Show Your LCD(s) setups!!!

Here's what i'm workin' with (sorry for the SHATTY cellphone pics):

image031xk4.jpg

image032ik1.jpg

Wow what a tiny case. I thought your monitor made it small in comparison at first.

New Apartment, New desk...

Got the desk at staples for $99, the shelf is from staples too and it was about $70 i think

http://img523.imageshack.us/img523/4233/img3394tz6.jpg

Man, forget the setup, I'm digging your Les Paul. :cool:

I've got 4 or 5 right now, they're awesome guitars.

I have two monitors and I'm undring how to make the wallpaper be all over it and not 2 equal, can someone tell me? :)

Well sometimes you can play with the background options and windows will do it, but not always. It's kind of flaky. Most of us use a program called Ultramon. Even if you just install the trail to set the wallpaper, it should stay until you change it; even if Ultramon is uninstalled.

Aren't you afraid that TV will fall on you in an earthquake?
No, I live in ohio, middle of the continental plate ftw. And actually, it's attached with a wall mount (I had originally intended to place it elsewhere, but the walls in my place are...well, let's say crap is being generous), I figure between the mount and the mantle I'll be ok.

While I'm commenting though, I'll also say that there's a couch behind where that photo was taken from so when I do fire up the big screen it's not as neck-bending as it appears.

Well sometimes you can play with the background options and windows will do it, but not always. It's kind of flaky. Most of us use a program called Ultramon. Even if you just install the trail to set the wallpaper, it should stay until you change it; even if Ultramon is uninstalled.

Oh thanks mate :)

Here is my setup using the matrox triple head to go, this isnt showing off much of my gear just my triple monitor setup. Pics below are thumbnails and the resolution is 3840x1024

I have a 24inch dell i was wondering without having to move loads of stuff around if it would look weird in portrait then 1 of these 19's on either side?

Nice Set up Hey how did you hook up 3 monitors ? at the same time to one computer
do you use some sorta Software or video cards let me know

Nice Set up Hey how did you hook up 3 monitors ? at the same time to one computer
if the mobo has 2 pci-e 16x slots u can use 2 video cards. just don't run sli or crossfire, and voila', up to 4 monitors :). ultramon helps too :)

He's using a Matrox Triplehead2go which allows three monitors to be run off a single video card port. It's a hardware device.

I haven't updated mine in a while, added a PS3, 360 broke, and 2nd monitor in use on computer next to this

DSC00791.jpg

2730481579_1caba2e3f3_b.jpg

Just delivered yesterday - 20" 1600x1200! I don't game at all, so they stay like this all the time, which is great for web page and multitasking work.

Just delivered yesterday - 20" 1600x1200! I don't game at all, so they stay like this all the time, which is great for web page and multitasking work.[/QUOTE]

Great productivity setup. Plus with 2400x1600 total resolution, you have almost the exact same size/resolution as a 30" beast (for a lot less money). Yet since it is on two monitors you can corral applications much easier.

Wow what a tiny case. I thought your monitor made it small in comparison at first.

Yeah, this case is awesome. It's the Silverstone SG03 and it fits any micro atx board along with any of the latest graphics cards (up to 10.5" long). Fit is no problem, and it also has plenty of air flow with two 120mm fans at the front and a slot for a exhaust blower at the top-rear. I love it.

Yeah its the Matrox TripleHead2Go as i wanted to be able to game across the screens :p but im not sure if its worth it im thinking of having ym 24inch dell at two 19's either side, maybe the dell in portrait mode, im not sure would mean buying a pci graphics card though

Can the Matrox TripleHead2Go work with SLI or Crossfire or do you take a hit in FPS, or is it even possible to say run a game on one monitor while still running a desktop on the other two monitors?

Dudeyourlame, wow your set up is crisp and sleek! May I ask where did you get that awesome desktop? I'm looking to get one that hold a 32'' LCD.

Just delivered yesterday - 20" 1600x1200! I don't game at all, so they stay like this all the time, which is great for web page and multitasking work.

I'm going to make a prediction that you'll slowly start to catch the 30" bug, and before long, you'll have one sitting nicely between those two 2007fps. ;)

ikea jerker ;)

sadly no longer sold by ikea. check craigslist though :)

however they did quit making the jerker theres a very close one called the Fredick

http://www.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/categories/series/10216/

and Galant

http://www.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/categories/departments/workspaces/11716/

I have to have black stuff it all matches and looks better imo

I'm very lucky to even have a jerker, i was looking thru show off ur workstation and saw a jerker and i just had to get it. few months later they were discontinued :O

@ the 30" monitor temptation:

Thankfully - I don't have the space where the computer is to fit it! I guess we can say these 2 will act as a placeholder until I get a bigger apartment :)

@ the 30" monitor temptation:

Thankfully - I don't have the space where the computer is to fit it! I guess we can say these 2 will act as a placeholder until I get a bigger apartment :)

Is that as low as the 2007FP goes in portrait mode? Trying to figure out whether I can fit one in my desk lol.

I heard a rumor that they might be discontinuing the Galant.
It wouldn't surprise me. IKEA's got an odd habit of discontinuing highly successful product lines. I bought my Galant last year just as the Jerker was being phased out. IKEA's site lists several new desk and table lines.

If that rumor is true, glad I got mine. I might need to check out if I want any other parts for it.

here is my new set up at work, Tripple Monitors Enjoy !!!

3X19 Acer LCD X193W+
P1000623.jpg

P1000614.jpg

Finally got my 3rd Monitor Working here is a updated pics of all the 3 monitors working

P1000634.jpg

My $50 jerker in all its glory. Do not have the side stands installed or any of the racks.

Can someone tell me how to use dual monitor when I play games, And which games I can play with dual monitor :)

Just completed my new wall bracket for 3 x 2408FPW's (I made it out of 80/20 aluminum extrusions). 5760 X 1200 FTW! :)

Tripstowin.jpg

Just completed my new wall bracket for 3 x 2408FPW's (I made it out of 80/20 aluminum extrusions). 5760 X 1200 FTW! :)

Tripstowin.jpg

Can you post some more and larger pictures. I'd really like to see more, current pictures are a little small and dark.

Thanks!

Back