Show Your LCD(s) setups!!!

Just completed my new wall bracket for 3 x 2408FPW's (I made it out of 80/20 aluminum extrusions). 5760 X 1200 FTW! :)

wow, that is SICK!, an amazing setup and great SN Storm Shadow!

I was gonna go 3 Gateway FHD 2400's, but I just sold the 2 I had and went w/ a single 30" XHD 3000, which I got today!

but 3 2408's. the screen quality can be seen in the pictures...very very sweet!

my triple 19's i posted a few pages back suddenly don't look as good, although i doubt you can game over the three displays? as you most likely have a pci-e card and pci card? found any cool multi monitor wallpapers or programs stormshadow?

Right now I'm building a new rig to run all three in game mode. I'll be running a pair of Nvidia 280's (in non-SLi mode, of course).

I actually have an entire desk made out of that 80/20 stuff in the works as well, to go along with the monitor setup -- it's about 80% done. Basically I am designing the desk around the constraint of those three monitors + my NHT 1.5 speakers on either side, with 19" rackmount pedestals on each side to hold all of my gear (everything is in a small Middle Atlantic rack now, which looks kind of extreme). It'll be able to have a SERIOUSLY large and wide keyboard and mouse pull out area, something that I've always wanted.

I'll be certain to post a bunch of pictures of my place when I get her all set up. Thanks for the compliments! :)

Oh and I've been grabbing stuff from Digital Blasphemy for wallpapers, but thanks for the other suggestions! I'll get to looking!

Do you have to have eny special to play games all over the screen if you are useing 2 or 3 monitors?

my LCDs

DSC_0150.jpg

Right now I'm building a new rig to run all three in game mode. I'll be running a pair of Nvidia 280's (in non-SLi mode, of course).

I actually have an entire desk made out of that 80/20 stuff in the works as well, to go along with the monitor setup -- it's about 80% done. Basically I am designing the desk around the constraint of those three monitors + my NHT 1.5 speakers on either side, with 19" rackmount pedestals on each side to hold all of my gear (everything is in a small Middle Atlantic rack now, which looks kind of extreme). It'll be able to have a SERIOUSLY large and wide keyboard and mouse pull out area, something that I've always wanted.

I'll be certain to post a bunch of pictures of my place when I get her all set up. Thanks for the compliments! :)

Oh and I've been grabbing stuff from Digital Blasphemy for wallpapers, but thanks for the other suggestions! I'll get to looking!

I believe the new nvidia 177.99 drivers allow you to do SLi on multiple monitors, I'm not running SLi, but I've read on EVGA forums that the new drivers allowed that.

Using my matrox it claims to support somthing like 250 games but also games that auto support multi monitors + if you know about games you can do it yourself, i was running PVK II in my screenshot which is a hl2 mod, i can get basically any hl2 mod to run on that res

Replaced my Dual 17" Viewsonic CRT setup that I have had for about 8 years with a Samsung T240 This past weekend.

2723658393_68c0873c92_o.jpg

2724479806_fab2800efc_o.jpg

Also hide the wires that I could now easily see through the glass where before the CRT's covered them.

before
2734036814_d847bae0f5_o.jpg

After
2734037202_47f7c7954d_o.jpg

Replaced my Dual 17" Viewsonic CRT setup that I have had for about 8 years with a Samsung T240 This past weekend.

Also hide the wires that I could now easily see through the glass where before the CRT's covered them.

before

After

nice wire consolidation! very well done! <now I have to work on mine haha>

Yang88she got it. After setting up the monitor I went to Lowes and picked up a Decent little Slim surge protector to replace my aging Monster power (computers on the UPS anyway), 10 feet of 1" flex loom, 5 feet of 1/4" flex loom and some larger zip ties, and some grounded 8 feet power cables to extend the power on some items. Only wire I couldn't do anything with (as you can see) was the keyboard wire. It's just a left over IBM keyboard I had in intentory at work to get me by until I could get a wireless one.

I was actually going to try to be all smooth and get a large PVC pipe, cut it long ways and paint it the same color as the wall and mount it on the wall with the cables through it. Then I decided that would be too much work for something like this where the chair hides the cables most the time anyway. :)

Just thought I would post an updated pic. this is my desk as of right now.

I'm thinking of going with the Dell 3007wfp-hc LCD to replace my Samsung 305T that recently went out. the 305T is on its way back to Samsung right now, so hopefully it wont take to long to get my refund.

thinking of getting an IKEA desk as well. I'm going to hang whatever LCD I get on that back wall also. ill post more pics whenever i get everything.

2v2i1hc.jpg

I got a new window sticker too. here it is....

1remft.jpg

sorry for the double post but if anyone has any suggestions on a good desk please share.

im looking for something small but not too small. im going to hang the monitor on the wall. it must also be strong enough to hold the pc. more importantly i want something different. glass, stainless steel, wood,.. something that looks like it belongs in a space ship or something.

one more thing, i dont want a stupid keyboard drawer!..:D if it does have the drawer i want enough room i put my keyboard/mouse on the desk and use the drawer to write on or not not even install it.

it's a deviantart pic...

http://l8.deviantart.com/art/Dawn-On-The-Deck-45706006

i'm a big fan of clouds. if you check out my other pics you can see my old photography on the walls and a lot of them involve clouds.

Thank you sir!

Damn nice mouse you have ;D I had a same kind of mouse before I've got my G5 :)
And where can you buy a headset holder like you have? :D

Love this mouse!! its so good!

I got the headset holder at bed, bath and beyond. Banana holder to be exact hahaha

where is everyone getting all these kick a$$ desks? its like they know something i dont.. lol! i got mine at home depot. it was the only "cool" looking one they had. the rest where all big wooden office types. nothing like any of you have.

where is everyone getting all these kick a$$ desks? its like they know something i dont.. lol! i got mine at home depot. it was the only "cool" looking one they had. the rest where all big wooden office types. nothing like any of you have.
IKEA is a big favorite around [H]ere for computer desks. Check out the "Workspaces" section on their website. I'm one of many who have the Galant.

Back