Show Your LCD(s) setups!!!

No, it's brand new.
I received it after i RMAd my old MX3000 that lasted me only a year before it started double-clicking...

That one didn't peel either.. Maybe it isn't old enough yet.

IMG_4507-1.jpg

That is one awesome setup you got there.

IlluminateIs there a reason why you spelled your name wrong? Why didn't you spell it Illuminati? Or did you not mean the New World Order Illuminati?

First stage of 'GF-moving-in' revamp...

Gateway FPD2485 + Sony 32XBR6

light_front_lower_clean.jpg

Light_right.jpg

Turning the flash off to catch the lighting (counters make great camera stands)...

dark_front.jpg

Next Phase:

TV_front.jpg

Just out of curiosity, which out of the 3 is our fav 24"?

I really dig my samsung actually . The color is great and it seems more vibrant than the dell (which i've had for two years)

Just wish the samsung had a vesa mount on it.

I changed my desk around a bit today.

I drilled a hole right behind the G15 for the keyboard and moues wires, got some tubing to hide the wires for my monitor, and I replaced my desk light with a wall mounted lamp.

Nice and clean now.

dsc00105gb9.jpg

How do I add an image to this thread from my hard drive, I can't seem to find the 'attach file' option...

first you need image hosting. check out photobucket.com, that's a good one. create a free account, upload your pictures there, and then link them in your post here. :D

I just got a new tv for my room to replace my old 19 inch samsung. Got a 37 inch toshiba.
newtv003.jpg

newtv002.jpg

newtv005.jpg

newtv001.jpg

newtv004.jpg

My old setup: 245BW with 19" Compaq CRT as secondary:

nerdgasm1.jpg

New setup: 245BW in portrait mode with a Vizio 42" 1080p as primary:

vizio-1.jpg

vizio-2.jpg

This is my work setup. I just added the 3rd(middle monitor) 2 dell 19in widescreen and the middle is a dell 17 in ultrasharp. Sorry for the crap pics I only have my curve with me.
Background is a panoramic shot of the Vegas Strip
work.jpg

worksetup.jpg

I'll post my home setup as soon as I get around to taking a pic

DSCN0262.jpg

My old setup/old equipment (2 years ago). Recently moved, so I'm in the process of remodeling. Will post new pics as soon as my "work area" is finished.

Might want to put some money towards a new desk...
You can have my 20 year old custom reinforced cheaper-than-Ikea desk when you pry it from my cold dead hands! Or more likely, pry my crushed body from beneath its collapsed remains. But yeah, new desk is on the list. I want to build one myself, but I can never find the time.

That's what years of big CRTs does to cheap furniture.

I love that big, beautiful Gateway LCD. Not much longer until I join you in the XHD3000 club!!

You can have my 20 year old custom reinforced cheaper-than-Ikea desk when you pry it from my cold dead hands! Or more likely, pry my crushed body from beneath its collapsed remains. But yeah, new desk is on the list. I want to build one myself, but I can never find the time.

That's what years of big CRTs does to cheap furniture.

you could easily take a closet door, plywood or one of those plastic tables with the fold out legs (leave the legs in folded position) and simply place it on top of your existing desk for more space.

I don't need more space. I need less ugly. My next desk will be a hand-built masterpiece. Just not right away. :p

Back