Show Your LCD(s) setups!!!

Here is the latest setup I have. The Westy 47" is on my AMD and the Dell 24" is on 1 pc and tthe other pc is running the 2005 dell and the 2001 dell

3 computers networked. The PC on the very right is an amd 4400x2 with 7800gtx sli and the other 2 are Pentium 4 3ghz with Radeon X800 vid cards.

Might wanna move your keyboard another 2 metres back that screen is beastly, suprised ur not blind yet :p . Nice

thefewtheproud said:
those two monitors look so much smaller than they are. The one on the left, the 2007fp, isnt that pretty big in person? I have a 20" 4:3 tv, and in my room it seems pretty big. Which one do you like better?

Yeah... they look bigger in person.
As a software developer, I prefer a 4:3 screen over a wide screen, but having both is pretty sweet.

4:3 over widescreen? Ewww . . .

Sorry but 4:3 displays gross me out now. I hate seeing 360s hooked up to 4:3 displays . . .

Wowaawoa dell 24inch looks like a joke compared to a westy 47" thats a insane setup man crazy you can LAN everyday LOL!

well...heres mine. Nothin special cuz im home from college till the 14th. Walls are bare cuz all my posters at up at my apartment. Once I get back from school I'm hopin to paint the walls n get a new desk (Jerker maybe from Ikea ) :D

january_room.jpg

january_room2.jpg

its an IBM not a mac :p
january_room3.jpg

with one touch on my viewsonic, I can make my laptop dual screen. Comes in handy

Got my new speakers for christmas, LCD was graduation present, and IBM Thinkpad T60P (with the apple) was given to all the students that go to my school (wentworth tech).

sicko said:
not at all, the photos that I posted are of game play. If I could do screen caps, it would look a bit better,

But what I'm saying is that once you have this game playing on a large 1080p screen, it will blow your mind.
No. It does not look that good when playing. During the still shots in both GT:HD and GT4, the image is enhanced. I know that for a fact; my own eyes via 1080p, and it is a reported fact.

TheRapture said:
My duallies, 21" Gateway FPD2185W and Hanns G HW191D...
Man, I have the same desk as you. I absolutely hate it, it's so wobbly. Is yours ok?

NickS said:
Man, I have the same desk as you. I absolutely hate it, it's so wobbly. Is yours ok?

It's not too bad, but yeah, it is not the pinnacle of stability either....

Atar3on said:
Hmmm, now that desk looks strangely familiar. ;) Looks like a few of you decided to make use of the link I posted. Glad you guys like it, it's certainly served me well as a desk.

Can you please repost the link. I like that desk.

Foe-hammer said:
Nice Metallica cloth, and fw900.

How does the dell stack up to the fw900?
fw900 blows them out of the water for gaming. but when i got this glass desk i didn't want to risk the fw900 putting a crack in it so i went out and got 2 of the new 20inch dells. Both monitors have draw backs but if it were up to me i'd have 3 fw900's (2 for my pc, 1 for 360) but i would need a monster of a desk.

The stuff behind the LCDs are speakers (Polk R15's and an HSU Ventriloquist center channel) and an external hard drive (WD My Book 250gb)

Specs in sig

I love this keyboard, Ill be doing a review of it shortly on my website if you guys want the URL, I dont want to site pimp

Definately PM me the URL I am very interested in this keyboard. I've used every gaming board out there and want to see how this stacks up. Thanks man!

I dunno.. but I just bought one.. should be here thursday! I'm just over the G15.. I don't use the extra keys or the LCD and it's just to effing large.. anyways.. the KB looks sharp.. and it's got a USB hub built in.. that was the one thing I did like about the G15. wewt!

/ot

edit: tiger direct has them for 79.99!
ok, no more OT for me. ;)

J-M-E said:
I dont feel like PM'ing my sites link to people, so here is the link to the review of the Tarantula and Copperhead I just got done writing:

http://www.fidelitygaming.com/hardware/

If this is out of line, just let me know and I will take the link down.

thanks for the link of your website, dont think its out of line when ppl want to know? I was gonna pm you for it.. but good thing you listed it.. thanks reading yoru review now :D

Same mouse and keyboard J-M-E :p

compna4.jpg

which i run through this also:

and the guys talking about the cloths :p

Changed a bit since i took those pics...

I got the same setup, tarantula and copperhead from Razer, I love both of them, the keyboard is by far the best i have used, I also own a G15 which I still like however the Razer is such quality that I do not consider them on the same level IMO :). Razer FTW!!!!

Back