Show Your LCD(s) setups!!!

setup3wb6.jpg

Hey that is Mr. Muffin! You must be from Canada ;-)

Gorgeous setup.

f_IMG0027m_4b9d33f.jpg

OH MY GOD. I peed my pants. I love the fact that you wired behind the wall. Awsome!!! And of course 1080p + 2560x1600 FTW!!!!

my casual set up.. i'm gradually rebuilding it for more gaming abilities (dimension 3000)... it can handle medium graphics great on full res, but i want to play the high res gaming on 1920x1200.

dscn25012yk8.jpg

dscn24712ql1.jpg

dscn24812mt3.jpg

the 17 is so damn dull i don't know how i used it for so long (just got the 24"). Set this up today, In the future I'm gonna get another 24" probably.. and a new desk to fit it.

what is that awesome screensaver??

It's called dream aquarium. it's like a real aquarium you can add different kinds of fish, select different tanks, have them switch whenever you want them to. it moves around the screen.

u want a link to download it?

One is just an AV cable which wouldnt matter at all, and you dont know that the power isnt in a conduit. it could very well be up to code.

Heres some recent pics.

I hate the paint color, and I didn't pick it. I'm moving out soon, so its not worth painting, only to repaint it when I do move out. Its not quite as bad as it looks. Its really more of a dark green, the flash just makes it look puke green.

dsc00110sv9.jpg

This is my old setup, picture is about a year old -- will update when new setup is complete :D

2188293204_17afcf2362_b.jpg

2346739640_47921c00c5_b.jpg

2346736482_1f8969754d_b.jpg

2187501843_99439120d7_b.jpg

Sweet Hanns-G! How big is it? :cool:

Also, why do you have two touches - one for you and one for your brother, or something? :confused:

It's 28", but only 27.5" are viewable. I own it, and think it's pretty nice. It is really bright though. Got to turn down the brightness a lot. Considering the price, (~550-600) I think it's a pretty good deal.

-ST-

Haha, I love it how the tiny keyboard makes the screen look so mammoth. 28 is pretty big, but that keyboard makes it look like a 37 inch or something. Hehe. :p

It's 28", but only 27.5" are viewable. I own it, and think it's pretty nice. It is really bright though. Got to turn down the brightness a lot. Considering the price, (~550-600) I think it's a pretty good deal.

-ST-

You can get it for 449 now on the egg. Very good investment, however a fair warning I have heard some go bad after half a year / year or so. Mine's running great

The left one is the Touch. The one on the right is the iPhone. Don't know why he has both though :)

Okay, so I bought an iPhone, but my work for the christmas party gave everyone a itouch. I didn't need both so I gave the itouch away :)

I have the same chair. The Herman miller aeron B chair. THE best investment in a chair ever.

,,,, love the chair!

Yes, I swear by this chair -- I love how the mesh cradles your body, there's no pressure points or anything.

I sat on one for couple of hours and definitely not worth it, just hype. Not only that but I think it will wear out your clothes. I think humanscale chairs (freedom) are superior to Herman Miller.

This may be a bit off topic here and way out of left field, but all you guys with these great setups that have multiple video inputs into your monitors, what are you doing for audio for all of them?

*cowers and waits to be flamed*

This may be a bit off topic here and way out of left field, but all you guys with these great setups that have multiple video inputs into your monitors, what are you doing for audio for all of them?

*cowers and waits to be flamed*

Plug in the speakers into the sound card on the computer? :p

alright, I deserved that :) Tried to be brief to not 100% hijack the thread. Basically the setup I want is something like using a second monitor for computer,dvd player, and game system viewing. Running audio for the dvd and game system through the audio card would cause a delay in sound would it not?

alright, I deserved that :) Tried to be brief to not 100% hijack the thread. Basically the setup I want is something like using a second monitor for computer,dvd player, and game system viewing. Running audio for the dvd and game system through the audio card would cause a delay in sound would it not?

You could get a receiver and run everything through that.

what brand are those speakers, are they what i think they are ? B&W ? .....

wish i had thought to buy small B&Ws... didnt think about doing that when i purchased. i forgot..:mad::(

least i got the bad boys in my living room though :D

They are B&W 601s. They sound great.

There is also a REL sub hiding off to the right. Adds the bass that the bookshelf speakers don't have.

sweet...wish i would have thought to buy those for my pc. in my living room i have two 683 in front and two 684 for rears..

i posted pics of my stuff back on page 584 if you want to check it out.

Back