Show Your LCD(s) setups!!!

well i might be ordering the 2007 so I will have to just not look at the westys anymore. Are you guys over all happy with the dells though? also can they display 1080i correctly?

im totally happy with my dell, im thinking abuot picking up a second as well soon
Not sure about the 1080i thing, havent looked into it

I was just commenting on the larger (40+ inchers) westys lol

~LoKe said:
Finally picked up a digital camera. Sorry about the quality; I haven't taken the time to set up the camera to use a lower resolution; just wanted to get a few shots before charging the battery. And no, I didn't clean my room for you guys. That's how it always is; you can thank my OCD for that. Also, I know my monitors are dirty, but I didn't notice until the freakin' flash.

One
Two

Video Capture, for good measure.
The poster is in perfect position, and the chair, for you know what :eek: :eek:
You guys/gals aren't happy with your fancy pansy 20" LCDs? You want to trade for my crappy 11" CRT?

img0525yn3.jpg

That is GT4:HD for the ps3 available for free download only.

Those still shots are not as good as what they look while playing, unfortunetly. :(

It's Gran Turismo: HD on the PS3, and there is a select button on the six-axxis controller.

boomheadshot45 said:
The poster is in perfect position, and the chair, for you know what :eek: :eek:
You guys/gals aren't happy with your fancy pansy 20" LCDs? You want to trade for my crappy 11" CRT?
don't say crappy, i used to have a nec 3d multisync, best monitor in the world ever made!!!

Wow GT4 HD looks absolutely amazing. If the in game is anywhere near that I'm definitely going to shell out for a PS3!
And it's about time they put some Ferraris in that game!

geez im so convinced i need a westinghouse 37" ive been searching staples, om, etc trying to find a new desk to house the monster.

:eek:

FallenCow said:
Wow GT4 HD looks absolutely amazing. If the in game is anywhere near that I'm definitely going to shell out for a PS3!
And it's about time they put some Ferraris in that game!

well, do get a ps3 but don't expect to purchase this game. they are not going to releas GTHD and the demo is only going to be around for a while. instead they will focus on GT5 which should be even more amazing.

GTHD give you one track and 10 cars with 10 alternate "tuner" versions of those cars for time trial and drift challenge.

and yes, still pictures do not do justice to this constantly moving game.
and if you'll notice, there are not straight lines on the tires ;)

sicko said:
well, do get a ps3 but don't expect to purchase this game. they are not and yes, still pictures do not do justice to this constantly moving game.
and if you'll notice, there are not straight lines on the tires ;)
Just to clarify what he means. The photo picturs for GT:HD for the ps3 have been enhanced like the where in GT4 for the ps2. The actual playable graphics do not look that good.

Foe-hammer said:
Just to clarify what he means. The photo picturs for GT:HD for the ps3 have been enhanced like the where in GT4 for the ps2. The actual playable graphics do not look that good.

not at all, the photos that I posted are of game play. If I could do screen caps, it would look a bit better,

But what I'm saying is that once you have this game playing on a large 1080p screen, it will blow your mind.

spectrumbx said:
Updated setup:

those two monitors look so much smaller than they are. The one on the left, the 2007fp, isnt that pretty big in person? I have a 20" 4:3 tv, and in my room it seems pretty big. Which one do you like better?

btf1980 said:
It's Gran Turismo: HD on the PS3, and there is a select button on the six-axxis controller.

really? wow, i need to keep up, i thought i only saw the ps button and start

Back