- Joined
- Jul 1, 2004
- Messages
- 8,523
slaWter said:
What's that sound box sitting vertical next to the LCD?
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
slaWter said:
Happy Hopping said:What's that sound box sitting vertical next to the LCD?
ratbird said:has your mac book stained up yet?
Are those Anthony Gallo Acoustics Reference 3 speakers? I remember seeing them in a thread in another forum a year ago and thought they looked cool. But the price tag was pretty crazy, although I can't seem to find the price online anymore (guess I'm not looking hard enough, heh)Seraph said:I finally got the lcd arm from ergoindemand.com (model 25-KCB-110B). This thing is f'ing amazing!
Check out my setup now!
![]()
Seraph said:yeah, they are gallo reference 3s. You can check them out at www.roundsound.com
I'll concede that they are expensive, although considered low-to-mid range for audiophile-level speakers.I managed to pick them up slightly used on audiogon for $1700, which was a steal. I definitely enjoy them.
qbert3 said:well..it was working til my back started hurting..
http://img223.imageshack.us/img223/6879/image15op.jpg
AlphexHunter said:y did u put a plastic paper in front of your vx2025... i thought something was wrong it looked too glossy from the front picture...
evs said:speaking of oily stains, is there any way to get rid of it? cuz i have one across my screen
Boondock said:
codeoverride80 said:EVS, can you give me a link to your wallpaper?
About cleaning the monitor, I use filtered water on a very very soft cloth to wipe it clean. If you don't use filtered water (at least in FL) it'll leave major streaks!
apex32 said:They look like personal pictures, no?
GLSauron said:left to right:
iPod Nano 4GB
Dell 2000FP (A64 3200/2x512/6200 turbocache)
Motorola e815 (verizon)
Dell i8000 (for sale) (P-3m 800/38xMB/30GB/15"x1440x1050)
RadioShack Indoor/Outdoor Thermometer/Hydrometer
Dell e1405 (CDuo 1.66/2x512/GMA950/14"x1440x900)
[/QUOTE]
Oh, the 8000 Inspirion. Mine is still working, only has needed a new HD, and that was because I screwed up the jumper settings. Its been passed down to three people in the family and used nearly EVERY DAY, and it still runs like a champ - even after five years.
evs said:um no. its actually one of the default vista wallapapers.i'll try and find it for u in the windows directory, or u can try searching 'vista wallpapers' on google or something. i'm sure it'll come up
sorry guys
was just before the 2001FP came out, so around $900, or the cost of a 2407FPW today.apex32 said:Damn i cant image what that 2000FP Cost you back in the day.
I want some clarification on that laptop. I ordered one with those same specs (and some more extras) a few days ago. The specs page of that laptop says it is a Core Duo 1.66GHz but from the page I ordered, the option said 1.60GHz. Which one does your report?GLSauron said:Dell e1405 (CDuo 1.66/2x512/GMA950/14"x1440x900)