an awesome headset :]

I was at PAX last year and just couldn't stand not having them haha, so I asked for them and ended up getting some from a friends dad who we let his son stay with us over the summer. Worked out well for me haha.

Sorry for kinda offtopic, but will you guys be selling any sort of speaker tags at PAX? I want some new ones. You should hand out free stuff to people who wear their headsets :]

hey, like i said before i dont have a "need" for a headset but i would definitely buy that one if i did. (makes me wish i did need one, looks like an awesome product to me)
got any new products coming ? i bet you guys could make a killer bluetooth headset, speakers, ps3/360 controllers, mouse, keyboard...i could go on if you like..lol ! :D

This is certainly a little bit premature, but I couldn't resist. Here are some pics of my displays mid build. These photos were taken yesterday at my new house near campus. They will mainly be used for computer and console gaming around my desk area.

On the left, Sony 1080p 32XBR6. On the right, a shrouded 30" Apple Cinema Display. You can kind of see my ABSOLUTELY TERRIBLE Ikea glass (trying to be fancy) desk on the left. I have been furiously browsing the local craigslist trying to replace with something better but nothing has come along yet..

1" gap.

I despise drywall dust, here you can kind of see all the precaution I went to in protecting my connectors for the Apple as they were passing through the wall.

Back