Show Your LCD(s) setups!!!

Here's my area...

img3279smhw1.jpg

This is the whole view from the "monitor" side of my L-shaped desk. Monitors are from L-R: Dell 1907FPS in portrait mode, Westinghouse L2410NM, Thinkpad T42 on stand, Dell E173FPf

img3280smvt4.jpg

Gaming rig side. I do all my [H] stuff on this rig too.

img3283smpj4.jpg

Work side (yes, I work from home) and keep only corporate things on this side.

img3284smpd3.jpg

Inputs: G15 and G9 for gaming, Wave desktop for work...

Here's my area...

img3279smhw1.jpg

This is the whole view from the "monitor" side of my L-shaped desk. Monitors are from L-R: Dell 1907FPS in portrait mode, Westinghouse L2410NM, Thinkpad T42 on stand, Dell E173FPf

http://img395.imageshack.us/img395/2046/img3280smvt4.jpg
Gaming rig side. I do all my [H] stuff on this rig too.

http://img123.imageshack.us/img123/1148/img3283smpj4.jpg
Work side (yes, I work from home) and keep only corporate things on this side.

http://img125.imageshack.us/img125/7748/img3284smpd3.jpg
Inputs: G15 and G9 for gaming, Wave desktop for work...

Wallpaper please (the Westy)?

Nice setup btw.

After about 15 years of loyal service, I retired my 21" CRT for a 30" HP LP3096.

Before:

desktopBefore.jpg

After:

desktopAfter.jpg

Also built a new PC between pics. Yeah, yeah, I know about the wires.

LOL, gotta love the oldschool HP laserjet printer! I've got one too. Still workin'!!

OMG... I thought I was the only one!! That's bad ass. Those things are tanks.

Sadly, a few months ago it started failing, so we had a funeral for it and bought a new laser printer.

i remember those laser jets at my school's computer labs. didn't really like them all that much :p lol

Yeah, it's the X-Sub. I like it well enough. It's got a pretty hefty amount of oomph for an 8" driver. Every once in a while I'll be a little surprised at the rumble it puts out during a bass heavy part of a game.

If I had it to do over again I might go for something with a 10", like the Hsu STF-1, instead of the 8". But that's just the bass nut in me (my main living room system has 3 12" drivers in it).

I'd also probably go with something other than the X-LS/X-CS system just because they're so big. The depth is really the problem. Width and height are pretty much gonna be the same for any 2 way with 6.5" drivers but there are speakers out there that are only 2/3 the depth, and the depth is kinda what makes them a pain in the ass to position. They sound great though.

I hear you on the deep thing these speakers are mad deep witch makes them hard to place, and the problem is they are sensitive to where you place them. But they sound amazing.

2641828186_3d05837343_b.jpg

Going to be picking up all new office furniture. I actually have two soyo's but one had to be rma'd right when it got here from the geeks.com deal.

Setup is soyo 24, samsung 24, dell 24 and viewsonic 19

soyo and dell are on omnimount lcd arms, the viewsonic is on a generic arm i saved from the dumpster at work

Thanks guys.

Ahriman... I live in Korea, went to the local store, saw it.. i dont know the name... got it at E-mart.. and it was $65.00. Does that help? lol

awesome setup rehab... love how you have everything black and blue... trying for that same thing with my setup change.. :)

awesome setup rehab... love how you have everything black and blue... trying for that same thing with my setup change.. :)

thanks a lot. i bought my kensington wireless mouse in copper to match my klipsch speaker emblems. :D

Going to be picking up all new office furniture. I actually have two soyo's but one had to be rma'd right when it got here from the geeks.com deal.

Setup is soyo 24, samsung 24, dell 24 and viewsonic 19

soyo and dell are on omnimount lcd arms, the viewsonic is on a generic arm i saved from the dumpster at work

Just out of curiosity, which out of the 3 is our fav 24"?

Anyway, here's mine...

monitor003-1.jpg

Back