Show Your LCD(s) setups!!!

IMG_1829.jpg

Hey put ur keyboard in the dishwasher, top rack make sure the cord is tied up and then let it dry for a few days and it should look good as new and work perfectly fine but if u cant wait a few days take it apart and manually dry it with a soft towel, got the trick from maximum pc mag and tried it on my keyboard and worked like a charm

Hey put ur keyboard in the dishwasher, top rack make sure the cord is tied up and then let it dry for a few days and it should look good as new and work perfectly fine but if u cant wait a few days take it apart and manually dry it with a soft towel, got the trick from maximum pc mag and tried it on my keyboard and worked like a charm

Nice quote in your sig, by linkin park ;)....or at least thats where i've heard it...

heres my work desk with my LCD setup :)

IMG_05592.jpg

thats a dell 17" and an IBM T210 20.8" LCD (2048x1536 baby!!!)

Nonsense, You dont have to wash your keyboard till it starts looking like these.
Nasty20keyboard.jpg

s2tbx3.jpg

Lots of Cisco boxes in the corner though. Nice.

Yeah I end up sitting on a few things between deployments, that stack was 1 of 6 in my office.. Unfortunately those are just the linecard boxes, I had a crapload of new esr10k chassis to deal with in another storage room. :eek:

Hey, what's the size of those 2 LCD and what's the brand name of the robotic arm?

19" Acer AL1916W, as to the mount I'll have to look it up..

work-mount01.jpg

/edit found it: Power Up (Ultra) PN# ULT31919

Well guys I got my 2007wfp today and thought I would take some pictures. I love my new desk. It has a place for everything! I put the consoles under those two top shelves and the notebook under the bottom shelf. Excuse the mess. My room is a disaster since I got the new lcd. I will repost when I get it cleaned up and hopefully have an xbox 360 elite. I had to put the old 90's receiver down low due to lack of space.
DSCN0370.jpg

DSCN0371.jpg

DSCN0372.jpg

DSCN0373.jpg

DSCN0374.jpg

DSCN0376.jpg

DSCN0377.jpg

DSCN0378.jpg

DSCN0379.jpg

No. I checked when I got it and it has the samsung pva. I think. The service menu said pm330. I don't feel like going through the hassle of exchanging it though. One weird thing I did notice though was that the image seems to move kind of. Like there is something in the background, the image is not solid.

Well guys I got my 2007wfp today and thought I would take some pictures. I love my new desk. It has a place for everything! I put the consoles under those two top shelves and the notebook under the bottom shelf. Excuse the mess. My room is a disaster since I got the new lcd. I will repost when I get it cleaned up and hopefully have an xbox 360 elite. I had to put the old 90's receiver down low due to lack of space.
DSCN0370.jpg

Ya, I have this desk as well, I love it. Lots of space for everything. I also have the same wallpaper on my desktop, and an xbox on the same shelf as you. Creepy :p

I got the same desk as well! I took the 2 side shelves off because it felt kinda congested at times. But love your setup

19" Acer AL1916W, as to the mount I'll have to look it up..

/edit found it: Power Up (Ultra) PN# ULT31919

Thanks. I can't find the web site of your product, it seems to go w/ the name "Ultra Max". Regardless, does your manual say it can support 2 x 30" LCD? I'm guessing that Al arm can support that kind of wt., assuming the enitre arm is Al.

dont know if I have posted this before

monitors.jpg

right.jpg

Use the 15" for previews while video editing. Its cool to have a full screen to see your videos as you edit, otherwise you have to use a postage stamp size playback at the bottom of your main screen

Also put TeamSpeak and XFire on that screen while playing CS:S

I will be replacing the 15" with a 32" LCD TV that will be on the wall above the main monitor or maybe a Dell 30" LCD.... hmm 2560 x 1600

ps

My girlfriend calls this "mission Control"

next to the desk is a rack with servers in its a node for work with a openfire server, exchange server and also a few servers to help with rendering my videos.

dont know if I have posted this before

monitors.jpg

right.jpg

Use the 15" for previews while video editing. Its cool to have a full screen to see your videos as you edit, otherwise you have to use a postage stamp size playback at the bottom of your main screen

Also put TeamSpeak and XFire on that screen while playing CS:S

I will be replacing the 15" with a 32" LCD TV that will be on the wall above the main monitor or maybe a Dell 30" LCD.... hmm 2560 x 1600

ps

My girlfriend calls this "mission Control"

next to the desk is a rack with servers in its a node for work with a openfire server, exchange server and also a few servers to help with rendering my videos.

What program are you using to make your video? And can you send me a link to it (like on youtube or whatever) when your done so I can see?

This is a known problem and I had this as well, there is absolute horrible banding if you have it on the wrong setting. In the OSD there are a few settings for "Multimedia", "Gaming", etc or something like that. You set it for the desktop use one and you will no longer get any of the banding. (Before changing it load up a gradient image and move it around, you'll see it dance differently depending on where it is lol)

No. I checked when I got it and it has the samsung pva. I think. The service menu said pm330. I don't feel like going through the hassle of exchanging it though. One weird thing I did notice though was that the image seems to move kind of. Like there is something in the background, the image is not solid.

you'll find that in the UK its spelt customisation and there was no vote kick or vote ban, in fact if you had read the info in google video it would have told you that he was kicked by admin after I had made the demo.

:rolleyes:

Just got the 23" ACD. So far I'm impressed, and enjoying the 1920x1200 res compared with the ol' 1280x1024

p1020181.jpg

Back