Show Your LCD(s) setups!!!

Mr. Wolf said:
Agreed. I'm gonna get the 37" Westy when I order my new desktop in February. Once I get everything set up, my 2405 is headed for eBay or my brother's house if he comes up with the $$.
wink.gif

If you are going to put it on ebay, how much are you asking for it? Depending on the price, I might be interested :D . Got any pics of it?

rcmaifa said:
thanks for the offer, I was gonna ask but I wanted to try on my own first.
im curious..my Logitech 2.4 cordless shit the bed on me..is that Saitek worth a shit?..
oh..btw...cuddos on the HPI...ive got a 3.3 Revo myself

LOL you know about HPI hu!! I have a lot of RC's just cant get enough, I love the Saitek took a while to get used to the throddle but if annything happened to it Id get it again.

CbtEngr said:
old
sargesdigs.jpg

new ...Just got it yesterday:

what is that gold ring surrounding the bottle of coke?

Oh...by the way, since you don't need those smaller screen, send them to me :D

Unless that desk is screwed into the floor, it doesn't look very sturdy...but that's my opinion...

It does look nice, and I would also like to know where I may find one..=)

videomasterz said:
hahahah is that gold ring supposed to be... like that game where you are supposed to spot the hidden coke in the picture? then you have to circle it???

No, it spins around and you need to collect all of them.

Just got a new desk as an early christmas present, setup is totally revamped, 360 is such ownage on this monitor. everything is PERFECT :)

2a9zo76.jpg

BrinNutz said:
Unless that desk is screwed into the floor, it doesn't look very sturdy...but that's my opinion...

It does look nice, and I would also like to know where I may find one..=)

It looks like a Starship Command console to me.

alkaline said:
where did you get that desk from? looks really nice man.
My parents bought it at staples, im not sure of the price since it was a present, but I think its somewhere in the 150 range

NO, seriously, what is the gold ring. I can't wrap my mind around what it is, or how the geometry works in the picture, reflection or otherwise.

Klintor said:
NO, seriously, what is the gold ring. I can't wrap my mind around what it is, or how the geometry works in the picture, reflection or otherwise.

Looks 'shopped to me.

the dude didnt come back and tell us what it is.. im sure its put there from photoshop.... or some otehr program...

Back