Show Your LCD(s) setups!!!

My Windows setup...

_DSC0033.jpg

My 24" IMAC setup...

Resized_DSC0019.jpg

pretty sweet there hard-core. really feeling like i need to pick up a widescreen now.

Once you play a game on a widescreen, you'll never go back to the old standard 4:3 screens! ;)

Oh i know. One of my good friend has dual 24" and its a real nice set up. I'm just waiting another few months and then i guess i'll get one. problem is i haven't really found a new display that does everything i want at a reasonable price.

hardcore, get another screen to flank your left, i always love a 3 monitor setup now.

I do have plan to get another 24" Dell LCD but after I got the Imac, I spend less and less time with my windows. :D

The chair is from Ikea and I think it's call "poang" (spelling??)

And the things "look" running on my windows are actually wallpaper that I downloaded from Deviantart. :p

I do have plan to get another 24" Dell LCD but after I got the Imac, I spend less and less time with my windows. :D

And the things "look" running on my windows are actually wallpaper that I downloaded from Deviantart. :p

that still doesnt explain y the gun is there : P

Hey officermartinez, nice clean setup! That Westy always makes me drool. :D

Any chance on getting that wallpaper from you? Looks gorgeous.

do you have a link to those wallpapers? thanks!

hard-core Do you have a direct link to that background on the windows pc. I searched on there site for a while and couldnt find it. Maybe I am looking in the wrong spot or who knows. If you could help me out I would appreciatie it. Thanks

Did you click on the link that I post earlier? I just tried and it's still there.

If it still not working then try www.deviantart.com then choose customization, wallpaper, technical in category. Or just type CIA at the webpage search.

Cheers...

Is that a 66-67 chevelle model i see?, or is it a 68-70 superbee/gtx/satellite? cant exactly tell, alittle blurry.

haha i forgot that was even there. damn ur good it says 1996 chevelle on the bottom. haha i wonder how u could tell that from my bros old 3mp digital camera.

038.jpg

I moved one of the power strips to the underside of the desk, it was such a pain that I haven't done the other still.

Nice Jerker man...

I'm getting the light brown (maple I believe) version with the top shelf, and side shelf for $50 this weekend....Helluva deal so I had to bite!

Back