presidentof69
n00b
- Joined
- May 6, 2008
- Messages
- 8
Ya, It's a cmoy. Made it myself (took long enough). Works pretty good with my Sennheiser's. I'll probably end up making a better amp over the summer, though.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
^^^ looks good.
Also put [ img ] [ /img ] (without spaces) around those links so people don't have to click them.
Awesome, what desk is that?






![]()
Samsung 21" 216BW
Westinghouse 32" LCD
I wish the Sammy had HDMI. I bought it at Costco pretty cheap at the time.
Before circa 2001-2005, slight variations of config, about 7MP. 19" screens.
Now 2008 19" on left, HP3065 30" center, Vp2290 22" on right, total about 15MP.
Just built system that replaced my P4 2.0 desptop (2001-2005) and PM 2.1 laptop (2005- last week.) System sitting on left of desk in above pic :
Just built system that replaced my P4 2.0 desptop (2001-2005) and PM 2.1 laptop (2005- last week.)
hmmm yes i'd like to know as wellI'm trying for quite some time now to get video reproduction across multiple screens without any result.
how did you manage it?
I'm trying for quite some time now to get video reproduction across multiple screens without any result.
how did you manage it?
nice media player visual. which visual is that?
Here's my setup. Finally kept my desk clean enough to take some pictures.
![]()
![]()
![]()
Here's my setup. Finally kept my desk clean enough to take some pictures.
![]()
I'm diggin rehab's setup that is definitely legit.