• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Show Your LCD(s) setups!!!

Ya, It's a cmoy. Made it myself (took long enough). Works pretty good with my Sennheiser's. I'll probably end up making a better amp over the summer, though.
 
^^^ looks good.

Also put [ img ] [ /img ] (without spaces) around those links so people don't have to click them.

Ya, sorry about that. Was wondering if I needed to do any html; in my preview it looked fine but that was because of my text-to-image add-on.

Thanks for telling me.
 
Heres my setup. I'm excited because I got my second monitor today. The desk is a bit of a mess, and the monitors are not calibrated correctly, but I will fix that, but I'm very happy with it.

Its kind of strange going to two monitors, it just seems like too much.

I remember feeling that way when I got my 22" monitor, but now I love it. I bet in a week, I won't be able to live without it. (the second monitor)

Sizes are 22" widescreen, and 19" 4x3

img113lb9.jpg


Now to download ultramon.
 
Before circa 2001-2005, slight variations of config, about 7MP. 19" screens.




Now 2008 19" on left, HP3065 30" center, Vp2290 22" on right, total about 15MP.




Just built system that replaced my P4 2.0 desptop (2001-2005) and PM 2.1 laptop (2005- last week.) System sitting on left of desk in above pic :

 
bedroom.JPG


Samsung 21" 216BW
Westinghouse 32" LCD

I wish the Sammy had HDMI. I bought it at Costco pretty cheap at the time.
 
bedroom.JPG


Samsung 21" 216BW
Westinghouse 32" LCD

I wish the Sammy had HDMI. I bought it at Costco pretty cheap at the time.

This one's the best, if only because it's the only one to show anything decent being watched.
 
Before circa 2001-2005, slight variations of config, about 7MP. 19" screens.


Now 2008 19" on left, HP3065 30" center, Vp2290 22" on right, total about 15MP.


Just built system that replaced my P4 2.0 desptop (2001-2005) and PM 2.1 laptop (2005- last week.) System sitting on left of desk in above pic :


Nice Rig man... =)
 
Just built system that replaced my P4 2.0 desptop (2001-2005) and PM 2.1 laptop (2005- last week.)

Very nice. Silentpcreview loves that power supply. I kind of wish I went Intel now (with the 45nm chips out) having completed a quiet-as-possible build not too long ago. Obviously you can't squeeze that stuff into a small HDTV case, but you got a lot of machine there. If only someone would make a passive heatsink for GPUs that wasn't so tall. Very nice, and just a bit jealous...
 
Got my LN37A550 earlier in the week and It looks even better than I expected.

PO20080522_0073.jpg

PO20080522_0066.jpg

PO20080522_0068.jpg
 
I'm trying for quite some time now to get video reproduction across multiple screens without any result.
how did you manage it?

I didn't do anything special, just XP and Media Player stock. Back then I remembered it was when XP was just released, I didn't even have drivers for my USB wifi. I just tried playing a movie using Media Player under Vista64 stretched to 3 screens, they work fine.

As for the poster looking for smaller vid heatsink cards, if you want to stick with 9600, Asus makes one, normal height, but double width. And I think so does Gigabyte. If you go with 8600 cards, you can get single width, much smaller heatsinks on them.
 
Here's my setup. Finally kept my desk clean enough to take some pictures.
mypc1.jpg

Wow, nice setup! I'm curious though...that model car you have up in the top right looks identical to my car. Is that a black twin turbo Supra? If so, you have great taste!
 
on closer inspection, I think you might be right and the 300 IS a nice car. I had 2 280's prior to my Supra and so I can appreciate them.

I apologize that I somehow accidentally hijacked here. I need to prepare my recent build for some photos to go in this thread instead.
 
@secure.boy, who said: ohh man,
are you going to buy something????

I dont think that is his setup at the bottom of his post he asked what desk it is. But damn thats alot of money.

Quote wont work :(
 
Thanks for the comments guys. Good to see Akira fans out there.

Yeah, it's a TT 300ZX. I used to own one. *sniffle*

280zs and Supras are absolutly beautiful and timeless cars btw.
 
After this pic i decided to do some cleaning hehe...amazing how much a camera shows the mess =)

I gotta find some speaker stands for my model 12's....however the poor mans stand works (Cd cases stacked up) Amazing speakers, blown away by them. Love them with my Headroom millet as a preamp.

desktoplargeza2.jpg
 
Back
Top