Show Your LCD(s) setups!!!

Old Setup some time in 05


New Setup


img3765pj9.jpg

NICE WALLPAPER (EV3A)
CAN YOU GIVE ME THE LINK PLEASE?
 
I need a new desk. I've had this thing since I was in middle school when our family got our first computer. It was a Acer Aspire 166mhz. That thing was a BEAST. Anyway... :p

room1wc8.jpg


room2ki4.jpg
 
I need a new desk. I've had this thing since I was in middle school when our family got our first computer. It was a Acer Aspire 166mhz. That thing was a BEAST. Anyway... :p

//img253.imageshack.us/img253/911/room1wc8.jpg

room2ki4.jpg

I want your monitor :rolleyes::p
 
where did you get that 4 shelf orange thing? looks pretty cool. i would love to get one for my new table


Heh, it must look nice because I spent a lot of time setting up that shot. Acutally took it for a photography coarse I am taking.

Here is one from further away:

CIMG6554.JPG


The Wii is hooked up to the monitor through a capture card. So, not direct, but I do play it on my monitor. ;)
 
I need a new desk. I've had this thing since I was in middle school when our family got our first computer. It was a Acer Aspire 166mhz. That thing was a BEAST. Anyway... :p

room1wc8.jpg
monitor model?
 
Woot....got the same micro fiber chair Bigfoot ;) its o so nice.

ps.

ill kill for your screen....
i dont do people only rodents and maybe lawers
 
where did you get that 4 shelf orange thing? looks pretty cool. i would love to get one for my new table

Heh. I got that at Target. It is actually meant to be a CD case holder, but I use it for other stuff too. I have more of them in my closet, they work well for holding Nintendo DS game cases. ;)
 
do you have a SKU # of that thing? kind of hard searching orange cd holder

Here is the SKU for it:

scew.jpg


And here is another pic for ya:

anotherpic.jpg


I can also tell you that they are wall-mountable, and that they come in more than just orange; my sister has some green ones. Hope that helps.
 
Here is the SKU for it:

http://www.zeldalinks.net/hosted/justin/Temp/scew.jpg[img]

And here is another pic for ya:

[img]http://www.zeldalinks.net/hosted/justin/Temp/anotherpic.jpg[img]

I can also tell you that they are wall-mountable, and that they come in more than just orange; my sister has some green ones. Hope that helps.[/QUOTE]

$5... good score... :cool:
 
I'm lost witch one is the old one and witch one is the new one? They both look like nice big monitors to me :confused:
 
I'm lost witch one is the old one and witch one is the new one? They both look like nice big monitors to me :confused:

The Soyo 24" is the new and the Westinghouse 22" is the old. The 22" will now be replacing my other computer's 19".
 
s40pz2.jpg

This is my 40" Bravia 720p I just bought on Friday. I turned in my Gateway 24" for it. I returned 3 Gateway monitors and thought the the newer version would be better. But fortunately it wasn't. So I went and exchanged it for the Bravia and just paid $608.00. I'm really happy with it. The Bravia has a Great PQ for SD and HD. I love gaming on it also.

:D
 
I must ask, how is using that Logitech with being a lefty, the G5? I am not a lefty, but all there gaming mice usually are fitted for right handed players.
 
I think the most amazing thing here is how many people are using the Sharp Aquos or LCD TV's in general as PC monitors. I thought it was just a few people doing it, but geeze. I guess if you buy it as a TV, might as well get some computer use out of it too :D

On a side note, that's a really nice setup Syndication.So any screens to look at though, but the more the better I guess :D
 
I must ask, how is using that Logitech with being a lefty, the G5? I am not a lefty, but all there gaming mice usually are fitted for right handed players.


I've been using "righty" mice for so long as a lefty.. that it feels strange when i actually use my right hand on a right handed mouse.

I dont even switch the buttons around in the control panel!

It is what it is ;)
 
I think the most amazing thing here is how many people are using the Sharp Aquos or LCD TV's in general as PC monitors. I thought it was just a few people doing it, but geeze. I guess if you buy it as a TV, might as well get some computer use out of it too :D


I just sold my 27" Dell 2707WFP for the Sharp LC-32GP1U. I was a bit unsure how the resolution, color, and over all image would be compared to the Dell... But I must say after a week. There's no going back!

IMHO the LC-32GP1U definately makes a much better all around gaming display than the Dell 27".
 
That was one of the TVs I wanted to get. I saw the 40" Sony for about $1199 on sale at BB and said "let me get that". But as far as having DVI, HDMI and 1080p, that's a good monitor. I might just pick that up on Black Friday. But I'm more interested in getting a laptop. But it's a solid monitor. I didn't like the PQ so much, but for gaming and PC usage it's a must get.

matt-helm, nice set up Spud.

:D

I like that desk.
 
I just sold my 27" Dell 2707WFP for the Sharp LC-32GP1U. I was a bit unsure how the resolution, color, and over all image would be compared to the Dell... But I must say after a week. There's no going back!

IMHO the LC-32GP1U definately makes a much better all around gaming display than the Dell 27".


Do you have any pictures yet? I'd like to see your setup. I have a 42 inch 1080P Westy on my rig but my wife is growing tired of her "little" 22" LCD.. I think a 32 incher might be perfect for her! (That last sentence didn't sound right..haha).
 
Do you have any pictures yet? I'd like to see your setup. I have a 42 inch 1080P Westy on my rig but my wife is growing tired of her "little" 22" LCD.. I think a 32 incher might be perfect for her! (That last sentence didn't sound right..haha).

Post #8932 ;) Thats my setup.
 
Back
Top